Silence

BIGBANG drabbles&oneshots;

 

We both sat on my deck, in silence. We were both thinking the same thing, but neither of us were talking. I wanted to speak, but the wind took my voice. He shrugged his shoulders and let out a long, loud sigh. He stared at the street for what seemed like a long time and all I was able to do was watch. The relationship we had shared together was an unforgettable one, but it wasn’t supposed to happen.

 

It wasn’t right because all we did was fight, argue, get drunk and let the alcohol grab hold of our bodies.

 

I can’t even remember most of the things we did because we would drink so much that all I really remember was the sloppy . Throughout our whole relationship, we were drunk and it wasn’t like that one sappy song. I used to be love drunk, but now I’m hung over.

 

It’s not that I wanted us to end, but there wasn’t even an ‘us’ to begin with. We started off our relationship because we woke up one day and realized what we had done the night before. Now, we both sat outside of my house, preparing for a break-up that shouldn’t even exist. We’re both sober now and we know we don’t want to do this. I don’t want to do this, but we have to.

 

“Ji,” I whispered. “Do you sometimes wish you could read people’s minds?” I asked and he turned to me, looking confused. He didn’t reply, but simply, he nodded. “If you could read my mind right now, what do you think I’m thinking of?”

 

He repositioned himself and leaned his back against the stairs. “I don’t know.”

 

“Come on. Anything?”

 

Jiyong sighs and then rests his head on his hand. “You’re probably thinking that I’m stupid.”

 

I shake my head. “Something like that,” I replied.

 

“Then what?” he snapped.

 

“I want to escape.” Escape from this thing. This relationship. “I want a lot of money.” To runaway. “I don’t want you.” I simply said.

 

Without another word, Jiyong nodded and got up. He gives my shoulder a light pat and goes back inside. He wasn’t inside that long and when he came out, he had his jacket on and a bag over his shoulder.

 

“This is it,” he replied.

 


written by: willienelson09