unexpected rescue

death and romance

ji eun p.o.v

it was morning but still dark. i sat at the stairs of seoul university very cold. i didn't eat yet. i lay down and sleep, waiting for my classmate f(x) krystal come.

 

kim hyun joong p.o.v 

i just woke up. i stand up and change. i go downstairs and went outside to jog... i jog at seoul university. suddenly i saw one girl who is laying down at the entrance stairs... i walk to her and wake her up. she didn't wake up, i touch her forehead and it's really hot. "omo, she's sick" i said, while carrying her then i saw f(x) krystal running to me "oppa, what are you doing here? why are you carrying jieun?" she ask "you know her?" i ask "deh, we're classmates" she said "she's sick, go inside i'll take at the hospital. explain to your professor what happen to her just now" i said as i walk to the hospital. 

 

 

at the hospital

 

still kim hyun joong p.o.v

"emergency. please help?" i said to the nurse the nurse took a wheelchair. i put jieun at the wheelchair. they push the wheel chair as i follow her, we got in to the emergency room i saw the doctor analyse her sickness after a minute "she is unhealthy and i think she not eating proper food. heres the things she need to drink, she's now awake you can now talk to her" the doctor said and gave me the paper i open the curtains and saw her sitting.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

please comment!!!