Chapter 27

She's Mine

Sun Hee heavily sighed and standed up, the rain was bothering her, she looked at her watch and noticed it was 3 am and sighed again. Still, she couldn't believe Kris was able to do that to her, his wife. She didn't do anything wrong with Suho, Kris is completely crazy. 

She walked to the gate were you can leave the house, not caring if he was awake or not, she was not willing to endure his horrible behavior. She opened it and left the house.

"Where should I go now?" She thought as she walked down the streets.

Immediately she thought of Hyeri's house, so she walked to her best friend's house.

-

"Yah Sun Hee-ah, I really can't believe what you're saying, he really did that to you?" Hyeri asked with her eyes wide open. Sun Hee nodded.

"He's such a selfish guy, I really want to kick his ." Hyeri rolled her eyes completely annoyed. Sun Hee shrugged while tears were already down on her cheeks, she felt hurt.

Hyeri hugged her best friend to give her support, now she hated Kris for treating her best friend like a dog.

-

Kris opened his eyes and placed his arm on the right of his bed, but he didn't felt Sun Hee by his side, then he remembered that he left her outside of the house.

He got out of the bed and walked to the window to check out Sun Hee, but surprise surprise, she wasn't there.

He took a quick shower, changed his clothes and etc...

When he was ready, he runned downstairs and looked for his car keys and leaved the house.

He facepalmed  himself for being so stupid.

He never thought of the consequences, now he regrets doing that.

---------------

Hi~ this is author nim, sorry for taking too long, I already started school and I don't have too much time for writing a long chap, I hope you enjoyed it!

Please take care!

Fighting!!!!!