4th page

Love Game
Please log in to read the full chapter

5th day

"Guys, Tiffany left early her mom already picked her up." Taeyeon told everyone.

"And Jessica?"

"She's still asleep, but when I woke her up awhile ago she told me her sister was going to pick her up later."

"So she's not coming with us?" Taeyeon shook her head.

"Just what happened?" Yuri said, entering the van.

"I think we didn't fail our plan." Hyoyeon grinned.

"We did."

"What are you saying, Sunny?"

"Remember when I excused myself to go to the bathroom? As I was headed back to where we were at last night... I saw Jessica stopping Tiffany then I overheard all their talks."

"Just get to the story, Soonkyu." SY complained.

"I was getting to that... Well..." Then Sunny explained to them the whole happening last night.

"But can't she just trust Jessica? Even though Jessica's like that, but when she promises something, she really does do it."

"I know... But of course, it was a painful past for Tiffany's mom, and of course for herself. Maybe if I were in her situation, I might be doing the same thing, yet... I really pity Jessica."

"So what happens next? Who gets the car?" Yoona looked at her unnies.

"More importantly, what will happen to JeTi? Now that they know they're in love with each other?" Everyone shrugged.

 

Back at Hwang's residence,

"I'm going to rest for a while, mom."

Before Tiffany could step her foot on the staircase, her mom grabbed her hand. "Hold on, Steph."

"Mom? What is it?" Tiffany spoke up, not looking at her mom.

"Do you want to share something to me? My ears are ready to listen."

 

That night...

*text conversation*

Hey you two, so give us your final answer tomorrow. Meet us at the store.

 

The last day...

"Unnie." 

"Hmm." Jessica replied who was still lying on her bed, not moving an inch.

"Are you okay?" Not receiving a response, the girl came closer to her unnie and lied down with her.

"Unnie..."

"Hmm... I'm sleepy, stop bugging me." Jessica rolled to the other side, far from her sister.

Unsatisfied with her sister's actions, she decided to ask her more. "Are you in love?"

"Yah! I think you are. Silence means no." She caressed her unnie's hair.

"Yah! Jung Soojung! I am not." She slapped her sister's hand away.

"Oh so guilty. Duhh unnie, I think you forgot. We're sisters, I can tell whether you're happy or not; or whether you're in love... or not."

"Don't tell me you have fallen for Tiffany unnie? So it means you lost the game? And that means you have finally moved on? Chukkahae unnie! I'm so happy for you." Krystal clapped her hands happily, but Jessica still ignored her.

"But why do I think you're not okay? Did you two fight? Or did she not accept your love?"

Jessica got up, "Stop talking, will you? We are never ever going to end up together, okay?"

"Is it because of Tiff unnie's reason?" Jessica looked at her.

"If it is... You shouldn't let it stop you... What are you doing? Being a pabo?" She hit her unnie's head.

"Don't just lie here and do nothing! If you were aiming to get her heart, you were winning! But you gave up... so you lost the game."

"Don't discuss me with such things, you're too young for this. You don't know these things."

"I may be young, but I still have knowledge for this kind of situations."

"Yah, don't tell me that Jinri kid is courting you?"

"Guilty, I am." Krystal grinned.

"No PDA, arasseo?"

"Arasseo." Krystal pouted. "But hey, we're not talking about my love life. We're talking about you and Tiffany unnie!"

"So are you sti

Please log in to read the full chapter