Caution! Slippy when Wet!!!

Kids, right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

-------UKI55-------

"It's SATURDAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Small but multiple footsteps could be heard along the hallways and the sound of chatter invaded the whole house. All of the small figures stopped abruptly in front of the master bedroom door. They all hushed each other before slowly opening the wood and tip-toeing towards the big bed.

Two sleeping figures could be seen and one was hugging the other by the waist. The five small figures giggled and then the oldest one, who was 10 years old, told the boy next to him, "Seunghyun, did you bring our weapon???"

The boy smiled widely and then took out a small air horn from his pocket and then handed it to the oldest, "Here it is, Jonghun hyung. I used my piggy bank for this...so you owe me big!"

Hongki scoffed, "You had a dollar and two pink buttons in your piggy bank."

Jaejin and Minhwan giggled while Seunghyun stuck his tongue out at Hongki. Jonghun silenced them and held up the horn to their dad's ear. The five of them slowly climbed onto the bed and got ready to jump.

Hongki held up his five fingers and started his countdown, "Five...four...six..."

"H-hang on, Hongki hyung..."Jaejin said.

"What?"

"Doesn't seven go before five?"

"No, " Seunghyun added, "Nine goes first and then count down like nine...five...three..."

"One hundred!" Minhwan smiled.

Jonghun rolled his eyes at his smaller brothers and interrupted, "You guys! Shush! Never mind the numbers; we can learn that in school." And with that said, he pressed down the button on the air horn and a loud, alarming sound could be heard from outside the house!

In that instant, their dad shot up from the bed, screaming and his head accidentally collided with Jonghun's.

"Ow!" the two of them said at the same time.

This resulted in Jonghun dropping the horn and they all jumped on the bed.

"APPA!!!! UMMAAAA!!! WAKE UP! IT'S SATURDAY!!!!!" the five screamed.

"Aish! IT'S TOO EARLY!!" Soohyun exclaimed over the noise but no one listened. He blocked his ears and was planning on sleeping but, as he dropped his head onto his pillow, it bumped against the headboard and he fell down off the bed, in pain.

"Aah! !"

The kids giggled and taunted, "Ooh~appa said a bad word! Umma's gonna be mad!"

They all stuck their tongues out as Soohyun glared at them with sleepy eyes. The other sleeping figure woke up and was greeted by five, small angels, "Umma!"

Kevin smiled at his babies and hugged Minhwan. "Umma! It wasn't my fault! Hyungs forced me to wake appa like that."

"Yah! Squealer!"

Minhwan's eyes watered but Kevin started tickling him.

"Seunghyun and Jaejin, be nice to your little brother." Kevin calmly said.

The two hung their heads low but then charged at Kevin with a big hug. Soon all five kids were hugging their umma.

"Oh, yeah sure. They act like the nicest kids on the planet when they're around their umma." Soohyun complained as he arched his back, which was still in pain after the fall.

Kevin laughed and looked at the digital clock beside the bed. His eyes widened and he gasped, startling the children. "I'm going to be late for work!"

The five pouted as they watched their umma rush to the toilet to freshen up. Soohyun sighed and fell down onto the bed. When he didn't hear anything for a while, which was unusual if the kids were inside the house, he opened his eyelids and noticed that the five were gathered around him.

"What?" Soohyu

Please log in to read the full chapter