Just... Perfect

Unexpected

Rock Ur Body - VIXX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG2sHvfRVOg

you know what? Just listen to VIXX for this entire one shot. EVERYTHING VIXX xD 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You felt something was wrong. You looked at Leo and tilted your head. 

"Oppa?"

"Yes?" He asked without looking away from his phone. 

"Is everything okay? You seem a little different."

"I'm fine. Just a little tired." He quietly replied. He looked at you and gave you a small reassuring smile with a squeeze on your hand. You shrugged then lay back down on the couch. You thought back to the day's events. 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Oppa! Lets go buy some ice cream!"

"Sure go ahead." Leo muttered and looked back at his phone. You slightly frowned but went along, regardless. 

"Yah, can you hurry up?!" A voice asked over the phone. 

"I told you not to call me! She'll hear and get curious." Leo snapped back. 

"Well you don't reply to my texts!"

"You don't make sense in texts. Goodbye." Leo hung up as you came back with an ice cream in a cup. 

"I got Superhero! Because even though you're mortal, you're my superhero and I know you would save me anyday." You smiled up at him. He felt his insides melt like it was ice cream and the temperature of his body was 100 degrees. He didn't smile back but his eyes showed his feeling. Your smile grew wider then took a spoon for Leo. 

"Ah~"

"It's okay. You first." He said before walking ahead. You pouted and followed behind eating your ice cream. 

*Is it just me or does Oppa really not want to be around me right now? He seems irritated.. Oh no... Is he still mad at me for going out late? Or is he mad that I was with my guy friends last week? Or is he mad that I couldn't be with him for two weeks?* worries struck your head left and right and you started panicking. Obviously not to worry Leo, you didn't show him like he always did towards you. 

"Oppa, do you still want some? It's half done..." You quietly told him. He slightly opened his mouth. You brightened and gave him a spoon of ice cream. 

"Isn't it good?" You asked. He nodded then continued walking. You followed, feeling all mopey and sulkish. Every time Leo looked back at you, you straightened up with a smile. The last thing you wanted was for Leo to think you were depressed, even though you were. 

"Want to go to the park?" He asked. 

"Yes please!" You held his hand, which he pulled away from. 

"Go on, I'll come and play with you later." He sat on the bench and you walked towards the jungle gym with a pout. You climbed up to the top of the slide and sat there watching Leo. 

*He's been on his phone for the last two days! What could he possibly be doing? Oh no... He isn't cheating on me is he? He wouldn't... Oh I don't even know. He's acting the same way he did when we first met in high school. It's like he hates me.* You wiped a tear away from your face and sighed. 

Leo looked up and sat your legs at the slide. 

*Is she not coming down?* He wondered. You slid down giggling to yourself which made Leo smile a bit. You skipped to the swings and kicked your legs back and forth. You didn't want to bother Leo, so you swung yourself. He looked back at his phone and continued texting. 

*This better be done properly, or she'll get sad.* Leo thought to himself. *I hope she doesn't get led on differently.*

*Taekwoon oppa, why won't you come and interact with me? We've gotten so distant in a few days...* you sighed as you swung alone on the swing set. You stared at the sky and leaned back as you swung back and forth. Leo looked at you and quietly snickered.

*Silly girl. I think she really believes that I'm bored.* Leo shook his head with a small smile. You leaned a little too far as you were descending and Leo immediately got up. He ran over and caught you as you slid off. You crashed into his body and rolled in the grass.

"S-Sorry..." You trailed.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Are you? I plowed into you!"

"I'm fine." You stood up and pulled him up with you.

"Are you sure? I hit you pretty hard." You sheepishly laughed.

"Honey, I'm fine. Don't worry. You're not hurt anywhere are you?"

"No, I'm fine. Thanks to you. My superhero." You smiled. He softened.

*You make me melt too often.* He gave you a small smile which reassured you that nothing bad was happening between the two of you.

