027

Never Gonna Fall For You

The following week, Seyoo was very busy with the preparation for the Annual Sports festival but ever since her mind was occupied by one person, of course it’s Luhan. They’re still not talking to each other although they may accidentally glance at each other sometime at class and also Seyoo can’t join the gang during Break and Lunch time. Sehun was then replaced by Kyungsoo as Seyoo’s assistant and N has no problems with it. Actually, N understands her and didn’t mind to ask her about what happened with her and Luhan, Seyoo thinks what only matters to N is the Annual Sports festival and nothing more.

Seyoo was currently walking with Hwayoung to class.

“Hey How are you?” Hwayoung asks.

Seyoo’s eyes were glued at the floor; she’s not paying attention but realizes Hwayoung was asking her something.

“Huh?” Seyoo looks at her.

“I said…How are you?”

“Ohh Fine”                                  

“You sure? You look down”

“Yeah…you know Luhan’s still not talking to me”

“Seyoo-ah, let him be… and if he doesn’t want to? Then he doesn’t deserve you right?”

“I don’t know…I feel like that little thing that happened ruined everything so I should’ve not agreed to Ms. Lee about the Festival thingy” Seyoo sighs.

“Hey! Why? It’s not a bad thing! It’s a big opportunity for you!”

“I’m not so sure”

“Don’t worry he’ll talk to you soon. I promise” Hwayoung smiled.

 

 

 

 

After class, Seyoo rushed to the library since she needs to talk to N because the Annual Sports Festival will be tomorrow. When she arrived, N was not yet there so she waited for him.

“Sorry I’m late” N bowed to her.

“It’s Okay” she replied and gave a slight smile.

They went to discuss things for tomorrow but Seyoo seemed to be not in the mood.

“Hey are you okay?” N asks.

“Yeah I’m fine”

“I think you’re not sure about that”

Seyoo sighs “It’s just…”

“It’s okay…I won’t force you to tell me…I understand” N smiles.

Seyoo just smiled back.

When Classes ended, Seyoo was walking alone on her way home as Sehun and Chanyeol spotted her and shouted her name getting her attention.

“Seyoo-ah!” Chanyeol called as he and Sehun ran to her direction.

She looked back at them “Hmm? What is it?” She asks.

“Do you want to come with us noona?” said Sehun.

“Where to?” Seyoo asked them.

“Uhmm Somewhere” Chanyeol scratches his head.

“To Luhan hyung’s house!” Sehun blurt out.

Chanyeol gave him a glare “Now she won’t come” he whispers to the maknae.

“Ohh I don’t really think I can go there” Seyoo slightly smiled.

“No no you can come!” Chanyeol says.

“Please noona! Come with us Pleaseeeeee” Sehun started to use his aegyo powers.

“It’s just…” Seyoo says but was cut off when the two boys started pulling her with them.

“Hey hey wait! I don’t want to go there!” Seyoo complains, trying to get away from them.

“You are coming with us Seyoo-ah…get it?” Chanyeol grins.

“Waaaah I don’t want to!” Seyoo shouts but Chanyeol puts her inside the car at the front seat and buckles the seat belt so that she can’t go.

“Sorry Noona” Sehun smiled at her.

Sehun gets on the back seat and Chanyeol drives. “You two are so dead” Seyoo yells.

Meanwhile at Luhan’s house, the rest of them were doing nonsense.

Tao and Kai were playing video games while Kyungsoo was still waiting for his turn to play.

Lay was eating a bag of chips and Baekhyun was playing with his I-pad.

Luhan was sitting there, staring at nothing while his house is full of mess, empty soda cans and bags of chips all over the place, their school bags scattered in the floor.

“Hey where are Chanyeol and Sehun? What’s taking them so long?” Luhan asks.

“Chanyeol just texted me that they’re on their way and Seyoo’s with them” Baekhyun says.

Luhan just nodded but after realizing what Baekhyun said, he roused from his seat.

“WHAT? SEYOO IS COMING?” Luhan shouted.

“Yes” Baekhyun gave a nod.

Luhan panics “YOU GUYS CLEAN THIS MESS NOW” he ordered.

