Dream Come True

The Raffle of My Life

 

Your POV

 

 “Hey! Are you listening to me?” Sunji said.

 

“W-What?” I said when I came back from my thoughts.

 

My bestfriend, Sunji, and I are having our dinner at my apartment while watching our favorite show. The show has this raffle draw every ending. The winner of the raffle draw will have a chance to date her bias from the group that the show features that day.

 

The featured group today is Beast, my ultimate bias group, that’s why I’m so excited and didn’t hear any of her spazzing.

 

“Yah Jooyeon-ah! Aigooooo…” she pouted.               

 

My thoughts are flying since I can’t really wait for the results. I decided to join the raffle when I’ve heard that they will feature Beast. Well, there’s no reason not to. I may have a date with my cutie bias, Yang Yoseob! That will be exciting!!

 

“Hellooo... Earth calling Jooyeon-ah!!” Sunji waves her hands in front of me.

 

“O-Oh! Mianhe Sunji-ah... I just... ahhhhh! I really can’t wait for the results already…” I said like a kid whining.

 

“Aigooooo… This kid...” Sunji rolled her eyes on me.

 

…And now! The moment you guys are waiting for… are you guys excited?!

 

“HELL YEAH!!!!” Sunji and I both yelled our lungs out.

 

Ooooh..! Our lucky raffle winner’s bias is Yang Yoseob-ssi! Who is this lucky winner today?...

 

“Omo Jooyeon-ah!! It may be you! OMG!!” Sunji shook my shoulder as if she’s excited for me.

 

My heart starts to thump like it will explode any second from now. The sound of the drum roll from the television drives me crazy.

 

Our lucky winner for today...

 

Congratulations Park Jooyeon-ssi!! 

 

You will receive a text message from our staff for the details of your date tomorrow... Have a great date!

 

“OMG!! Did I hear it right?! My name… Is it mentioned??! Did I win the raffle??” I stuck dumbfounded and Sunji nodded.

 

I started to jump and scream like a wild animal that haven’t been eaten for years when I finally realized that I’m not dreaming.

 

“GAAAAHHHHHH!! Sunji-ah!!!! I can die already!! Whoa!!!! This isn’t a dream anymore!!!!”

 

Sunji giggled “Yah! Don’t die yet girl! You have a date to attend to tomorrow right??” and she hugged me.

 

“Congratulations Jooyeon-ah!! You’ll have a date with Yang Yoseob!! I’m happy for you…”

 


 

No One’s POV

 

The time had come and you’re now very excited to meet your ultimate bias. You searched for a dress that suits you and you’re comfortable to wear. You decided to put light make-up only since you’re beautiful even without make-up on.

 

“You’re now done Jooyeon-ssi... Fighting!” you said to yourself in front of the mirror.

 

Your phone vibrated and an unknown number suddenly calls you.

 

“Neh... yobosaeyo?” you said to the other line but there’s no response.

 

“Yobosaeyo? Is this a wrong number?” there’s no person on the other line you thought.

 

“Oh well... I’m hanging up” just when you’re going to cut the phone call the person on the other line suddenly had spoken.

 

“Uhmmm... Is this Park Jooyeon-ssi?” the voice sounds familiar to you.

 

“N-Neh... who’s this?” you said.

 

You heard the person giggled on the other line and grew more curious.

 

“Didn’t you know who you are talking to Jooyeon-ah?” the person said with a teasing voice.

 

You were shocked by that question from the other line and controlled yourself from screaming when you realized what’s happening and who are you speaking with.

 

You gulped and said “Y-Yang Yoseob-ssi??”

 

“Bingo! Hehe... annyeonghaseyo jooyeon-ah! Are you startled? Mianhe...” he said.

 

“I-It’s okay Yoseob-ssi...” you said.

 

“Drop those formalities Jooyeon-ah... Anyway, are you ready for our date?” he said excitedly.

 

“Ofcourse Yoseob-ssi! Ah... Eeerrmmm... Y-Yoseob-ah?” you said while blushing.

 

“Just what I thought...“he said giggling on the other line. “I’ll be at your apartment in five minutes. Wait for me neh?”

 

“Neh... Drive here safely”

 

“Arasso.”

 

You ended the phone call and excitedly grab all your things and put it on your handbag. After some minute, your doorbell rang and you slightly jumped due to nervousness. You came in front of the door and opened it.

 

“Annyeong Jooyeon-ah!”

 

“W-What?! Why are you here?”

 

“Ofcourse I want to see Yoseob too idiot! I’m your bestfriend so I want to see how he’ll pick you up...” Sunji smiled to you and you got annoyed since you thought it is Yoseob already.

 

You dragged Sunji on the couch inside your apartment and talked about the phone call earlier. The two of you are spazzing so much then suddenly the doorbell rang. You came towards the door and opened it.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo... Sorry I’m a bit late... There’s traffic just around the corner”

 

You are so dumfounded to find out whom the person is standing in front of you at that moment. Sunji quickly stood up and went to you.

