Fiction

Fiction (OneShot)

 

 

Please Listen to this while you read this (;

:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAzWT8mRoR0&annotation_id=annotation_303307&feature=iv

Replay if necessary . 

 

---

 

 

I still can't forget you. 

 

"What? You.. You want to break.. up?" I muttered those words. My world fell when you told me you no longer loved me. 

 

I still can’t trust everything 

 

"You.. You are lying right?" I smiled, as a teardrop slowly drip down my cheeks. I held his shoulders strongly. Shaking him. This is all a lie. This is a prank right? Later you will tell me that you were just kidding right! It.. It is all a joke right… 

 

Even today I can’t send you away like this 

 

"No. This.. this is all real. I am sorry.." I remember you muttering this words to me. My heart broke into pieces. You took my hands off your shoulders and left. You just turned and left. You didn't wipe my tears like how you did before. You didn't comfort me either. Please! Please.. I beg you.. Please don't.. 

 

I will rewrite it again, our story will not end 

 

No. This is just a dream. A nightmare. I will wake up to see your sms, wishing me a good morning. We are still together, even better than before. We still love each other as much.

 

I will bury the fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now 

 

I will dress up for our date together. It has been such a long time since we met! Should I wear a skirt or shorts? Should I wear a blouse or a T-shirt? Should I wear High heels or Sandals? I will wear what you wish.

 

I rewrite it once again, the start beginning with you and I smiling happily 

 

I will see you at the venue. Smiling at me, saying that I look fabulous today. I too, will reply saying that you look like a prince in reality. Then you will jokingly reply saying that you didn't bring your horse. 

 

In case you will leave me, the background is a small room without an exit 

 

We might visit a cafe afterwards. We will chat non-stop. Like old friends who haven't met in years, as if we don't know each other well enough. Then, you made a promise. That you will never leave me. We will forever be trapped in a room without an exit, a room called love. 

 

I kiss you as if there is nothing wrong 

 

Then you will come over, to kiss me. That warm, gentle feeling flowing through me. I know that you are the one. I love you, forever and always. 

 

I can’t leave your sweet presence 

 

You then excuse yourself for the washroom. I stare you as you left, somehow afraid of you leaving me like how you did in my dream. 

 

There is no such thing as an end for us 

 

You won't right. Because you promised me, a room without an exit. This will be a never ending story. 

 

Like this again, I can’t forget you. I am writing the story that will never end in my heart

 

I will just continue writing this novel. In my head if the book is not with me. If it was, I will only write it when I miss you. However, I always miss you. Everything reminds me of you. 

 

I will hold on to you,I won’t let you go. Even today, I’m still in the story of you and I that hasn’t ended.

 

I won't let you go no matter what. We will always be the prince and princess of our love story. 

 

Right now, there are only happy stories here 

 

There will only be happy stories of you and me. Happy ending, no, there is no ending at all. 

 

The very happy stories of just the two of us (Different from reality) , is written here, it’s slowly filling up

 

All the happy stories. Of us sharing an ice-cream, of us reading off a fairytale book together, of us marrying. All the happy and cute stuff that fills up you and me, Us. 

 

I run towards you and embrace you 

 

You then come out from the washroom. I run towards you, ignoring the stares of others and hug you. 

 

I can’t never let you go from my embrace (I can’t)

 

You ask me whats wrong. I don't answer you and instead I just continue hugging you. You didn't fight back the embrace and instead hug me back, in the middle of the cafe. 

 

There is no such thing as an end for us

 

Because we will be together, forever. 

 

I will say this again, one more time 

 

Maybe not even one more time. I will say as many time as you wish. 

 

Right now you are next to me 

 

Next to me. Saying that all this is just a nightmare, saying that you will never leave me. 

 

I’m believing that

 

and I believed you. 

 

I’m the writer who lost his purpose 

 

Then, I wake up. No, It wasn't a nightmare. It was reality. 

 

The end of this novel, how am I supposed to write it 

 

You promised me that there will be no ending. But now you left, how am I suppose to continue this story without you? 

 

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I keep writing these 3 words 

 

Just to fill these empty pages of the novel, a novel with no ending. 

 

Setting the worn out pen on the old paper stained in tears 

 

I can't continue this story. 

 

This story can’t be happy or sad 

 

Because the author desires a happy story but in fact, the reality of this story is sad.  

 

Right now I’m writing such a happy story , but it is all just a wish still 

 

What should I do? Without you, I am lost. 

 

I’m happy. We are together

Now is the start. There is no end

 

When will I ever stop lying to myself?