Final

Happy Birthday

 

Raewon sat on the sofa, staring at her phone, waiting for a certain someone to call. 
 
"Maybe not today Raewon....." she sighed. 
 
•DING DONG• 
 
The minute she opened the door, the person immediately hugged her, saying "Happy birthday my baby!" 
 
"Daehyun-ah!" she hugged him back.
 
"I'm so happy to see you!" they both said at the same time and laughed. 
 
"How did you spend your day?" Daehyun asked Raewon, while closing the door. 
"Quite fun, I guess. My friends took me to this fancy restaurant and we totally made a fool of ourselves!" she said laughing. 
"That's great." he said. 
"Hey, I–" she got cut off by another ring of her doorbell. 
 
"I'll get it." Daehyun offered. 
 
In came B.A.P, holding colorful heart-shaped balloons, that read 'Happy Birthday' on them. 
 
She wasn't expecting this, so tears welled up in her eyes, as they all started singing and laughing. 
 
"You guys....." she sobbed. 
"Aw Raewon, uljjima~" Zelo said, comforting her. 
 
"Really, this is.... I'm speechless right now. Jinjja." she said, still amazed by their effort. 
 
"Seng il chu ka hae Raewon-ah!" Youngjae said, and everyone gathered around her for a group hug. 
 
"Just so you know, this was all Yongguk's and Daehyun's plan." Himchan informed. 
 
"Aw thank you so so so much!" she said, giving Yongguk a hug and a quick kiss on his cheek. 
 
"Ahem!" Daehyun cleared his throat rather loud. "It was my plan too." he said, crossing his arms. 
 
"You get a special one." she said, as she plant a kiss on Daehyun's lips. 
 
"I really need to get a girlfriend." Yongguk said followed by murmurs of 'Yes'. 
 
"Here's the cake!" Himchan said, holding it up, close to Raewon's face. 
 
"Nobody pushes my head kapish?" she warned. 
 
"Nobody would even dare." Youngjae commented. 
 
"Good." she smiled along with a nod. 
 
"Make a wish!" Zelo said excitedly. 
 
*I wish B.A.P and I will stay together forever and ever.* 
(A/N : yes i know lame wish but yeah, y'na mean right?) 
 
With that, she blew the candles with one blow. Everyone cheered and clapped. 
 
"Presents time!" Jongup yelled, clasping his hands together. 
 
"What?! You guys got me gifts too? But all of this– it's– this was already–" Daehyun cut her off with a kiss, and said, "Just sit down and check out your presents, jagiya." 
"Arasso, I will." she said, nodding and pursed her lips together, trying to hold back a grin. 
 
"Me first!" Zelo exclaimed as he sat infront of you. 
"A skateboard!" she said, hugging it. 
"I also designed the bottom myself." he said, turning the board around. In big letters, 'Raewon - Zelo' were written in pale pink and light blue. "And here's Daehyun's hyung name, so that I can assure that once he sees this board, I'll still live." he whispered, pointing to the edge of the board where in small letters 'Daehyun' was written. She let out a small laugh and hug Zelo. "I love it Junhong! Thanks so much." 
 
"Now that you have this, you have to go skateboarding with me." he said, holding out his pinky finger. "Promise?" 
"Promise." she said, hooking her pinky with Zelo's. 
 
"Finally." Jongup said, moving forward. "I got you this!" he said, holding out a cute fluffy plushie. "Oh, it's so cute, I'm naming it after you." she said. 
Jongup grinned, gave her a hug, and wished her 'happy birthday' again. 
 
One member after another gave her their presents. So far, she got a skateboard from Zelo, a plushie from Jongup, a mini bongo from Himchan, and a sling-bag from Yongguk. Finally, it was Daehyun's turn. 
 
Daehyun can never stop from initiating skinship whenever he's with her.
 
He sat next to her instead of sitting across to her, and sling an arm around her shoulders. She giggled. 
 
"I really need to get a girlfriend." Yongguk mentioned again, from the other side of the room. 
"Then go get one stu–" Zelo stopped mid-sentence when he noticed Yongguk's glare. "I mean hyung." he continued, and laughed nervously. 
 
With Daehyun's arm around Raewon's shoulders, he took out a small box from his hoodie. She was already fascinated seeing it, and couldn't wait to see what's inside. Daehyun opened the box to reveal a metal bracelet. He took it out and showed her what's on the inside. Engraved inside the metal bracelet is '∞ Raewon & Daehyun ∞'. 
She clasped one of her hand over , not wanting to cry again or anything. 
"Dae.... I – it's perfect." she sobbed. 
"Awh baby, uljjima~" he said, wiping her tears away. She hugged him. Daehyun slid the metal bracelet on her wrist. 
"I have one too." he said, pulling his sleeve up, revealing the same bracelet on his wrist. She smiled and cuddle with him. 
 
<><><>
 
"I'm so full." Raewon said out loud, stretching out her legs. 
"So am I." Daehyun chorused, sitting in between her legs and leaned on her shoulder/chest. She wrap her arms loosely around his waist. (hehehehe)
 
"I thought you guys would be in Taiwan right now." she questioned. 
"We were, and it was supposed to be our second day-off there, but we asked the manager if we could come back a day earlier, which was yesterday, so that we could celebrate your birthday." Daehyun informed, and pecked her cheek. 
"No word can describe how much I love you guys." she said, hugging Daehyun tighter. 
"We love you too Raewon!" the other members yelled, throwing hearts at her. She laughed. 
 
"Best birthday ever." 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
I have posted it. •.•
I had a hard time choosing which one of my oneshots should I post first, and I don't know what made me chose this one. 
I had a feeling that you guys would think that she'll actually travel to Taiwan or something, hehe I apologize if you did, or if the fic doesn't meet your expectations. *bows* 
 
Please comment below, it'll make my day! :D 
Thanks for reading, appreciate it. <3