I don't know~!

What is Love

 

I don't know~!

 

 

 

 

Her POV

 

February 14.

 

I woke up with sunlight in my eyes. 'What a terrible way of waking up!' I muttered as I close the window and rub my eyes to make myself awake. 

 

I cleaned myself and went to my kitchen to have breakfast. But, when I opened my fridge, there were no food left. 

 

'Huh? I just restocked this last tuesday?' I wondered as I tried remembering what day I really restocked it. 

 

I just sat there and looked at the empty table infront me and I sighed. 'I guess I have to go out now...' I said sadly.

 

Its this day of the month again that I get to step out of my house and buy my everyday necessities. I really don't wanna go out. Who knows what danger I might be in if I go out. 

 

Last time I went out, a cat was growling at me. And it was horrifying! Urrgh! I hate that! >m<

 

I went downstairs and got my keys to the house. I don't wanna lose it or else I'll stay out for the night. 

 

As soon, as I ggot my shoes on, I went out of the door quickly and inhaled the air. Well, it wasn't fresh-air cause, the air these days are polluted. And that is one of the reason's I don't wanna got out of my house, I'll be sick in no time if I keep going out.

 

Suddenly, my phone rings.

 

'Yoboseyo?' I answered as I walk down the street.

'Junnie? How are you?' Ah! Its just my best friend, Jonghyun.

'I'm fine Jonghyun~ Why did you call anyway?'

'Uhmm... Cause, I want to invite you to my newly opened, Butler Cafe~ Are you gonna come?' A butler cafe? What's that? A cafe full of butlers? hmmm...

'I guess... But, I have to do something now, bye~' then I hang up and continued walking on the street again.

 

Suddenly, at the corner of my eye, I see this guy staring at me... What does he want?... then I faced him and he immediately faced the other way... Hmmm... Weird guy. I just shrugged it off and went by to the grocery store.

 

I picked up a basket and got everything that I needed. Suddenly, I see this guy again at the corner of my eye... And he's really staring at me! How rude! Doesn't he know that staring at other people is really rude?! Urrgh...

 

So, I went near him and I could clearly see his mouth making a small 'o'... Pssh.. how weird... As I went near him, I could see his face clearly..

 

Hmmm... He's a bit cute.. His face is almost too feminine for me~ Well, I'm just hear to scold him anyways~!

 

'Hey,' I called him. ' Don't you know that staring at other people is rude?' I asked bluntly. He was stuttering and I think I shocked him very much. I think its better to leave him. So, I did.

 

 

My phone vibrated and I looked at and Jonghyun sent the address for the cafe. Hmmm... Might as well try it right? ... Oh! And he also told me that If I go to the second floor's veranda, I could get it all to myself~ Aww, what a sweet friend he is~

 

I hurried went to the counter and paid for everything I bought. And there I saw the boy again, he's not staring at me right now, And that's a good sign. I didn't get his name though...

 

Anyways... I just turned my gaze to the lady who was grinning at me and looking back and forth between me and the guy.

 

'Waeyo?' I asked her with a worried expression.

'You like that guy?' she leaned to me and whispered. I couldn't do anything but grin at the kind halmeoni. Like? What is like? then she inserted a box in one of my hands. 'This is for the one you love.' she continued then she winked at me.

 

Eh?! Love? I thought it was only Like?... I looked at her disturbingly and bowed to her and grabbed my grocery bags.

 

Aigoo... That's why I don't like going out... Aish...

 

I walked out the store and hauled for a taxi. I figured that I should go home before I go to Jonghyun's Cafe. Its still early in the morning anyways.

 

 

His POV

 

 

I woke up early in the morning today. I know its one of the days that she,will come out.

 

Oh! Don't get me wrong! I'm not like one of those obsessed stalkers or anything. I'm just looking out for a certain girl.

 

//Flashback//

 

'Baekkie~!'

'De?'

'Yes!'

'Waeyo?'

'Didn't you ask me if I liked you?'

'De.. but... JJINCHA?! OMO! JUNNIE! YOU MEANT THAT?!' 

