The Plan

Getting In

Not proof-read lovelies

<><><><><><><>

 

 

To get into someone’s life, get into their car first.

That’s Lee donghae’s slogan regarding issues such as ‘how to make hyung notice me’

Now he knew that Hyukjae person was just slightly older than him, there was no real need for  the ‘Hyung’ bit but he said it anyways because he found it oh so endearing and precious, heck he felt like they already had this sizzling connection!

Meanwhile Hyukjae didn’t even know a being called Donghae existed, but yes today that would change and if things went well, that would change forever.

Donghae believed it, he really did, when one day his Grandmother had his cheek while he cried back whne he was a kid and failed to get into the school soccer team “Oh dear, you can rule the world if only you believe that you can do it. Just with that”

So you see, there was a lot fueling Donghae’s current mission, because he had believed with such strength he had become the ing captain of his soccer team.

Now he was looking forward to being all over that heavenly being…or all under, anything goes as long as it was with Hyukjae and since they both were boys with strong personalities he assumed they would do an equal amount of giving and taking.

After all life is all about give and take, yes?

So here he was, all dressed up, his blonde cropped hair styled properly with a hint of a messy look, giving him enough edge. His face was a natural charmer, people said he could look like a y beast and adorable puppy at the same time. Some said he was not even human, Donghae would smirk at how right they were. Yes he believed he was not purely human, that there was a beast within, legit.

Glancing down at his watch he smiled, now all he had to do was introduce that beast to his dear Hyukkie who would exit his office in about

3

2

1

Donghae spun around, his sleek boots making an excited squeaking noise as his smokey grey jacket flailed in the wind as if beckoning Hyukjae from the distance. Donghae silently reassured his heart as it began to race, his eyes fixed onto the turn that Hyukjae’s car was supposed to appear from.

---

While Hyukjae proceeded to step into the private cab- yes he had a contract with the Speederz Inc. and had the privilege of choosing a delicious black Porsche to drive as a cab, he hummed a tune to himself, head bobbing along the rhythm only he could hear as he slid the key into the ignition, the engine woke up with a purr, the stereo display lit up and Hyukjae grinned, increasing the volume and checked his first assignment which made him frown. Someone had hired specifically his cab- all private cabs had serial numbers- and the place of pick-up was not far from here, in fact it was just around the corner. Shrugging he gradually along his lower lip as he eased the car onto the road, since the weather was getting hot by the day he had opted for a simple black wife beater with a button up light blue shirt carelessly thrown over the shoulders.

Rolling the wheel smoothly under his hand, the other resting stylishly on the hand brake he tipped his head to check which lane he was supposed to turn in

Spotting Lane 1-A he turned in and lowered his speed almost immediately. Ahead he saw a guy, almost his age. Tall, blond and handsome the man began to wave but Hyukjae didn’t think much of it, stopping the car right in front of him he slid out of the drivers seat and sauntered over to Donghae, hand raised nad ready to take Donghae’s bag from him.

“Hi Hyukjae”

Surprised Hyukjae actually glanced up at him and tilted his head with while bitting his lip a bit

He saw Donghae’s eyes flicker, they most certainly dropped down to his lips and then he proceeded to bite his own lip in the same fashion while he lamely pointed towards Hyukjae’s chest. Hyukjae followed where he pointed and saw the small name tag saying

 

Hi I’m Hyukjae and I’m here to SpeedInc you away!:D

 

“Oh” Hyukjae smiled a bit and nodded n understanding, his unasked question about how the hell did Donghae know his name remained unasked.

Then again donghae had known his name ages ago, which is why he had called for the specific car driven by a specific driver but hyukjae didn’t need to know that did he now.

So Donghae proceed to flash him with that tiny crocked smile, he was not going to go all out right in the beginning you know, he was planning to open up nice and slow.

Oh yes.

Silently giggling at his thoguhts he cleared his throat since well, wow, Hyukjae was totes staring at him. Donghae spotted Hyukjae’s still outstretched hand and proceeded to grab it softly, giving it a slow shake and not leaving his hand till Hyukjae pulled it back, Donghae was proud to notice how Hyukjae’s hand sort of hesitated in letting go “Good evening sir, your bag?” Hyukjae motioned for it and Donghae smiled a bit more, keeping the ‘nice and slow’ rule in mind. “Oh sure thanks Hyukjae but please, just call me donghae or Hae or anything that suits your fancy” He loved how his voice came out all smooth and warm, hell he sounded y!