 

“Jooyeon-ah who’s—“Sunji is also shocked forgetting that you have a date with Yoseob.

 

“Y-Yoseob-ssi... Come in...” Sunji leads Yoseob inside and nudge you to come to your senses.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Sunji imnida! I’m Jooyeon’s bestfriend… I’m also a fan of Beast” she said while still amazed on meeting Beast’s main vocal.

 

“Oh... Annyeong! Drop your formalities... We’re chingus” he smilingly said to both of you.

 

Your heart melted on that smile of him. Sunji saw it and nudge you and you finally came to your senses.

 

“Oh yeah… Our ages aren’t far from each other” you giggled.

 

“Neh… So… Where do you want to go for our date yeobo?” he said and winked at you.

 

Yoseob saw that you are startled by the way he called you. “Mianhe... I thought you would want me to call you that...” He scratches the back of his neck.

 

“A-Ani… I liked it! Definitely liked it!” you blushed.

 

“Yet, I’m not used to it…” you lowered down your head.

 

“Aigooooo… You’re cute…” he said while he pinches your nose.

 

“You look good together!” Sunji said mockingly. “Go on... Enjoy your date you two… Have fun!!”

 


 

Your POV

 

I still can’t believe that this is really happening. I got to meet my ultimate bias plus I’m going to have a date with him! It’s like… dream come true!!

 

“So… Where are we going Jooyeon-ah?”

 

“A-Anything will do Yoseob-ah… I just want to spend this night with you”

 

Omo! Did I just say that?!

 

“Okay then… I know where we can have fun… Kaja!” he held my hand and I blushed.

 

How I wish he’s my real boyfriend.

 

 

We drove to a beach far away from Seoul. The drive is not that long so we arrived there earlier than we expected.

 

I can’t take my eyes off him for the whole time. I hope he didn’t notice because it’s too embarrassing.

 

 


 

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

I don’t know what I feel about this date but one thing is for sure… I’ll enjoy this…

 

“We’re here!” I said and turn to see her.

 

I caught her looking at me but I didn’t mind it since it may bother her. Whoa! She’s cute, I mean, the way she’s looking at me; whoa! What is this feeling??!

 

“Okay now, first, we should have dinner… There’s a restaurant near here… They serve the best steak ever!”

 

“Jinjja?! Whoa! I love eating steaks! They are my favorite!!”

 

“Jeongmalya?? If that’s the case, you’ll definitely like it there”

 

I don’t know why I’m so giddy right now. Like, seriously!

 

We finally arrive at the restaurant and occupied the table next to the window for us to see the view of the beach. I called the waiter and ordered our food. I can’t control myself on glancing on her while I’m ordering.

 

She’s just like an ordinary type of fan I have. But, there’s something about her that seems to be extraordinary. What am I thinking here?! Just go with the flow Yoseob!

 


 

No One’s POV

 

“Whoa! This is really delicious! I’ll bring Sunji here next time...” you said munching the food in an instant.

 

 

Yoseob giggled at you and you suddenly stop eating due to embarrassment.

 

“Oh mianhe… I didn’t mean to laugh at your reaction. It’s just that I find it cute...” he smiled at you brightly.

 

You both finished your food and left the restaurant after paying. Yoseob brought you into an arcade located just at the corner of the street. You really are a fan of arcades that’s why you definitely like his idea of playing there.

 

“Whoa..! You’re really good at this...”

 

“Well… I mastered these games when I was in highschool! Hehehe”

 

You keep on playing the arcades and you didn’t notice that he’s gone by your side. Your phone suddenly vibrated and picked it up quickly.

 

“Yah! Where are you?”

 

“Turn around...”

 

You turned around yet someone bumped into you causing you to trip. Luckily, Yoseob catch you immediately and you both fell; accidentally kissing each other.

 

 


 

 

Your POV

 

OMO!  We kissed!!

 

“I-I’m sorry…” I stood up panicky when I realized where we are that time.

 

“A-Are you okay? Sorry about that”

 

“No need to say sorry… uhmmm… Gwenchana?”  I said checking if he got hurt or what. He seemed startled by my gesture.

 

Gaaahhhh! He’s so cute! I just want to kiss him again… wiiih!

 

“N-Neh… hey, I have a surprise for you at the car… kaja!” he said and pulled me towards his car.

 

What would it be?

 


 

Yoseob’s POV

 

We just kissed! I don’t know what to do. I can feel some butterflies in my stomach; I had this feeling of happiness.

 

“I-I’m sorry…” She suddenly stood up and I came back to my senses.

 

“A-Are you okay? Sorry about that” I said when I stood up. I hope she’s not hurt.

 

“No need to say sorry… uhmmm… Gwaenchana?”  She said to me and I froze when she touched my body and checked me out.

 

“N-Neh… hey, I have a surprise for you at the car… kaja!” I quickly pulled her towards my car so I can divert her thoughts from what happened. It’s way too embarrassing.