'*chuckles* De Baekkie-ah~ Saranghae~!'

 

//End of Flashback//

 

It was her. She used to love me. But, I was so stupid...

 

//Flashback//

 

*sobbing Juniel*

'I... I can't believe you Baekhyun!!!' she said as she hit my chest.

'Junnie-ah... I..Its not---' I tried explaining.

'Its not what?! Not what I should think?! Then what should I think Baek?! Huh?! I should think that your not kissing her even though you just did?! I hate you!!!' she said as she ran away from me.

'Junnie-ah...'

I tried chasing her. But...

 

*EEEEEEEEEEEK! BAM!*

 

'JUNNIE!!!!!!!'

 

//Flashback//

 

It was tragic! And its all because of me... I've been a stupid boyfriend! And I regreted it! I love her! I still do... But, I started to think that losing her memory was a good thing. I can't even believe myself for thinking that way. I'm such a mean guy. 

 

And that is when I started to follow her everywhere. Well, not everywhere, Its just that I watch over her. I don't want her to get hit by a car again. It'll kill me if she dies. I don't want that... I just wanna be with her.

 

The whole morning... I was waiting by my terrace on the second floor of my house, waiting for her to come out of her house. She only does this every once in a month. I looked at her as she passes by. Suddenly, she talks to her phone.

 

Who could she be talking to? Perhaps... A guy? O.O

Eeeeeh?! But, she hasn't met anyone yet?! ... Or has she? O.O

 

I ruffled my hair out of frustration. ANDWEEEE.... I should be the one. Only me.

 

I may sound possessive and cruel, but its true! I do love her! and which guy would like his girl to be taken by another guy?! I'm not like that! I'll do everything... And that includes following her... 

 

Urrgh... Am I being too cruel to her? ... I mean,... I've hurt her once... And still I'm persevered to have her again... Am I THAT cruel?

 

Aigoo... I shouldn't be thinking like that... OMO! she saw me! ... I quickly turned my attention to the nearest boring tree I could look at. Urrgh... Baekhyun, why you so stupid? =___=

 

She looked at me with her stares and I couldn't help but feel heat building up on my cheeks... Aish... I'm still affected by her... And that's why I love her~!

 

I turned to her position again... But, this time, she's gone... Argh... I should follow her!

 

I quickly went downstairs and got my coat. I walked around and found her walking by a street heading to a store. Oh? So, its time for her to buy groceries? hmm... 

 

I snuck in the store with a magazine to cover my face. Of course, I have to disguise~ Who knows? She might remember me anytime soon...

 

I followed her from picking up her basket until she stops and faces me...

 

OMO! She's facing me?! Aish... Pabo Baekhyun! >m<

And to make it worse... she's getting near me.... I gulped in my saliva and unconciously made a perfect 'o' shape with my mouth.

'Hey~!' Uhh... she's angry? 'Don't you know that staring at other people is rude?' she ranted. Oh god... I missed this... The way she nags at me... It leaves me speechless~!

After a matter of seconds, I snapped back to reality and I saw her leaving. 

Aigoo... Pabo Baekhyun-ah! Why do that infront of her?! Aish... >m< Might as well just go to work...

 

Her POV

 

I went inside my room and quickly planned my outfit. Well, as much as I wanted to stay home, I also don't want to let my friend down. That's why I should go there. It'll be a brief moment, I hope.

I picked an off-white dress and tied my hair into loose pigtails. I stepped out of my room and took a pink sling bag and pink sneakers out of my closet. I put a light coloured make-up and a pink headband. Now, I'm all set.

As much as I don't wanna look like this, Well, I just thought that its very important to make a good expression even though its not the first one. I just want to look right. 

After being in the hospital for months, I don't get to do this alot. I had an accident and I don't remember a single thing about it. I just woke-up in a room and realised that it was a hospital. All I remember was crying. And nothing more...

I decided to forget about what had happened in the past and start a new life alone. I feel much more safer alone. And I even got a job as a book editor where I could work from home. Its much better this way. I feel much more safer.

I went downstairs and grabbed a coat from the rack and I fixed myself and got-out.