"We should go home. It's getting a little cold." He told you as he took his jacket off.

"No oppa, you'll only get cold." You replied as he put it around your shoulders.

"Don't be silly." He quietly snickered as he started walking ahead. You followed behind and noticed he was on his phone again which struck your doubts.

*He could be with someone else and he just never broke it to me yet.* You frowned and walked on with your head down. *Oppa hates me and I know it. He's just slowly breaking it to me.*

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Oppa?" You sat up again and leaned on the arm rest of the couch. Leo looked up from his phone and stared at you.

"Are you mad at me?" You asked. His eyes widened. "You hate me don't you? You probably do. You just never got the chance to tell me. I'll leave if you want me to. You just have to tell me and I'll leave."

"I'm not mad at you." He said then looked at his phone again. *Damn it, when can I bring her?! This is getting bad!*

"Oppa don't even lie to me!" You pouted. Leo looked at you and tried his best not to laugh.

*Hon, you're too cute.*

"Fine! Don't talk like you always don't!" You got up and started marching to the stairs. You slipped in the carpet and fell onto your . Leo started laughing quietly, but covered his mouth with his water bottle.

You pouted and went upstairs to your room. Leo started laughing out loud.

"My baby is too cute." He smiled to himself. His phone started ringing so he picked up.

"Hello?" Leo asked.

"YAH!"

"Are you done?!" He yelled.

"YES! HURRY UP IT'S ALMSOT MIDNIGHT!" With that, the phone line went dead. Leo sighed then stood up. He stared at the light blue-teal box on the coffee table that you didn't even notice. He went up the stairs and slowly opened the door to find you laying on your stomach with your face in your pillow.

"Hon-"

"Go away." You muttered.

"Baby... Come. Let's go out. We have to talk." That last sentence shot a bullet in your heart. You gulped as you sat up.

"T-talk? Can't we talk here?"

"I'd rather talk elsewhere. The atmosphere is a little better where I have an idea to go."

"Fine. Whatever." You stood up and reached for the jacket Leo let you wear earlier in the day. Once in the car, Leo wrapped something around your eyes.

"Stay quiet." He instructed. You shrugged and sat back in your seat.

