The Way Out

BIGBANG drabbles&oneshots;

 

 

Daesung had a long day and he just couldn’t wait till he was able to get home. As he drove down the road and was nearing a tunnel he would have to go through, he started to think that he should have a bath. He also thought that after a nice long, soothing shower, he thought he could top it off with a glass of wine. Maybe even as he was having a drink, he could play the piano, maybe even watch a movie afterwards, then––

 

“Dammit!” he cursed as his car started to slow down, midway through the tunnel. Once he was at a complete halt, Daesung turned his car off, then tried turning it on again. Instead, his engine wouldn’t spark. Around him, he realized that the tunnel was completely dark. When he realized this, his heart started to race. Calm down. He thought. His breathing started to become uneven as he started to fear at what was going to happen. This was like in a horror movie. If this was going to play out like one, Daesung knew he had to calm down.

He calmed himself down and reached into the cup holder, grabbing his cell phone. He started to dial, then as he was ready to punch the last digit, he realized that he was out of service.Great! He thought. Just great. He turned the key so he could roll down the window. Daesung sighed loudly as he sat there and he realized that he could probably run out of the tunnel.

Tap; tap.

Tap; tap.

Tap; tap.

Daesung jumped in his seat at the sound. It came from the passenger window, but he couldn’t dare to look and find out what or who made that sound. He ignored it and instead, he hoped that someone would drive through the tunnel, just so he could stop them. Daesung was trying really hard to think of positive things. He even started to sing a song to himself to keep himself distracted from the constant tapping that came from the passenger side.

Today, on a day like this, she says

As Daesung was nearing the end of the song Wings, he realized that the mysterious tapping sound had stopped. Odd. He thought. Instead of staring off into darkness, he turned his head and looked over to the passenger side. There was nothing there and once again, Daesung started to breath heavy again.

It’s okay. He told himself. Taking a deep breath, Daesung opened the door too check to see if he sees anything on the other side. As he stepped outside into the cool air, he slowly started to walk to the other side of the car. As he walked, he hoped there was nothing. He reached to the other side and saw nothing. Which was odd because someone had to have been there to make that tapping sound.

Daesung went onto his knees to look under the car. He reached his hand under and was pulled in.

 


500 word drabble

written by willienelson09