Ah yes Hyukjae stared at him for a bit again before gracing Donghae with that tight lipped smile that made a teeny tiny dimple appear on Hyukjae’s cheek and he felt his heart skip a beat or two. The handsome creature from the heavens above took his bag and then glanced down at how light it felt which made Donghae chuckle that husky chuckle of his “I travel light.”

“Right” Hyukjae nodded curtly and proceeded to place the bag in the back seat.

And then he ing opened the door for donghae and Donghae just wanted to squeal ( of course he’s a man so his squeal would be manly too right no use stating it) and jump that guy and give him a bone crushing hug and remain stuck on him like glue, on second thought, like good old elfi.

Shooting a grateful smile to Hyukjae he smoothly slid into the passenger seat and almost moaned a ‘wow’ at how soft and fluffy and friggin comfortable it wa, plus it was black leather so hola, this was epic.

His mind might have found it suitable to present amazingly intimate postures he could do with Hyukjae on the black leather-ed seats and he really had to clutch the sides of the seat which Hyukjae unfortunately noticed and raised a brow, he seemed pretty amused as how stiff Donghae got when- after a while of waiting and tapping the steering-Hyukjae leaned over to him and Donghae sort of stopped breathing at that moment.

“Seat belt please”

“Oh” Donghae realized what had really happened as he shamelessly stared at Hyukjae clicking the seatbelt for him.

Hyukjae just smiled as he leaned back into his seat and turned the key, donghae's startled reaction to the rather loud purr of the engine was priceless and yes Hyukjae was side-eyeing him because he had a feeling this customer would be very very entertaining to watch.

Yes Hyukjae liked watching people okay.

And no it’s wasn’t creepy okay, it’s called being observant and aware of your surrounding and trying to read people in order to understand human beings better.

It’s similar to being a psychiatrist really.

After a few minutes of silence as the Porcshe made it’s way smoothly over the road Donghae found himself sinking further in the seat, relaxed and enjoying the ride and thinking oh wow what are these seats made of they are ing comfortable I just don’t want to move from here ever again.

He side-glanced Hyukjae for the hundredth time now and noticed the tiny smile on his lips, unaware of  ninja glances Hyukjae had been throwing him all the time. As soon as he spotted donghae getting lower in the seat he quickly threw a glance at him and saw Donghae bending around the seat and reaching to the backseat for the bag, curious he observed silently as Donghae zipped it open and took out a box which had some bakery’s logo on it.

Not happening buddy

“Sorry, no eating in the car”

Donghae seemed like he didn’t hear him so Hyukjae tried again.

“Donghae”

Donghae head snapped up, large eyes smiling up at him and oh he looks adorable

“No eating in the car, please” Hyukjae managed to say while keeping eye contact but Donghae was not easy! He gave Hyukjae the ultimate eyes that could melt even Hitler had he been alive and turn him into a cooing mess. Donghae gave him the almighty Puss-in-boots wide shimmering eyes, his lower lip jutting out just a lil bit while curling up a tiny bit from one corner and voila! Adorable + y look has been achieved! You good job, donghae said to himself as he saw Hyukjae visibly breathe in. Hard.

“Uhh”

“I’ll be careful” donghae spoke quietly, reassuring him.

No Hyukjae, say no, stick to the bloody rules come on. There is absolutely no freaking way this guy’s eating it’s obviously not his car so he won’t give a damn just tell him to eat later it’s ot like he’ll starve to death.

“Okay” Hyukjae quipped instead and there it was, Donghae’s lips stretched out a bit more and it looked like a kitty-smile and Hyukjae just wanted to squeeze the life out of him

Vat is wrong with me, he thought with great dread.

“Oh Hyukkie, watch out for the car on the left” donghae spoke up, not even looking up as he opened the box and Hyukjae’s eyes whipped in that direction, steering the Porsche aside just in time and his heart began to hammer in his chest.

This was the first bloody time he had lost focus like that. And did he just call me Hyukkie?!?!

His record was super clear and if Donghae reported this he could get a good beating. No really, Kangin took complains personally and then delivered punishments personally as well, everything was just personal with that guy really.

Hyukjae huffed, calm down, just calm down, gripping the wheel tight he turned a corner and got onto the highway, heading to Donghae’s destination which was apparently at some good distance, this was going to be a long ride.

He snapped out of his worried thoughts when he felt fingers touch his forearm, quickly glancing at Donghae who was still in half-laying position and holding up a piece of double-layered chocolate fudge cake and giving a quick response of “no thanks, I don’t like chocolate” he looked straight ahead again, not wanting to make any more possibly fatal mistakes.

