Getting Pregnant

My Daughter-in law becomes a new housewife

Chapter 6: Getting pregnant

 

Eunjung Pov

 

“Eunjung ha! Make breakfast for them. Omma has to go out now” omma said after got dressed up.

“Make breakfast..?” I felt shocked again.

I imagined to see the first day that I made breakfast… Onew appa… aiiiiyoooo… >//<

“Because it’s no choice too. Do you think I want to let you kill my husband by your food again..? Just make it and be careful with your tasty when you add something…” she told me and then left…

Was I the one who made breakfast?? Would they eat? -_-

 

Breakfast done

 

“Is it your breakfast?” Jungshin asked me.

“Yeah ^^”

“Can human eat? Omg… Don’t try to cook it anymore your breakfast is like a monster's…” He said and left.

 

“Appa… just eat something before work ^^”

“Oh my lovely daughter... Appa wants to eat yours too but Appa is just eating something at the moment kkk.” He walked out quickly. =.,=

 

As I guessed... They wouldn’t eat my breakfast -.-^ so what should I do now??

I just ate alone….-.

Wakkkkkk… What’s a bad tasty! Y.Y

 

After eating, I went to sleep again, because I had nothing to do…

Omma hadn’t come yet…

 

~Kiss me baby I’ll take you day by day (Phone’s ringing)

 

It was Jiyeon’s number -.-

 

/Eunjung haa… Unnie and I are in front of your house now. Open the door for us. / Jiyeon said in the phone line.

 

What were they doing here???

I quickly opened the door for them…

“Surprise! Surprise! I know your omma isn’t home, so we’ve just come...” Jiyeon said with some big sacks of food…

“Aigooo… Jiyeon~ you are so nice…” I looked at those sacks happily

“Hey! Just eat kkkk….”

 

In The Evening

 

I didn’t know why I felt headache so much… It seemed like a volcano in my head. >//<

“Eunjung…” omma called me outside the room.

Again… She may asked me to do housework again, but I had no power now…

I tried to wake up and I walked out slowly… omma was sitting on the sofa... and tried to walk…

Deb………

Everything was dark…

Zzzzz…

“Eunjung???”

 

I didn’t know how long had I been sleeping…, but when I woke up again…

“Eunjung… You’re awake!” omma looked at me.

“Omma? What happened to me?” Was I dreaming? Or she wasn’t my omma -.-

“You swooned...Don’t you remember?”

Swooned? Wait… I remembered that I was headache yea… and omma called me... and I walked out and… what?

“How are you now?” She looked at me with her worrying face…

Aigoo… Did she worried about me?

“I’m okay omma…”

“Just take them...” she gave some medicines to me…

She was strange till I thought she was not herself. =-=^

“Emm…” I took them and a glass of water from her… and drank it…

“Eunjung…?’’ Jungshin came in...

“Are you sick?” he sat and taught my forehead.

“I’m okay…”

“Are you cold? Why do you always say you are okay?”

“I see you worry about me... It’s enough for me.” I held his hand.

“Just sleep… You will be better after you get up...” He told me. And then he left the room..

I didn’t know why I felt he looked upset...

 

Next Morning

 

Today omma cooked for us, but also did housework by herself… oh my god...

“Just eat fast and I have something to tell you after that...” Onew appa told Jungshin

“I see…” Jungshin

“You also eat too... ” omma looked at me.

I just knew now... In fact, she also worried about me too...

But I didn’t know why I didn’t feel safe with this food... its smell made me scared...

Or because I was sick? I didn’t want to eat much, but omma gave me a lot of foods until I wanted to... oh no I couldn’t calm down…..

I quickly ran to the toilet and vomited all those foods…

“Eunjung?? Are you alright?” omma came after me.

Dumb… If she knew I vomited, she would get angry…

“I’m…”

“Did you vomit?” omma looked at me and turned to see those things...

“Omma…”

“Haven’t you got better yet?” She touched my forehead.

Aigoo… O.O was she my mother-in-law?

 

In the afternoon

 

“I don’t want to eat anymore… It’s difficult to eat for me. T_T” I vomited all of my lunch in the toilet.

