01

Unforgettable Anniversary

   After three months of listening to his jokes, smiling at each other, and spending time with each other, Tao finally gained the confidence to ask you out. You felt like the luckiest girl in the world. Tao was the most popular guy in school! Everyone likes him, especially the girls and you were one of them. The girls partically hung around him like leeches, it was ridiculous! It wasn't really your style to hang around someone like a leech. They eventually stopped after he asked you out. For a short time the girls hated you, but it didn't take a psychic to know that. Min hated you the most. She was in love with Tao and you took him away from her.

   Tomorrow is your one year and 3 month anniversary and both you and Tao wanted to do something special. Tao said he had it all planned out and you didn't need to worry. He planned out every single anniversary you guys ever had and every single one had been spectacular. You could hardly contain your excitement. Tao is your longest and your first serious relationship. Before you went to bed you prepared everything. You picked your outfit and hairstyle and makeup was already thought off.

   You woke up early and took a nice, long shower. After you finished, you smelled breakfast.

   "Morning Jin Ae." Your bother Taemin greeted.

   "Morning. What are you making?"

    You hoovered over the counter and saw that Taemin was making your favorite breakfast. He was the nicest brother in the world. Both of you got along 95% of the time, unlike other siblings. When you finished eating you started to get ready. Taemin washed the dishes and watched T.V.

   "Jin Ae!" Taemin yelled from the living room.

   "What is it?" You yelled past your closed door.

   "Watch the T.V. I was flipping through the channels and I saw this."

   "It's a car accident. How does this concern me?"

   "Just keep watching. And pay attention."

   "The cause of the incident is still unknown. We do know that one of the driver is dead. He died the moment of the crash. The other driver is seriously injured and appears to be a teen. He is now being rushed to the nearest hospital..." The reporter informed.

   You immediately noticed a car similar to Tao's. But it couldn't be his. You called Tao, but there was no answer. You called him once more and still nothing. It wasn't like him to not answer your calls and you began to get worried. Tao please be alright. Please!  "Taemin, please drive me to the hospital!" He nodded and went to start up the car.

   When you arrived at the hospital, they told you that Tao was being taken care of. There was nothing you could do except wait and hope for the best. Taemin bought coffee while you waited, but you just set it aside. Your appetite was gone. The only thing you wanted was to see Tao.

   After several hours, you and Taemin were allowed to see him. He was in really bad shape. The doctor said he was lucky to be alive. If he would of gotten there a minute later he wouldn't be here. The doctor also mentioned that there is a high possibility of him acquiring amnesia. For now you didn't really care about that. You were just glad Tao was alive.

   Few hours have passed when Tao finally became conscious. You called Taemin, who was outside Tao's room. Tao opened his eyes and you were extremely relieved, but your happiness went away immediately. Tao's first words were, "Who are you?"

   You and Taemin exchanged shock looks. "It's me. Jin Ae. Your girlfriend." You explained. "Today is our 1 year and 3 month anniversary."

   "I'm sorry. You must be mistaken. I don't have a girlfriend." As those words left Tao's lips, tears swelled in your eyes. You walked out with your head down and went to the courtyard. Taemin followed and comforted his little sister.

   Two weeks later, Tao was discharged. You wasted no time trying to recover his memory of you, but it wasn't working. Nothing you did worked no matter how hard you tried. When he was fully healed, he asked out Min. A week after, you heard some girls saying that Tao faked his amnesia to break up with you and go out with Min.

   You were deeply hurt. It would of been much better if he did it to your face instead of faking amnesia. The moment Tao asked Min out, you gave up trying to get his memory back. What hurt more is seeing them together hand-in-hand when you know the truth. Tao pretended that nothing ever happened between you two and that's when you knew that you should act the same way. You tried to suppress the memories you had together, but it wasn't that easy.

   Several years have past since you saw Tao. One day, Taemin received a wedding invitation. It turned out to be Tao and Min's wedding, but Taemin didn't attent. He knew what had happened between you two. Since then, you've only had one boyfriend. Well, not had, since you two are still going out. His name is Zelo and the both of you have been together for 3 years. Not long ago he proposed to you. Zelo, you knew for sure, is the guy of your dreams and he would never hurt you.