The most beautiful weak point

Weak Points

 

Weak points: everyone has their own weak point. No matter if it’s neither visible nor invisible, if it’s neither harmful nor benign, it is still a weak point.

 

“Tao, do you have any weak point?” Kyungsoo once asked to the Chinese member regarding his weak point. Tao, peeling the orange he had in his hand pretty easily without seeming to use his energy in doing so. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, peeling the orange in his hands with so much energy that he began to sweat. “Weak point? Uh-huh, don’t think so” He answered pretty confidently that upon hearing what Tao just said, Kyungsoo couldn’t resist feeling annoyed at the same-aged member. “I… actually have some.” Kyungsoo confesses, finally give up in peeling the orange he let the orange rolls on the dining table.

 

Tao grabs the orange just in time before it leaves the table to fall down to the floor. “Well, keep trying and don’t give up” Tao advices to both of the weak point Kyungsoo had, and also to Kyungsoo peeling the orange skin. Kyungsoo sighed just at the thought of it, and so he drops his head on the table so hard that Tao afraid his face might be printed on the dining table. “Care to tell me what’s your problem?” Tao braved himself to ask, trying to join in and give his same-aged friend some advice. Usually he never wants to help anyone on their problems; it’s not that he is too lazy to do it. Tao never really wants to be some kind of nosy people and so he never even bothered his self to ask about anyone’s problem. However, it is Kyungsoo, and so he asked.

 

“Promise me you won’t laugh?” Tao giggled to hear the request, he find that Kyungsoo is quite cute when he pouts. “No, I won’t” Tao reassure his friend. “Pinky promise?” Kyungsoo let out his pinky finger in front of Tao, in which Tao smiled lovingly before hooking his pinky finger to that of Kyungsoo’s. “Pinky promise.” They grinned to each other. “Okay, and so… about my weak point...” Kyungsoo started his declaration, but Tao immediately interrupts Kyungsoo with his playful sentences. “Your weak points, do you mean?” Kyungsoo rolls his eyes at how playful Tao is.

 

“Okay, I admit it. I have lots of weak points.” Tao giggled, satisfaction shown all over his face. “But now it’s different!” Kyungsoo said quite eagerly, unintentionally he smacked the table pretty hard just to emphasize his points. “Okay, okay, I’m just kidding. Relax a bit, Soo. So, what’s your problem?” Tao stops his laughter, but the smirk never leaves his face. Kyungsoo sighed, he doesn’t know where to start, but he started to tell his same-aged friends about the identity of his weak point. “It’s about Baekhyun hyung.” It’s just one sentence, but the smirk on Tao’s face immediately goes wider.

 

Kyungsoo glares back at the now-trying-to-suppress-his-laughter Tao, which inhales and exhales deeply to constrain his laughter. He can’t help it, really. The way Kyungsoo talks about Baekhyun made his smile grows even wider. “Don’t bother me, go on with your story. Really.” Tao said as he gestured for Kyungsoo to keep going on with his story. “Okay. Every time we sang together on stage…” He stops a while, trying to hide his now apparent pink tint on his cheeks before going into the best part of his weak point. “My heart beat increases rapidly” There. He put it really blunt; Kyungsoo’s face reddened at his own statement.

 

“Uh huh, and then?” Tao asked the ridiculously clear question, showing a poker face he tried to hide his devilish smile. Kyungsoo really wants to scream out loud at the naivety of the boy before him ‘Really? Huang Zitao? REALLY you need to ask that?!’ but he choose to sigh instead. “Well, my face also becomes warmer and reddened around him.” Kyungsoo said as his face simultaneously become warmer and redder. Seeing no reactions come from Tao, Kyungsoo continuously ranting off his weak point. “I cannot sleep since I think about him every night, he even appears in each of my every dreams lately”

 

And with this, Tao couldn’t keep his poker face anymore. He burst, cracks, literally laugh his off as he rolls to the floor, laughing hard as if there’s no tomorrow. “Hey! You promised me you wouldn’t laugh!” Kyungsoo screamed in embarrassment, humiliated and irritated of Tao’s laughter. Tao stops his laughter, his face become serious. “I crossed my finger” and there he goes laughing once again. “Huang. Zi. Tao.” Kyungsoo pouts. “I hate you.” Tao gasp for more oxygen, he really enjoys his best friend’s annoyed expression. “And I hate myself to have consulted you.” Kyungsoo mumbled to himself as he gets up and walked away, intentionally stepping on Tao’s pinky finger. “Ouch!”

