Day 2

Loving You For A Week

Lee Minsuri's POV

"Here's your hubbies phone number" Hyori said as she shoved a note on my face. I looked at the note and quickly added his phone number to mine and texted him:

To: L

Hello! The trial started 

yesterday!

From: Minnie

I smiled at the nickname i gave him and put my phone back in my pocket when i heard my phone's message tone. I looked at my phone:

To: Minnie

Yes,yes i know.

What's 'L'? My new nickname?

And met me outside after school

for a 'date'.

From: L

I smiled as i noticed he used the nickname i gave him and quickly sent him a 'yes' as the bell rang.

~~TIME SKIP~~

 

"God! Your so slow" L said as i finally reached the gates of the school. "Sorry....Oh and where are we going?" i asked as we walked out of the gates. "A secret, romantic place" he said as we kept walking. "L~" i said doing my aegyo "please?" i asked. "No" he said as we kept walking.

"We're here" he said. I looked up and saw not a castle, not the city, not a spa but a very, very 'romantic' place and it was the........local mall. "So much for being secret, romantic place" i mumbled but to my dismay he heard. "Excuse me?" he asked obviously angry. I shook my head and ran to an ice-cream parlor called 'Happy Ice-Cream'.

"What's your favorite flavor?" i asked him. "Chocolate" he mumbled and to his dismay i heard. I smiled and asked the waitress "Can i have a chocolate and mango please" . She soon arrived with two cones a mango and a chocolate. i thanked her and handed the chocolate one to him.

He saw my flavor and mumbled something i couldn't hear but then shook his head and took the ice block.

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Thank you for the date" i said as i got to my doorstep. "It's only a trial date" he said plainly. "Next time lets go to an amusement park!" i said in a cheerful voice. He nodded "Bye" he said  i quickly pecked his cheek "bye" i said back. I swear i must have saw him blush but he turned and left before i could check.

And that's how i spent my second day.