2nd page

Love Game
Please log in to read the full chapter

2nd day

"Where are these two love birds? We've been waiting for an hour already..." Hyoyeon who was impatient.

"Baby, it's only been 20 minutes."

"Don't argue with me."

"Yes ma'am."

"Here's food." SY quickly grabbed it and put it in . "Thank you my dear!"

"Hey guys, I got a text from Seohyun and the SunYeon couple. They said that they can't come right now, so it's just up to us four to make sure these two end up together. Hwaiting!" Yuri said with determination.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Tiffany dear! You gotta hurry up!"

"Why, mom?"

"Someone's waiting for you down here. So hurry up!"

"Who?"

"It's Jessica"

"Your girl friend." Her mom chuckled.

Tiffany immediately went down and kissed her mom goodbye. "Goodbye. Mom. And she's not really my girl friend."

"Goodbye Mrs. Hwang!" Jessica happily said.

"Wow, Jessica Jung... What came in to you and made you an early bird today?"

"Well I've got a date with my GIRL FRIEND right? So I have to pick her up before she gets mad. Now... are you falling for me already?" 

"Wow, that's sweet of you. But not yet. You gotta fall for me first before I will."

"So let's just see whoever falls in love first."

"Then we shall!" Tiffany shouted and took Jessica's hand to intertwine with hers.

As they reach the mall, where they should be going. Yoona already came walking towards them finding them hand in hand which made Yoona tease them. "Oh, I guess it's getting real!" Yoona giggled.

"Where are the others?" Jessica asked.

"Oh, they just texted me that they cannot come. So it's just us who are going to watch you two love birds."

"Meh. Well where are we headed first?"

"Let's have some fun first and play at the arcade." Hyoyeon suggested.

The four all ran inside the arcade like kids while leaving both still unsure on what to do.

"What should we play?" Jessi asked Tiff.

"I think we should go buy some tokens first."

"I'll buy them, wait here." Jessi insisted.

Jessi was back with tokens on her pocket only finding no Tiffany at the area she left her. "Aish where is she right now?" Jessica looked for her and found her waiting at the basketball play.

"Yah! I told you to stay there!"

"It took you so long and I badly want to shoot balls right now."

"You play ball?"

"No. I came here, so you can teach me. You're a basketball varsity in our school anyway."

"Oh okay." Jessica unknowingly got excited.

As soon as Jessica started teaching Tiffany some skills, they were having some fun that they didn't know that time has been flying. The four girls were just watching them while giggling because of their skinship, like Jessi holding Tiff when she shoots, and them hugging each other when Tiff gets to shot. Until they finally decided to stop.

"Ouch, my shoulders hurt from shooting."

"Are you okay, Tiff? Let me give you a massage. You'll get used to it when you keep playing the game."

"Oooh. Skinship alert!" SY teased them in which made Jessica stopped from massaging Tiffany's back.

"Yah! You just ruined the mood!" Yuri scolded her.

"I can't help myself. So are we having a winner already?"

"None yet."

They all left the arcade and went straight to a restaurant for lunch. SY ordered the food, and as soon as their orders arrived, Yuri and SY fed their girl friends which in return gave them a peck on the cheek for being a good girl friend. But the four noticed the JeTi just eating plainly, so they asked them to do the same thing which were immediately followed. After eating, Yuri suggested to go at the park

While at the park, Yoona suggested a staring game which made the other 3 even more excited.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon did it first but caused them to burst into laughter after 15 seconds and played with each other afterwards.

When it was the YoonYul couple's turn, it took them 20 seconds longer.

"Okay we are done. Now it's your turn." Yoona pushed Jessica in front of Tiffany, which also made them kiss.

"You're just going to look really deeply to each other's eyes, and let's see what chemistry you have. Because we four are all compatible with each other."

"You know what they say, the more you look in each other's eyes, the more you fall." Yoona whispered.

Jessica and Tiffany sat down facing each other, they both closed their eyes.

"Okay on 3, you open your eyes okay? And the game starts." Yuri commanded. "1...2...3."

Both of them opened their eyes.

Her eyes are really pretty. Jessica thought. I didn't know she could be this pretty. Suddenly Jessica felt her heartbeat going crazy. What's this Jessica? You can't love again, okay? Stop beating will you. Jessica couldn't take it and looked away. "11 seconds... Not bad." SY looked at her watch.

"Let's just go."

"Feeling bored already, Sica-ssi?" Hyoyeon patted Jessica's shoulder. "Well then let's go to a karaoke place, what do you think guys?"

Everyone agreed.

As soon as they reached the karaoke place, SY volunteered to sing first and picked a trot song, then followed Hyoyeon, and of course she chose a dance song which she went crazy dancing joining her is the YoonYul couple and SY. Hyoyeon then passed the mic to Jessica, Jessica grabbed it and chose to sing "Closer".

"Oooh. a love song. Bet it's for someone." SY teased them which she received a slap from Hyoyeon.

"Ouch!"

"Shh it, will you? Don't keep on ruining the mood."

Jessica was halfway the lyrics, both couples were cuddling each other while Tiffany was just staring at the screen. Then Jessica's attention suddenly went to Tiffany's direction which made her heart beat crazily again. Aish, what is this? I can't lose. I just can't.

Jessica's song was already over, but was still frozen looking at Tiffany who was also zoning out.

"Ooh. Zoning out couple!" SY joked.

"Tiff, it's your turn." Jessica passed her the mic.

Tiffany took it and went infront and picked "By Myself" to sing.

After everyone was exhausted from singing, everyone decided to stop and leave. The YoonYul couple already left while the HyoYoung couple went to have some drinks, which left the JeTi couple together.

"Let's call it a day and go home?" Jessica faced Tiffany.

Then Tiffany just nodded.

While walking at their neighborhood after taking the bus, they were still quiet. So Jessica decided to speak to crack the awkward atmosphere, "So, have you fallen for me already? Coz I know I'm going to win that car.

Please log in to read the full chapter