 

“Tada! I bought this awhile ago when you’re so into the games at the arcade” I showed her the couple tees that I bought at a near clothing shop.

 

I peaked at her and saw her smile. “I hope you like it… You want to wear it now?” She nodded so we looked for a place for us to change our clothes.

 

I waited for her outside the comfort room and when she came outside, I saw her smiling giddily while walking towards me. I felt my heart thump a bit.

 

“You like it huh?”

 

“Definitely! Who wouldn’t like a couple tee that her bias personally gave her right?” She rolled her eyes on me and I found it really cute.

 

Yah! Stop it idiot! What are you thinking?? She’s just a fan...

 


 

Your POV

 

I’ve changed my clothes to the ones Yoseob gave me. Having a couple shirt with him is really amazing! It’s like we’re really in a relationship.

 

Whoa! Can’t wait to spazz this date to Sunji! She’ll envy me for this!

 

“You like it huh?” he said when I came towards him

 

“Definitely! Who wouldn’t like a couple tee that her bias personally gave her right?” I rolled my eyes.

 

Yeah right! Like duh? Who would never like it...?

 

“You want some ice cream? I think I saw an ice cream parlor along the street when I bought these tees”

 

I nodded and we walked there holding each other’s hands like in the movies.

 

“Hmmmmm… I want vanilla ice cream!” I whined like a kid once we entered the shop.

 

I can’t help it. I love eating sweets! Hehe

 

He chuckled to my action and ordered two vanilla ice creams for us to eat.

 

I wonder what he feels about this date of ours.

 

“C-Can I ask you something?” I said

 

“Spill it!”

 


 

Yoseob’s POV

 

This girl is so irresistable. It’s like she can take your bad mood any time. Her boyfriend will really be lucky to have her.

 

We seated on a table near the counter and we started to eat the ice cream while chatting.

 

“C-Can I ask you something?” she suddenly said

 

“Spill it!”

 

“Uhmmm… What do you think about this date? I mean… Me having a date with you as my raffle prize...”

 

“Hmmmm… What should I say? ...I like the idea?!” I really do...

 

“Jinjja??”

 

“Y-Yeah..! As you can see, because of our busy schedules we can’t do these kinds of things. I’m really lucky that you have me as your bias and I have given a chance to date a girl like you” I said blushingly

 

“Why did you… uhmmmm… picked me as your bias anyway? There’s Gikwang or Dongwoonie that is more handsome than me…” I asked her due to curiosity.

 

“I don’t like you just because of your appearance oppa...  I like you because you are you; I love everything about you...”

 

That answer she gave is common but it surely made my heart melt. For me it’s one of a kind.

 


 

No One’s POV

 

The both of you chatted a lot while enjoying the ice cream you are eating. No one can ever say that you just known each other a couple of hours ago. 

 

You both took selcas and lots of candid shots too. You really enjoy the company of each party and felt the closeness between you two. It’s like you’re just two normal persons having fun under the night sky.

 

“I think it’s getting late already… we should go back to Seoul” Yoseob said and you nodded.

 

He started to drive off and noticed that you’re sleepy already. “Just sleep… I’ll wake you up when you get there…” he smiled at you.

 

“B-But…”

 

“Ani… I can handle this… Just sleep okay?” he held one of your hands and you blushed due to his sudden touch.

 

The long drive begun and all along, he keeps on checking you while you sleep.

 

“You’re really adorable Jooyeon-ah…”

 


 

No One’s POV

 

The car already stopped at the front of your apartment. Yoseob waked you up and lead you to the door.

 

“Thanks for the awesome date Yoseob-ah… I’ll never forget this experience” you hugged him and you could notice that you’ve taken him by surprise.

 

“O-Oh… Cheonmaneyo Jooyeon-ah… I’ll not forget you too…” he smiled

 

“So… this is it! Thank you again Yoseob-ah…” you turned to go inside your apartment.

 

“W-Wait Jooyeon-ah…”

 


 

Yoseob’s POV

 

 “W-Wait Jooyeon-ah…” I said

 

She turned back at me looking puzzled. “Neh?” she said

 

“Uhmmmm… It’s just that…”

 

Aigooooo… really Yoseob?! Just ask her already!

 

“What?”

 

“C-Can… can we still get in touch? I mean… We’re now friends right?” I scratch the back of my neck due to nervousness.

 

 “Yeah sure! I’ll be glad to”

 

“Jinjja?!!” I can’t explain what I’m feeling right now.

 

“Okay then… Gomawo Jooyeon-ah! Goodnight…” I walk back to my car.

 

“Goodnight too Yoseob-ah… Drive safely!” she smiled and waved at me.

 

I started the car and waited for her to go inside before I leave. I drove back to our dormitory and headed to our room. I change my clothes and suddenly remembered my date with Jooyeon.

 

This is really one of the happiest days in my life. I hope this will never be the last time. I’ll definitely see her again.

 

 

--THE END--