“Vomit again… How is it going?” Omma held my back slowly.

“I don’t know, but I’m headache so much...”

“So just go to sleep…” omma walked me and went in to the room again...

I slept in the bed and she sat beside me...

“Eunjung…”

“Emm…”

“Has it come yet?”

“Who? O.O”

“Menstruation”

“Ha?? Omma why did she ask me like this? I was also shy Y.Y”

“Just tell… Not yet?”

“Why do you know? It’s already passed for a week but it didn’t come yet...”

“Huh? So it means…” She looked shocked.

“What? O.O” Was I dying?

“You must be pregnant.”

“Huh?? Pre… Pregnant?”

“Yeah… As my experience, you are pregnant… What’s a great news!!! I will tell your appa and Jungshin.” she ran out quickly.

“Omma… stop…” I couldn’t stop her...

Pregnant? It’s as a dream -.-^

I’d be omma? Wasn’t too fast?

 

For a whole day... omma did all housework and she asked me to sleep only... I just did nothing -.-

I thought she hoped so much about this...

 

“I’m home.” Jungshin came in with his bag... He looked tired again... I wondered how he worked.

“Aigoo… Give it to me” I held his bag.

“Hey! Don’t give her... Give omma... Eunjung... You shouldn’t bring things like this.” omma was fast to get Jungshin’s bag from me. -.-

Wasn’t she too much?

“What’s wrong with her?” Jungshin asked me.

“I…” I hadn’t said yet but she cut my speech first.

“Don’t you know? Eunjung gets pregnant now!”

 

Jungshin Pov

 

“Don’t you know? Eunjung gets pregnant now!” omma

“Huh??”

“So from now she doesn’t have to do those things...”

“Pregnant???” I turned face to Eunjung

It shouldn’t be fast like this…

“Omma said that…” Eunjung only nodded as approval.

“Have you been to hospital…?” I asked her.

“Not yet...” Eunjung

“She is really... omma is a woman… omma knows it more than you...” omma said and continues to do her work.

“Do you believe in her?” I asked her.

“I don’t know but I feel…”

“Tomorrow go to hospital with me…” I said strongly before I went to the room.

I didn’t mean I didn’t need baby, but... I didn’t want she wished about unclear thing too much...

We just got married… How could she get pregnant fast like this?

Omma… you shouldn’t do that!!!

 

“Annyeong… Grandma…”

“Aigoo… Eunjung... You are really pregnant??”

 

There was a noise at outside...Did Hongki noona come? O.O^

Didn’t think so much… She was my grandma, but Hongki noona was the nick name that I always called her...

I quickly opened the door and walked out. Then I saw Eunjung, omma and Hongki noona were sitting on the sofa.

“Eunjung… You really didn’t disappointed me. I’ll have great grandchild soon hahaha... When grandma got this news, grandma went shopping and bought some clothes and some products for my future child kkkk” She said with a smile.

“Thanks, grandma!” Eunjung looked happy about this -.-

 

“We haven’t got clear information yet... Eunjung has to go to check it in hopsital… by the way, who called Hongki noona here?” I asked them.

“It’s Omma. I called her. This is a great news, so omma should know too.” Omma said.

“What? Don’t be hopeful if she has not pregnant??”

“Jungshin don’t say those bad thing... she is really pregnant!” omma

I hoped so -.-

“I’m home... Hey, Eunjung! appa also bought some toys for my grandchild too.” Appa came in.

 

Aigoo... Look at them. I was speechless! -.-

 

In the room

 

I looked at Eunjung who was only sitting and looked at herself in the mirror. She was smiling alone. -.-

“Do you want to be omma so much?” I asked her.

“Emm… I don’t know too, because it was too soon.” she walked and sat near me.

“You know? Suddenly, omma told me like this... I was so shocked too... I’ll be omma… How can I do? But you know? When I thought for a while, I felt happy... Finally, I can have my own child...” She smiled alone... And I didn’t know how to continue too…

“Jungshin… How do you feel if you will be appa??” she moved face closer to me.

She still was liked a child... I was worry so much about how she can be omma?

