4am

BIGBANG drabbles&oneshots;

 

 

Seunghyun rolls around in his bed. He continues this for what feels like an eternity before he turns over, switching his phone on to see the time. 4am. He sighs loudly, sitting up and getting out of bed. He goes into the kitchen, grabs the mils from the fridge and a pot from the cupboard. He feels childish for doing this, but he wasn’t in the mood to use his other alternatives: Alcohol, walking around till the sun comes up, meeting someone new to keep him busy for a while or lay in bed, letting his thoughts eat him from the in out.

 

Instead, with the milk in hand, he pours its contents into the pot and placing the pot on the burner. He stirs the liquid until it was brought to a boil. Before pouring the milk into a mug, he adds a bit of vanilla extract, then pours the milk into the mug.

 

Then grabbing the mug and a pillow and a blanket from his room, he sits on the couch, slowly drinking his warm milk. Seunghyun opens his laptop and plays music. He could feel himself become drowsy and warm inside from the milk. It reminds him from when he was younger and when he would go up to his sister, telling her that he was having trouble falling asleep. Then like he had prepared himself the mug of warm milk, his sister would do that same, but adding a bit more love. He felt a bit detached while he drank the milk after that thought had passed. He was nowhere near where his life was and he was glad. His life was better now, but something seemed off. Missing and he didn’t know what. He was in a relationship with someone he loves deeply and cares for, but he couldn’t put a finger on what was missing.

 

His eyes are barely open when the song I Come Apart by A$AP Rocky plays. He starts humming the beat as he falls into a slumber.

 


A/N: if you are having trouble sleeping at night, just remember, some warm milk will do the trick.

 

written by willlienelson09