Always

Catch Me

Best read when listening to this.

 


 

Krystal goes out of her house to see Baekhyun waiting. Baekhyun offers his left arm, and Krystal hooks her right and then they run towards the bus stop. The cool breeze that kisses their faces is something they love, especially when they make it intentional to catch the bus late. Baekhyun will look at Krystal, thinking that nothing could be more beautiful than her at that moment; even with the way the sun shines light upon her face or the wind messes through her hair. Once they arrive at the bus stop, they catch their breaths. Baekhyun removes the dirt on Krystal’s hair; the latter dusts his uniform.

 

 

The bus is always crowded, but Baekhyun makes sure Krystal is always on his sight. He can’t afford to lose her. He often finds her dozing off despite the condition of the environment and he thinks it’s cute how she can just fall asleep almost everywhere. When they reach school, he pulls her with him and they both go to their classroom.

 

 

Krystal writes notes to Baekhyun who sits behind her to avoid falling asleep in between boring history lectures or math sessions. She finds herself giggling at the topics they talk about or the cute drawings they send to each other. It seems that they never run out of things to talk about or do because when the bell rings, they stick to each other like glue and continue the rest of the day.

 

 

The crowd is jam-packed as always in the hallway and cafeteria, but it seems that they don’t see or hear the noise around because they’re too focused on each other. They have their own world and they’re comfortable in it. Baekhyun grabs her hand and she looks up. He entangles their fingers together, not letting go until the bell rings. Even after school, they’re attached to the hip. They act as best friends but deep inside, they own each other’s heart.

 

 

Baekhyun brings Krystal to the park after school. She rests her head on his shoulder and thinks that there really is no better place than be with him. Baekhyuns suddenly begins to poke Krystal’s cheek until the small teasing ends up with them playing tag. When Baekhyun sees the smile on Krystal’s face, he swears his heart stop. When her eyes form crescent moons, he thinks no star can ever beat the way it twinkles because it shines during night and day. When he catches Krystal in a hug, she closes her eyes as they accidentally fall.

 

 

Krystal lets Baekhyun hold her in a strong embrace. As she opens her eyes, as expected, he is there. She trusts him with all her heart. She knows that Baekhyun will always be there beside her. She smiles, a smile only reserved for him. The eyes of Baekhyun always seem so soft and Krystal can see in them a promise that he won’t leave her.  Her eyes seem to reflect it, too, because he can see the happiness in the other’s eyes. She kisses the top of his nose and immediately stands up, running again. 

 


 

"Catch me," she says. 

 

 

Baekhyun smiles with a promise. Always.  

 

 


 

I'm sorry this is all I could think of. I really wanted to do a BaekStal oneshot inspired by that song. ;____;