Final

Call and Text from the Heaven

Two months ago, I came home at 11:35pm after work. Because I’m so tired and sleepy, I decided to get some sleep. I feel like I just slept for about 15 minutes. Suddenly, I got a message from someone.

Unknown number : Hey, Krys. Watcha doin?

Me : Uhm, sorry. Who is this?

Unknown number : Ouh.. Are you really don’t remember me?

Me : Seriously, who is this? I’m so damn sleepy. Don’t text me if there’s nothing important.

Unknown number : I’m kai. Are you really forgot about me?

Me : Waittt!!! Are you really Kai? Hey, how are you and where are you now? ._. I don’t get any news about you these day. (This thing is so unbelievable! He didn’t text me for a really long time and now he did T.T)

Kai : Yup.. I’m really Kai. Your handsome ex-boyfriend, hehe.. I’m fine and where I am now? That’s a secret ;) I’m just in a really far place.

Me : Secret? Ouh, gosh! Secret is really not your thing. -_- You’ve changed a lot, huh? By the way, where did you get my number?

Kai : Urmmm, another secret.. Hihihi :p You don’t have to know where I got your number. By the way, I still have so many things to do. I’ll text you again another time. See ya ;)

Me : Okay. See ya Kai :)

Honestly, I still don’t get the idea where he get my phone number. But, I’m freakin happy that finally we can talk each other again. From that time, we were texting each other, almost every night. Sometimes I also text him in the morning. But, I still don’t know why he wouldn’t call me or meet up with me, It’s been a month and we just text each other.

One day, I decided to call him first, but he wouldn’t answer the call until finally my phone rang at 2:30am. At first, I thought who called me in a really damn morning, but when I answered the phone, that’s Kai.

Kai : Hey, sweetie. What are you doing now? You haven’t slept yet?

Me : I was just going to sleep when my phone rang. How about you? Why you haven’t slept yet and why you didn’t answer my phone this afternoon? ( I’m confused why he called me sweetie, we don’t even get back to our relationship before ._.)

Kai : I’m sorry sweetie. I’m so freakin busy this afternoon. Actually, I was going to tell you that this is the last I would call you. I wouldn’t call and text you again. I’m gonna  go far from your life. Kryssie, I’m sorry if I have any problem with you in the past.

Me : Yah! Kai! Don’t talk to me like you’re gonna die soon. You’ve gotta be kidding me right? You know this isn’t funny anymore.

Kai : I’m so damn serious kryssie. I wouldn’t call and text you again, so this is our last talk. Bye Krystal.. I hope you’ll get someone better than me.

From that night, Kai never call me or even text me again and he never answer my call. 

I tried to find some information about him, but I got nothing until I met his cousin named Kris. Kris was going to get a job from the company where I work on.  When I asked him about Kai, he answered nothing.

I began so angry to him, I even shouted to him. Suddenly, he hugged me and cried on my shoulder. I shocked because of that, I quickly took him into my office.

“ Kryssie-ah..” He said.

“ Waeyo kris-ah? Why were you crying? I’m sorry if I shouted to you before.” I said to him and tried to calm him.

“Aniya. It’s not because of that.”

“Jinjja? Then, what happened?” I began confuse because of him.

“Actually,three months ago Kai got an accident when he was going to meet you.” He said finally.

I shocked because of the news I’ve heard. I still don’t believe what’ve just happened. I was so shocked until I’m fainted. They got me to the nearest hospital there. I started to cry when I woke up. My mom even try her best to calm me, she didn’t know what have just happened to me.

The day after, I called Kris. I want him to take me to Kai’s grave. I started to cry again when I see the grave. I’m so confused, why Kai would call and text me back then? If this is the end, It’s better if I know nothing than I would be so sad after heard about the news.