Chapter One.

When gangsters fall in love.

► Chapter One.

Noone Pov

SM high. Current TIme 12:00 am Current period:Lunch

A blakc limo pulled up in the parking lot everyone stared and wondered who could that be?

The door opened and one by one the members of Black Swan stepped out you slammed the door shut the limo went to park you scanned the crowd of shocked students looking for EXO you shook your head jihyun looked "WHERE IS EXO?"she asked everyone pointed to the cafe you all looked at eachother and walked in the building everyone in the hallways stood there in shock and fear students ran away making way for you guys to walk you all pushed open the cafe door.

*BANG*

All eyes widened people gasped your eyes again scanned the tabled for EXO your eyes made contact with your brother he was trying to hide you slightly smirk you walked over cooly to his table with the girls following when you reached the table the other 11 boys where looking at you guys in shock "get up were leaving"you said coldly one by one the boys started packing up they stood up ,you walked away with them following "YAH sojin why did you come and get me?"lay asked you "Urgent buissness from sooman"you said opening the door to the limo letting EXO enter first they bowed you and the girls sat on the opposite side. "Im eunhye" "Im jihyun" "Im hyeran" "Im hayana" "Sojin"you said quietly they all bowed "Im the EXO-K leader suho" "kai" "chanyeol" "EXO-K maknae SEHUN" "baekhyun!" "D.O" "Im exo-m duizhang kris"he siad in a husky low voice making hayana blush you rolled your eyes "EXO-M MAKANE TAO" "Xiumin" "Chen" "Lay"he said smiling with his dimple makiing eunhye giggle "Im Lu Han"he said taking your hand you raised an eyebrow at him he kissed "Pleasure to meet you"he said you smiled sarcasticly and pulled your hand away jihyun pulled out a manila foulder and gave it to lay "This is mblaq they are trying to take the second place . Sooman wants them KILLED why because they tried to kill his niece sunny and some other family members . It is our job as the best gangs in seoul to kill them..He wants them dead or atleast out of seoul in 3 months heres their background" she said motioning to the folder lay opened it.

Mir thunder G.O seongho and Joon

MBLAQ

Tried to kill soomans niece sunny his son yunho and his daughter in law BoA.

Experts in karate and army weapontry.

Hide out in seoul south korea currently in tokyo japan.

Current status:Hiding.

Mir the maknae

Kidnapped Sunny the hacker.

Son of the previous mafia

Father:dead

Mother:unkown

thunder

Drugged sunny

Son of the best fighter in busan.

Father:hiding

mother:dead

sister:against him

G.O

son of the general of the army

father:hiding

mother:hiding

Seungho

Son of the best karate sense

father:unknown

mother:dead

Joon

Son of the best fighter in tokyo 

father:dead

mother:dead

family:unknown

"Unknown.."lay finished reading "So he wants them dead or gone...we can make that happen"he said you looked at him "Yeah once we find them one theyre hiding and two they in JAPAN"you said pointing the obvious he laughed dryly "SO where are we going?"kris asked "Sooman wanted to talk to us."jihyun said 

*YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT* you picked up your phone "Hello?"you put it on speaker "Hello this is sooman..ar eyou with EXO?"he asked

"Ne"you said 

'Alright so black swan and EXO will be living with eachother...black swan will be attending SM High. all you is there already you should be a the house by Now"he said and hung out the limo stopped you opened the door everyone got out and gasped at the house  you nodded "its hidden kinda close to the school  limo everyday free river ..awesome"you said you all ran in and looked at the living room you walked to the kitcheneveryone gasped D.O ran and hugged the counter kissing it you looked at lay "He loves cooking"he said you nodded and proceeded upstairs.

 


 

The guest room

kai

hayana

Hyeran

eunhye

jihyun

Your room

luhan

sehun

chen

xiumin

lay

suho

chanyeol

kris

D.O

tao

baekhyun