Crack ~

Sweet Revenge

In B.A.P's Dorm ~

JongUp : What the hell Zelo?! Give me back my pants now!!

Zelo : No, hyung! If you want it, go and get. Not go and beg for it. Come on hyung ~

JongUp : No!! *starts to run*

Zelo : Come and get it, hyung!!

 

Suddenly, JongUp tripped and fell on top of Zelo. JongUp's hand was on Zelo's chest. And their face was about a few inches away. JongUp can feel Zelo's heartbeats. Their face turned bright red.

Unfortunately, the noisy ninja in B.A.P came to the living room to go and watch tv. But...

 

Daehyun : Ermm...am I interrupting the maknae's make out session here? *smirks and walks away then laugh*

 

Their cheeks went red again. Then, JongUp started to stand up and run away quickly and leaving Zelo dumbfounded.

 

But after that, Zelo heard Daehyun hyung scream. It sounded like he is searching for help. So he quickly stand up and went to his hyung's room. He was shocked to see JongUp, on top of Daehyun, and was choking him non-stop. Zelo got an idea. He wants his revenge to after the living room's incident. Now, Daehyun was in so much trouble...

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: keke! crack fic! completed! And, the pic tht

I'm using was my own edited pic! okai! thts all!

Annyeong ! (^.^)/