But I stopped, because of her question. I really didn’t know what to think to be appa.

“After I know the real statement about it first, I will tell you how I feel...” I moved away from her and slept...

 

Next Morning

 

On the table…

 

“Jungshin~ today we have a meeting in early... Don’t forget to take some documents. We will have a new project about new part of our restaurant. ”appa said.

“But today I have to take Eunjung to hospital.”

“Just skip it first. Our business is more important.” appa

“Emm… Don’t worry. I am okay… We will go there later.” Eunjung

“Emm... omma thinks it’s real... No need to check.” omma again -.-

“I’ll finish my work quickly… just wait for me.’’ I told Eunjung.

 

Eunjung’s Pov

 

I looked at Jungshin who was leaving. I felt sad now. He seemed not want to be appa that why he always said about negative thing.

“Eunjung...” Grandma came to me.

“I think I made him in trouble now. He looks upset about my pregnancy…” I told her.

“Wait and see... It’s simple when a man will be appa. He always think a lot as if he were a woman who was getting married kkk.  Today we will go shopping together, okay?”

“But omma… I’m afraid about this.”

“What?”

“If I didn’t get pregnant as Jungshin said…” When I thought about this I felt hurt so much.

“Don’t think a lot. Let’s go…”

 

Grandma and I were buying some baby’s products and clothes. I already told her not to buy much, because I felt not good about the unclear information like this…

However I was also happy too, because I believed in omma more than Jungshin kkk. That man always thought negative. wakkkk…

 

“Eunjung!!” Jungshin appeared in this shopping centre too.

“Aigoo… Why are you here? You should work.”

“I have finished it and I just come here after grandma called me.”

“Where is she now??”

“She’s already gone home.”

Aigoo… She left without telling…

“Are you ready? We are going to hospital now…” Jungshin

I was really stress with him… he never made me happy about this…

“Okay…but wait… please give me a time...” I walked around the baby shop again...

Those clothes... those products… Would I be able to use them on my child after I got the true result? Angel… Please gives me a chance…

Jungshin was looking at some toys of baby too… He’s quiet and I didn’t know what he was in his mind?

“Jungshin… I don’t feel well now…” I told him.

“…….”

“I really want to be omma, but I am scared to know the real result… You know? I was looking at those things for many times. I saw some mothers and their children were walking and bought some toys together. They were so cute, and made me imagined about myself that I would take my child and come here too. And then I would give them what I could do for them…”

Jungshin’s still quiet. He looked at me and held my hand slowly…

“Everything will be alright…”

“Jungshin…”

 

Jungshin and I were walking in the park on the way go to hospital together. He was prefer to walk by keeping his car at shopping centre. I knew he wanted to keep my time by walking…

It’s a fresh air in the evening...

Jungshin was only walking without saying, but I could see his act. He only looked around at some children at the park.

“appa…” Suddenly a little boy came to Jungshin with his tear...

Appa? O.O^

Jungshin looked shocked for the moment. And then he turned to be simple... Jungshin looked at that boy and made the boy sat in front of him.

“Good kid... Where are your parents? Why are you here alone?” he said politely to that boy..

Just now… I knew he’s really nice… I was smiling alone.

“I don’t know… They are lost.” He said.

“You are lost not they are lost -_-” I told him.

“Haaaa….” He started to cry.

“Eunjung, Don’t make him worry… Just wait and I will find your parents, okay?” Jungshin

“Okay, appa.”

Appa again. -_-^ this kid… He was my husband not your appa…

“Just go...” I held the boy’s hand.

“omma… Please take me to my omma.”

“What? Did you call me omma??” I was shocked about this.

Jungshin looked at me and laughed.

“He maybe can say only omma and appa.” he told me.

“Really? But… I felt good about this… hehehe”

“Dumb…” Jungshin

And we started to find his parents…

Jungshin carried that child on his back and we walked…

I didn’t know why… But I really enjoyed this moment… It seemed like Jungshin and I were real parents…

“Ilhoon…my son!” Suddenly, a lady came to us with her tears.

“Omma!” The little boy called her.