I hauled a taxi and told the driver where I was going.

 

I reached the cafe. From the outside, it looks like a modern lodge. It looks cozy enough so I opened the door. And it surprised me so much to see male beings lining up and bowing down to me. Suddenly, this guy bumped my shoulder. ''Aah!'' I exclaimed. The man quickly turned around and...

''You?!'' we both shouted while pointing at eachother. ''What're you doing here?'' he asked. and suddenly, this tall figure with a name tag saying ''Kris'' on it, smacked his head. Which lead my mouth to have a crooked smile. How funny could they be?

''She's a customer you idiot!'' the tall man exclaimed in a whispering tone. ''Oh..'' he said while massaging the part of his head where he got hit. He looked at me quickly and blushed. Waaah... I never thought I'd see a guy blush? XD And I never thought that he's quite funny~ How, interesting~!

 

One of the butlers suddenly, came up to me and I told them about the thing about the veranda, andhe gladly led me there. While, climbing up the stairs, I couldn't focus on the waiter infront of me, I was still focusing on the guy being scolded downstairs. I kind of feel tingly in my stomach. What is this?

 

Thw butler, led me to this beautiful terrace garden. It looks absolutely beautiful~! I coudn't help but clasp my hands together and act amused. The butler giggled at my sudden action. Suddenly, he got called by another butler. So, now, I'm left alone here. I feel a sudden outburst of emotions. Is this what you call a romantic scenery? Aren't I supposed to be with someone? I wonder if I call.... Nahh... They might be busy today... Urrgh... I can't believe that I'm enjoying this alone... >3<

 

I looked at the scenery while sitting there comfortably. I suddenly saw this two people holding hands while walking and one of them even kissed the other's cheek... And the girl started blushing. The guy then, pinched her cheeks. Wait... why am I describing this? I shouldn't even be looking at them. Its so rude~!

 

But, when I see them like that... It makes me feel something... hmm... maybe I'm just hungry?

 

Suddenly, the door which separates me to the inside of the cafe, opened. And a smile appeared on my face. Its the guy from earlier.

 

''Uhm... I am very sorry for what have happened earlier ma'am...'' he said in a stuttering voice. ''M-may I take your order?'' he then, got his notepad and his hand was shaking.

As amused as I am right now, I really am in need of someone to talk to. I stood up and gestured him to sit down on the seat infront of mine. He waved his hand saying 'no'. I shrugged it off and said that I insist. The Kris guy peeked from the door and he wasn't pleased. I saw this so, I looked at him and wink saying 'Please?'. Then he looked like he sighed and nod to me.

 

On the other hand, the guy was looking down at the table while I examine his face. I don't know, but one thing's for sure, His face is familiar.

 

As I looked harder at his face. He stared right into my eyes and my eyes started tearing up. I couldn't help it. It was quite involuntary. It just happened. Before I knew it, I was sobbing. My chest feels heavy. I feel very sad. Why did this happen? I just looked into his eys then I started crying?... What the hell's happening to me?

I started slamming my hand on the table, and I slumped my head on it too. Now, I looked like a kid who is crying from class. Its just too much. Why do I feel this way? Towards this guy? Why him? 

 

I sobbed harder and harder. I can't take it anymore. I don't want him to see me like this. I stood up and wiped my hands. I didn't bother trying to look at him. I got up from my seat and got my sling bag.

 

This is too much. Its embarrassing. 

 

Suddenly, I felt something. Rather, I felt someone. Other than me, The butler is here too. Could it be....

 

''Baekhyun?'' I said in a low tone. He gripped tighter onto me. I felt tears rushing down my face once more. ''Why... Baek... Why?''

''Junnie...'' he called while sobbing. ''I still...''

 

But before he could finish, I sealed him off with a kiss. 

 

 

I remember it now... How he cheated on me and how I got hit by that car.

 

 

But,... up until now, I still Don't know what love is?

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N: Annyeong~! I know its too long for a one-shot, but I still hoped you liked it~! Oh! And help me by voting it~! This is for a contest~! XD