 

“That’s what you get for denying our pinky promise!” Kyungsoo said as he sticks out his tongue, childishly mocking his friend. “Wait, Kyungsoo. I’m sorry.” Tao said as he grabs for Kyungsoo’s legs, supposedly making Kyungsoo stayed in his place. Tao fixed his position and sit down in front of Kyungsoo, gesturing the shorter one to sit down in front of him. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes once again, but in the end he sits down in front of Tao obediently. “Doesn’t that mean, you love Baekhyun hyung?” Tao asked, now devilish smirk has gone from his face, replaced by a gentle, loving expression.

 

Kyungsoo blushes, his face turns redder at how Tao describes his feelings toward Baekhyun. He supposedly waves his hand in front of his face, purposely cooling down his now warming face. “Well…” Tao smirks, he lean closer to his best friend who is whispering. ‘Say it’ he said in his mind. “…I do love him” Kyungsoo said, then he covers his face in embarrassment with both of his hands. Tao grinned, satisfied of Kyungsoo’s confession that he pats the shorter one’s shoulder before stand up high. “Here’s my suggestion for you, sneak up on him this night, okay. I will do my best to help you, but the rest depends on you.” Then he left the room, leaving Kyungsoo who now is blinking absent-mindedly.

 

That night, based on Tao’s suggestion, Kyungsoo enters Baekhyun’s room, which is now quite empty since Chanyeol had decided to have a sleepover at EXO-M’s dorm together with Suho, Sehun and Jongin. And this also means that there’s only Kyungsoo and Baekhyun in the EXO-K’s dorm tonight, which actually helps in making Kyungsoo’s heart beating rapidly. ‘…the rest depends on you.’ Kyungsoo remembered of what Tao said earlier today, and so he inhales deeply before moving on to Baekhyun’s bed.

 

“H-hyung” Unconsciously he finds himself stuttered, nervous as if he wants to confess to someone he loves, though he really is going to confess. Baekhyun was reading a magazine in his bed when Kyungsoo calls for him, so he put the magazine down and smiles sweetly as he gestured for the younger to sit beside him. “What is it, Kyungsoo? Do you have a nightmare?” Baekhyun ask the younger as if he is a baby that still need to be pampered by him. “No! I mean, no, I don’t…” Kyungsoo said in panic, he doesn’t want the latter actually think that he is a coward. Baekhyun smiled warmly to the younger one sit next to him, hands finally crawling up to the latter’s shoulder.

 

Baekhyun bring the latter one’s head to his shoulder, patting his crown gently while smiling to hear Kyungsoo’s heartbeat. “Hyung…” Kyungsoo started to call for Baekhyun, who is unnecessarily his hyung, since their age differences are only separated by months. However Kyungsoo has always loves it to call Baekhyun by hyung, on the other way Baekhyun also loves it when his dongsaeng Kyungsoo calls him hyung.  “Hng? What is it, Kyungie-ya?” Baekhyun gently replied the latter one’s calling. “Can I say something to you?”

 

Baekhyun silently giggles to hear Kyungsoo’s question since, basically, yeah, Kyungsoo have been saying some things to him. “You can tell me everything you want to” Baekhyun’s lip shows a thin smile, hands gently Kyungsoo’s hair. “Do you have any weak points?” Again, this question really appears a lot today, Kyungsoo really cannot be honest and blunt in front of this beautiful male appears before him. Baekhyun scratches the back of his head in such a thoughtful manner, then not a moment later he find a curve crawling up to his lips; forming the beautiful smile that Kyungsoo always love.

 

“You know, Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun starts, he fixes his own gaze right towards Kyungsoo’s. “I can’t stand someone shorter than me, cuter than me, and have eyes wider than mine.” Baekhyun smiles lovingly towards his dongsaeng, who’s now shining bright red. “He’s also the most beautiful creature I’ve ever saw, and I was lucky to have him right here beside me on my bed.” Kyungsoo averted his hyung’s eye gaze just to obtain a gentle hug from Baekhyun. Baekhyun kissed the bridge of Kyungsoo’s nose with a muffled laughter. “And the answer, Kyungsoo, is yes. I do have my weak points.” Kyungsoo put his forehead onto Baekhyun’s shoulder while hiding his own smile due to his hyung’s cheesiness. Somehow it doesn’t matter anymore to him whether he had quite a number of weak points or not; since he had the most beautiful weak point ever.