At The School Cafeteria....

Falling For The Eyesmile Beauty...

Yoong's POV

I was walking to my table when i Soo grabbed my burger and rans away. "YAHH!!!!!" I yelled then as i was chasing after him, i hit a person. "Im so sorry" i said then when i looked at her, i realised it was the blonde girl who is jessica. "Hey sica" i said as i smile then i offer my hand for her to get up but she slapped it away.

"Watch where u are goin dumb" Jessica said coldly while looking at me blindly. "Jessica,yoong are u alright guys?" Sunny asked while waking towards us. "You know him, sunny?" jessica asked. Sunny nods and smiles. Then jessica scoffed and walk away from us while i was glaring at her.

"Is she always like that sunny? " I asked sunny curiously. "Well she is an ice princess, but if u get to know her better she is warm hearted" Sunny replied with her eyesmile. I smiles back and walk too Soo and the rest.

"Oh my god, did somebody leave their Kid here?!" Soo asked while smirking at Sunny who was with tiffany. "Hey Empire State of Building! shut your big mouth before i rip them apart!" Sunny yelled at Soo.

Everyone in the cafeteria was quiet and i could see some of them taking videos of the arguement.Then soo got so mad that he slapped sunny. I felt sad for sunny as she was a nice girl. But then Jessica slapped Soo hard that i could see the hand marks.

"Don't You dare harm my Friends you shikshin" Jessica warned Soo with her icy tone and glared at him. I was helping sunny with tiffany and i was relieved that she was alright. "i apologize for what my friend had done"I said and bowed to the three of them. 

Tiffany and Sunny smiles and say it was okay while Jessica mumbled "idiotic boys" and walked away. The two girls then said sorry and ran to Jessica...

Yul's POV

When i saw Jessica slapping Soo for her friend, i was thinking "woah she's fierce and icy like me!".Thats when i knew that my perfect match will be Jessica. So i decided to make her mine. Then i ran to the sports hall for our Gym class with Yoong and Soo. 

"Hey soo! nice handprint there" I said while laughing. "Jessica's really scary dude" Soo said while changing into our gym clothes. I then chuckled with yoong.