No Reason

BIGBANG drabbles&oneshots;

 

Outside, the skies were filled with dark clouds, signaling him that it was going to rain hard. He shrugs it off and foes and gets his jacket and an umbrella, just in case. Seunghyun hops into his car and takes the thirty minute drive towards the graveyard. After the drive, he sits in his car for a few minutes, no music playing, but instead, sitting in silence, thinking as to whether or not if he should get out. He goes for the latter and stops his car, getting out. It has been a long time since he had visited the graveyard. It wasn’t particularly his favourite place, but he thought that he needed to go.

 

Walking along the path, he stops at a grave that had Youngbae’s name on it. Seunghyun sits down in front of the gravem sighing a bit before speaking. “I,” he starts. “I’ve never spoken to you before, but you always seemed kind and I don’t know why, but today––” he stops himself, getting up and putting his hand on the headstone. “I felt the need to pay my respects. Rest well.” He smiles, giving the headstone one tap before walking off and getting into his car, driving off as he takes one last glance at the graveyard in the mirror.

 


written by willienelson09