Ideal Girl

Suddenly

*FAN CHANTS* "Only One Shot! Only One Shot!" the music played as the members of b.a.p were rehearsing for Show champion. The crowd was loud and excited due the fact that it was their comeback stage, Soon after the song was over they checked the stage, fixed some problems and played around a bit before coming backstage for their interview. They were asked many questions until they got to a question about their ideal girl.

The Interviewer gave them notepads and told them to draw a picture of their ideal girl. Of course not everyone was a good drawer so the pictures came out wierd and unnatural looking. As they looked at every drawing they were all different.

Jongup didn't have a ideal type, just a girl who is very feminine.

Daehyun's ideal girl was a girl who brung him chocolate and was like "Shin Saimdang" a girl with dignity.

YongGuk's ideal girl had long wavy hair and a pretty smile.

Zelo's ideal girl has bright pretty eyes and smile and had long hair that blows in the air.

YoungJae's ideal girl isn't beautiful just a nice person who has pretty eyes and likes him for who he is.

They all laughed at each others drawings and finished the interview, As always when you left Show Champion you got chocolate so they got hyper again as they got in the car. They all discussed about what happen in the interview as they were on the way back to the dorm.....


 

"Hey youngjae-ah" daehyun said as he started to laugh "You really need to learn how to draw"

"Yah.. i can draw" youngjae said and everyone got silent before they all laughed in harmony.

"Stop lying to yourself " Bang said as he patted Youngjae's shoulders from behind

"Oh yeah!" Daehyun said as he ruffled zelo's hair "You are so obvious zelo-ah"

"Obvious? Wae?" Zelo said as he was fixing his hair. he had a shocked and confused look on his face

"Zelo, you described her perfectly babo" Zelo rubbed the back of his neck and looked away as he noticed Daehyun's words were true.

"Nuguya? i did no such thing hyung ><" Zelo said trying to not to smile too much and Jongup punhes his arm lightly "zelo-ah don't act dumb you know who we're talking about" Jongup continuously nudges zelo

"Hyung jinjja i don't know who" zelo said with a shy face starting to smile  "aish chanmi!!!!" Bang said as he tickled zelo "don't be so shy around us okay?" Bang and the others laughed and poked zelo "I'm not shy..i'm..."

Zelo squirmed a bit and laughed with a big smile on his fae trying not to look at the others "is he blushing?? aigoo just wait until we meet all of them next week" Jongup said as he smiled brightly as always, and Zelo cleared his throat "w-what? what do you mean next week?"

"Zelo don't you remember? we have to dance at the Idol Star Olympics this year, well... we are going to be cheerleaders...manly cheerleaders" Daehyun said with an unsure tone while he laid back and tried to rest. Zelo still was blushing because he didn't know how to react and the rest of the members turn on their ipods and relaxed for a bit.

as time passed by they were home and when they got out the car some went to sleep and others to the practice room to play around.

"Zelo-ah" bang whispered and motioned zelo to come to him. When Zelo heard him he was slightly scared that he might have did something wrong but still obeyed his words.

"n-nae hyung?" Zelo said as he started to look down.

"yah, waeyo? i'm not going to scold you babo" Bang laughed and poked zelo until he smiled.

"ah nae then wae hyung?" Bang patted zelo's shoulder "nervous about meeting her?" Zelo nodded shyly

"don't be okay? i know how you feel.....i-i mean" bang shocked himself and tried to take back his words.

 "hyung you like someone?" Zelo strted to then bang suddenly got nervous "n-no u-uhh i was just saying" he hid his face and blushed slightly

They both laughed and after a few moments went inside the dorm. They had a short practice for their performance the next day and then went off to bed.

As they all drifted off into dream land Zelo just stared at the ceiling for a while thinking about how he should prepare for their performance and also for the moment he will finally meet his ideal girl...all the nerves and things that flowed through his mind...every thought made him smile and also made him worry ...but then again he felt brave "hwaiting.." he mumbled out of his lips.

Youngjae was apparently still awake so he sat up in his bed and shook his head."Yah Zelo-ah..go to sleep" he chuckled and threw a pillow at Zelo.

"Arrasoo hyung" Zelo looked embarrased so he smiled and  his side and finally went to sleep.


I'm not that good of a writer but i hope u liked this chapter ^_^' I will try to update soon! -Admin Out  #Ppyong