“Daaaw but everyone luuurrrrves chocolateue~” Donghae manages a perfect purr while actually speaking English, and scrunched up his nose like a pup about to sneeze when he messed up ‘chocolate’s pronunciation a bit and poor Hyukjae had looked over exactly at that moment and there he went, the barrier he was trying to hold up came tumbling down as he burst into a fit of giggles, lips parted revealing that gum, eyes crinkled up and twinkling and Donghae was falling falling falling

Hard.

Hyukjae whined a little when some crumbs fell once he hesitantly took a bite anyways since Donghae’s expressions were priceless and just ah damnit I could kiss him bloody hard right now but still since he was a neat freak and got slightly similar to y- male version of y okay- as he saw them fall over the handbreak and he did, he DID try to glare at donghae had it not been the semi- u turn he had to take and then drove straight, besides Donghae was smiling oh so generously at him as he tilted his head and chirped “like?”

Hyukjae had tasted chocolate of course but never paid any real attention but right now was different, since Donghae was pretty much molesting the next piece of cake with his tongue out and swiveling around the rich fudge cream, accompanied by breathy moans that should be made illegal, also how donghae was looking right now should have been made illegal too, ages ago, preferably when Donghae was born.

Damn I’m falling for you.

Donghae's previously closed eyes shot open and and he stared at Hyukjae, mouth open with chocolate fudge decorating his pink tongue and honestly had it not been for Hyukjae’s blunder of having said those word out loud, he’d be tasting some chocolate cake direct from Donghae’s mouth.

“I-uh-I-uh-I-uuuh” Hyukjae stammered pathetically while a grin+smirk slowly grew on the chocolaty lips and Donghae almost seductively pulled himself up as he whipered a earnest sounding “ Really? Because hell Hyukjae, so am I.”

Heart thundering in his chest, feeling light-headed and a clearly feeling goosebumps  Hyukjae gulped and bit his lip, eyes burning holes in the road and trying to think straight-literally- but hell how was that going to happen when someone like Donghae was seated right next to him

And then he felt lips being pressed on the side of his neck and then it got bloody hot and he shot an annoyed look at the button saying AC and oh my, the AC sure was on, on to the MAX, so why the hell did he feel bothered while Donghae’s lips were practically kneading his neck and the song that played in his mind suddenly was Ailee’s Heaven heaven haven, heaveeen~

“D-donghae w-wait!”he managed to mutter a whisper and Donghae breathed into his ear since he went straight for Hyukjae’s super-senstive earlobe.

“ this” he hissed, having had enough and quickly steered the car off-road and under some heavy tree branches, it was sunset already but eh what the heck.

Donghae’s hands were quick to discard the loosely hanging shirt which quickly slid down and his hands gropped for Hyukjae’s shoulders that sent chills and heat running down Hyukjae’s body at the same time. Hyukjae let out a low growl as he pushed Donghae back onto the passenger seat and pressed a button which made the seat’s back recline and then Hyukjae was over him, hungrily kissing down chocolate-coated lips, his hands all over donghae, while Donghae pushed in closer as his hands slowly slid under the black wifebeater that was oh so rudely blocking his way. Donghae raised his hips to tease Hyukjae’s and feeling the unbearable friction Hyukjae grunted a desperate “Can I..c-can we..?” against Donghae lips as he tugged at Donghae’s belt, who pulled back to send an earnest look at Hyukjae “Only if this is not a one-time thing and you give us a chance.”

“Wow that was kinda cheesy and ing sweet and hell yes” Hyukjae grinned, breathless and Donghae pulled him back down for a passionate deep kiss. The adrenaline pulsed and their breathing got louder, Hyukjae pulled back with a laugh “Chocolate tastes way better off of you, I think I’m beginning to like chocolate now”

Donghae smirked “glad you think so” he reached down to help Hyukjae with the belt and Hyukjae returned the favor “” Hyukjae grunted when he saw the half-lidded blonde’s smirk which elicited a light tinkling laugh from the blonde “How the hell can you be oh so frigging adorable and y at the same time?”

“Born dat way babe.” Donghae replied huskily, using what little engrish he knew and Hyukjae threw all caution to the wind as he grabbed a piece of chocolate and stuffed it in his mouth, wagging his brows to Donghae who got the hint and leaned up as Hyukjae straddled him and they took skinny dipping to a whole new level.

<><><><><>

 

 

Aha ha ha.

-points at tlist accusingly-

and since I don't/can't/won't do , ya' all can go ahead and do whatever with this somewhat open-ended story kay? =p