“Is she your omma?” Jungshin asked him.

“Yes, appa.” He said with his cute voice.

“Thanks for finding him for me….” The lady was taking the boy from Jungshin’s back...

“It’s okay… Later, please be careful about him. It might be not lucky to find him back like this.” Jungshin told her.

“Thank… Ilhoon... Say good bye to brother and sister…” she asked her son.

“Ilhoon? His name is Ilhoon?” I asked her.

“Yeah ^^” she smiled.

“Good bye, omma… appa…” A little boy said and waved his hands to us…

 

I didn’t know why I felt sad when I looked at his leaving… he called me omma… called Jungshin appa… He made us happy.

I turned to Jungshin and he was looking at Ilhoon who was disappear.

“Jungshin…”

“Huh??”

“Just go.”

“Emm…”

 

At Hospital

 

After checking... Jungshin and I were waiting the result in front of the room… I felt nervous...

Jungshin held my hand gently…

While he was waiting for the scaring event with me… I got enough...

And finally the result was out…

 

“You aren’t pregnant… But it was a stomach ache… Because you ate bad things… or some time a mixed food... They can also make you like this…” Doctor said.

“Stomach ache??” I felt nothing now…

“Do you confuse, Doctor..? I am pregnant, aren’t I?”

“No, we already checked carefully…”

“Eunjung…” Jungshin held my hand.

“Get off…” I took my hand away… I couldn’t get it... My dream was disappearing now…

I ran out the door…

I didn’t know why… But I felt so hurt... I just was omma at the moment and now they said I had nothing… T_T

I couldn’t keep my tear anymore…

I stood near the corner of the hospital…

My tear drops were falling…

“Eunjung...” Jungshin turned my body in to his embrace.

“I was dreaming too much about this, even you said I might be confused… I should believe in you… I shouldn’t hope too much... I…”

“It’s alright… We still have a lot of times… I knew it since you started being…”

“But omma… she will be sad, but also grandma... they wished so much about this… T_T”

“It’s not your mistake…. Just take it easy… you can cry here... Cry as you wish and after crying, everything will be ok too…”

I could know his sadness too… Because of me that made Jungshin wanted to be appa too… I knew he was disappointed... I felt sorry… Jungshin…

In that time… I cried and cried…

Thanks, Jungshin that you was always with me…

 

At Home

 

“Stomach ache?” omma said loudly after Jungshin told all the story…

“I’m sorry. It’s my mistake…I…” I wanted to cry again…

“It’s not your mistake… it’s mine… I shouldn’t…” omma looked upset and walked away without soul.

“Boram…” appa went after her…

“Grandma…” I looked at grandma who was sad... But she also tried to smile.

“It’s okay… You still have times…” Grandma pulled me to hug…

Jungshin was quiet…

“Grandma also don’t want to be old too… Just having granddaughter- in-law as you is enough for grandma… Don’t be sad, Eunjung…” she hugged me and I could hear her heartbeat… I knew…She wanted a great grandchild so much, but she said like this; because she didn’t want me to feel down…

“You are still have a next chance… Jungshin~ come here.” She called Jungshin and both of us were hugged by her…

“You know… Both of you are my dream that’s not completed before grandma passes away…”

“Don’t say that… You still have a long life...” Jungshin

“Who won’t die? Everybody always pass away by the nature…” She smiled.

 

Jungshin and I came in to the room again.

We were in silent. I didn’t know how to say.

Suddenly, that sadness covered me again… I couldn’t keep my tear… and I still wanted to be omma again…

“Haaaaaa……”

“Why are you crying again?” Jungshin was shocked.

“I don’t know how to do... I don’t know how to calm. I don’t know how to forget… but I want to be omma… You know? I want a baby... I want it! I want! T__T Haaaaa…. I wanted to return time to that evening and I would keep that boy to be my son... Huuuu.......Jungshin~ I want baby… Haaa! TT__TT”

“Aigooo…. =_=”

 

 

 

 


It seemed pity Eunjung unnie ;_;

Sorry for some error grammars and I hope you enjoy..

Comment after reading kkkkk