*What could possibly go wrong? He's got me blindfolded and he's going to leave me in the middle of nowhere with a message saying, "It's over. I hate you. Goodbye." Fantastic.*

~~~~~

"I SEE THEM!"

"Any louder?!"

"Guys just be quiet!"

Leo was guiding you into the house then once the two of you entered the living room, he let go of you. He stood next to you and leaned closer to your ear.

"I'm taking it off, but keep your eyes closed until you hear a noise." He whispered.

"O-Okay...." You trailed as Leo slowly walked away. *What could he possibly be doing? Showing off that he has a new girlfriend? Great. Even better.*

You sighed then head a loud POP! Your eyes shot wide open and in front of you stood many of your friends, including Leo holding a cake.

"SURPRISE!" They exclaimed before singing happy birthday, Leo sang the loudest of course. As he approached you with the lit cake, you were bawling.

"Make a wish." Leo sweetly smiled. You closed your eyes and gave your wish all of your heart.

*I wish that Leo really does love me as much as I love him.* You opened your eyes and blew the candles out. 

"WOO!!" The lights , only to reveal you crying with your hands covering your face. Leo gave N the cake to put on the table and wrapped an arm around you.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked you quietly.

"Jung Taekwoon! I thought you wanted to break up with me, you jerk!" You exclaimed as you hit him in the chest.

"Sorry. We thought that it was the best way to surprise you." 

"Oppa?" You asked as you looked up at him. He raised his brows in question.

"I hate you." You muttered as you walked away to the cake. Leo laughed as he followed you.

"We're sorry bunny~" Ken cooed as he danced around you.

"N hyung planned most of it, including Leo hyung acting mean." Hongbin told you as he wiped your tears away.

"Aren't I the best oppa?" N smiled at you as he gave you the knife to cut the cake.

"Do you think it was a good idea to give me a knife?" You asked, eyes still red from crying. You glared at him as you raised your hand. N squealed and hid behind Ravi.

"I have to admit it, I kind of took part in that too." Hyuk awkwardly laughed.

"Awh, it's okay Hyukkie~" You gave him a soft smile.

"HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR!" N exclaimed, stepping out from his hiding spot.

"Cha Hakyeon." You narrowed your eyes. He hid again. Leo wrapped his hand around yours and lowered it to the cake.

"Happy birthday, my sweet angel." He whispered into your ear. Your anger towards him immediately vanished and you felt yourself melting in his hands. He wrapped his other arm around your waist knowing that your knees were going weak. The two of you cut the cake evenly and handed them out. You greeted your friends, thanking them for coming and some for actually getting you a gift which you didn't expect. 

After a few hours, your friends disappeared from the vacation house and all was left was you, Leo, and the other VIXX boys. They were playing video games while Ken and N were fooling around with the board games. You smiled as you left them and went to the backyard, the beach. You left your shoes and socks right outside of the door on the patio and walked barefoot on the beach. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore calmed you down from the days events.

*What a night. Who would have expected oppa to be planning this? But, I still wonder... Does he love me?* You sighed, but smiled. You were sure that he loved you.

"Hey." You stopped walking and turned around to see the man who captured your heart years ago.

"Hi." You smiled. He walked up to you and looked straight into your eyes.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"Of course not."

"Don't lie."

"I'll admit, I was pretty angry when I found out it was a surprise party and that you were acting all cold for nothing. But I can never be angry at you."

"Why were you really crying that much? I see right through you." He asked as he took your hands into his. You lowered your head.

"I thought you were... cheating on me. I thought you hated me, that's why you were acting like you did when we first met. As if you hated me. We've only been dating for slightly over a year now, so I thought you already got tired of me." He turned his head and chuckled a bit. He lifted your chin and stared into your eyes.

"I can NEVER get tired of you. I'm sorry I acted the way I did. We were thinking that it would be the easiest way to surprise you by leading you on with something different."

"I forgot that it was my birthday because I was so scared." You whispered.

"You don't have to be scared anymore." He lowered his head and captured your lips in a passionate kiss. You felt all of his love pouring out, kissing you as if it was your last kiss. Running out of breath, he pulled away and rested his forehead on yours.

"I have something for you." He pulled the box out of his rucksack and gave it to you.

"Tiffany?" You asked with wide eyes.

"Open it." He smiled. You gentley pulled the ribbon off, which Leo took and put it away. You opened the box and inside lay a beautiful double hearted necklace and an infinity ring.

"The hearts are you and me, how our love is inseperable. And the ring... it's how long I want to be with you." He explained.

*Who knew the Jung Taekwoon could be this cheesy and romantic? I did.*

"Oppa... These are beautiful." You looked up at him and gave him another kiss.

"Do you like them?"

"I love them. Thank you so much oppa." After a short pause, he pulled you into a hug and stared into your soul.

"I love you." He quietly told you.

"I love you too, Jung Taekwoon." You smiled and hugged him with all of your heart.

*This has to be the best birthday I've ever had. I have the best friends anyone could ask for, and the most perfect boyfriend one can imagine. Thank you for this day God. It makes me happy that I have Taekwoon in my life to be with me.* You smiled and rested your head on Leo's shoulder. He started singing quietly in your ear which absolutely completed your day, or morning. The sun started to rise as Leo sang a different song and swayed back and forth.

*Nothing could be more perfect.* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed my little one shot!

It might be poorly written though... x) I tried!

I tried to get it done, and it might be messy but I don't exactly have time to make it perfect x)

I wrote this in ispiration of my birthday, but I wrote it so that you can imagine yourself having this happen to you on your birthday :3

yay~ officially 15 :) 

04/03/13 - 9:09PM [let's just say I wrote this on my birthday x]