Tao, Kai and Kyungsoo looked back at him with a curious face.

“I SAID CLEAN NOW!” Luhan demands.

The three ignored him and get back to what they’re doing.

“What are you panicking for?” Lay asked Luhan who was picking up trash.

“She’s coming” Luhan answered quickly.

“Oh I see” Lay smiled.

“Yah Help me here!” He ordered Lay.

*Ding Dong* indicating someone’s in the front door.

Luhan rushed for the door leaving the trash on the floor.

He fixes his hair and shirt first and quickly opened the door.

That one and only girl in the world he wanted to talk to will be right there in front of his eyes finally.

“Hey Hyung” Chanyeol comes in; making Luhan out of balance and almost fell on his feet.

“Ya” Luhan complained.

Right after Chanyeol came in, Sehun followed. “Luhan hyung” Sehun waved.

“Uhh Where is she?” Luhan asked the two.

“What She?” Chanyeol asks, patting Baekhyun so he could sit beside him.

“Uhmm She” Luhan scratched his head.

“I don’t understand you hyung” Sehun tilts his head to the side.

Luhan glares at Baekhyun “You told me she’s with them” he mouthed but Baekhyun just shrugs.

“Who are you looking for again hyung?” Chanyeol asks.

“I mean Seyoo… Where is Seyoo? Baekhyun told me she’s with the two of you! Now where is she?” Luhan yelled.

“Uhh I’m here” Someone answered from behind him.

Luhan looked back and yet again he went out of balance and fell.

The guys laughed at their hyung’s sillyness.

“Ohh Uhmm Se-Seyoo” He stuttered as he stands up straight, not forgetting to check if his hair was okay.

Seyoo snickers; she found him cute as always. It’s as if they never had a fight.

They both looked at each other in the eye as they shyly smiled. And with one stare it’s like everything’s resolved and they’re back to normal.

“Uhh Hey Uhmm Seyoo Uhh Long time no talk?” Luhan stutters; mentally slapping himself.

The guys kept on laughing at their hyung. “Never saw Luhan hyung nervous like that” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun and he nodded in approval.

Luhan and Seyoo were left alone in the living room as the others went to the kitchen.

At first, both of them were totally quiet and no one dared to speak.

“Sorry” they both said in chorus.

“No I should be the one who’s sorry” Luhan says.

“No you don’t need to” she said back.

“It’s really my fault…I was jealous and were not even officially together” Luhan scratched the back of his neck.

“I’m glad you know” Seyoo snickers.

“Yah!”

“I find it cute though” she mumbles.

“What?”

“Oh nothing”

“Come on, tell me!” Luhan ordered.

“NO!”

“Tell me or else you’re going to regret it” he warned.

“I say no and what are you going to do about it?” she smirks.

“This!” Luhan says and attacks her waist by tickling her.

Seyoo was laughing nonstop as Luhan tickles her.

“Okay okay, I’ll tell you” she surrendered.

“What is it?”

“You being jealous, I find it cute” she mumbles but loud enough for Luhan to hear.

“I’m not cute, I’m manly” Luhan whines.

“Pssh manly? Oh please, does liking hello kitty make you manly?” she teases.

“Yah! It’s not like that! I just find it cute” he pouted.

“Whatever” she rolled her eyes at him.

“Baby, I already know I’m handsome” he says, wrapping his arms around her waist.

“You’re so full of yourself”

“You love me though” He grinned.

She chuckles.

“So are we okay now?” Luhan asked.

“Of course we are” She says, draping her arms around his neck.

“Yah go get a room” Chanyeol and Baekhyun yells from the kitchen.


[A/N] Hello guys! =))

Long long long long time no update.

I'm so so so so so sorry. 

Anyways, vacation is up already and I promise I'd make it up to you guys.

So for now, I'll do double update okay?

And somehow, I'm sensing this story is going to end soon, but I really don't know how to end it. lol

But yes, it's official I'm updating this again. So I hope you guys like it.

Ppyong~ I love you guys and thank you for waiting. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!

All those people who subscribe, upvoted, viewed etc. THANKYOU! XIE XIE!