Never Again

Just a Small Angst Eli Drabble

 

Eli grabbed on to Miho's arm saying, “ Wait Miho, wait. Please” His voice sounded desperate. If he let her go now, he would never have her. He would lose her. That thought made him go crazy. He pulled her to him and pushed her up against the wall, right next to the door that was now locked. There was no way he was letting her go. No way. He rashly kissed her but she was defiant. He kept kissing her until Miho couldn't resist. She loved him. But in her mind, he didn't. All she was to him was a play toy. That wasn't exactly what he viewed her to be. He loved her, he truly did. But it wasn't until recently he found out his true feelings.

She tried to push him away so she can leave all the pain she has experienced for the passed 6 months. It all started when she was forced to marry a man she didn't even love. He also already had a girlfriend he loved dearly and wanted to marry her. But he was also forced to leave her.

When he first met Miho, he thought she was an angel; truly a beautiful being that was a mystery. He couldn't figure her out even if he looked at her long enough. One thing made him angry though. Why did she agree to this? Why did he agree to this? Right, he had his pride on the line and he was heir of his father's company. After his brother gave up the position to go with his own girlfriend he didn't want to do the same to his father. Even if he was the loyal one out of the two, marriage was too much. He wanted them to see his girlfriend, Carolyn. She was a beautiful girl with brunette hair, silky tan skin, tall, and had legs that could go on for days. When she found out about the marriage, she still didn't let Eli go. She didn't want to, plus she had to right to say with him since she was his girlfriend first, not Miho.

As of now though, as he looked at her closely, as he looked into her round dark, almond shaped eyes. Carolyn was no match to Miho's beauty. Miho had natural pale skin that glowed when the moon hit her skin, long silky, straight hair that fell right under her shoulder blade, and plump pale lips that are tempting to any man. He didn't know when he fell for her but he just did. Maybe it was because her smiles were always the most amazing things to see, since she rarely smiled. The only time she smiled was when they had company, and even then it was a fake smile. Maybe it was because she always cared for him secretly; always doing things for him with out him knowing. All he knows is that he loves her.

She didn't wanna fall in love with him. It was out of pity that she fell. She felt so bad for him when he had to leave his girlfriend. He loved her so dearly, and here she comes in to get in between there perfect relationship. She didn't want to but she didn't wanna defy her parents wishes after all they did for her life. She was the good daughter. When she first met Eli, he was tall, built, silky black hair that was to his left, and he was handsome in a suit. But the look in his eyes were cold as he looked at her. From then and on she couldn't look him straight in the eye. But as the days would go by when they lived together, slept in the same room, and ate together; sharing no affection towards each other, how did she fall so easily? She asked that same question over a thousands times but never found the answer to it. Maybe it was because when he would smile secretly she would feel warm on the inside. Maybe it was because he would look at her with warms eyes when he thinks she's not looking either. All she knows is that she loves him so much, that it hurts.

Finally, she pushed him away, tears running down her face. “ Are you finally done teasing me?! Are you?” She screamed at him as she collapsed on the floor, crying. Eli didn't know what to do. What did he do wrong. Can't she tell that he loved her, only her? Not Carolyn, but her. He was hurt. How can she? “ What do you mean! Can't you tell? Can't you, Miho! I love you? I love you. I love..” he said quietly. The pain was too much in his chest, in his heart and mind.

She smiled bitterly. “You don't love me. You love the idea of having me. Someone to replace the missing love you never had. I don't want to be a replacement. Can't you tell? I want someone to love me for just, Me.” With that she left Eli that night. Never coming back, never again.