Zelo

The Perfect Machine

The boy was finally done. Yongguk looked at the robot and smiled. Spending 20 years of working on the boy were worth it, he was gorgeous. And he probably could take his revenge for him. Yongguk touched the boys cheek, his hand slided to the boy's neck. He slowly pressed in the button that was placed in his neck. What if he didn't worked? The man looked at his robot who slowly opened his eyes. A grin appeared on his face. ''You're done.. Finally.'' Yongguk grabbed the mask that was laying on the table next to him and put it around the boy's neck while he was watching. ''Never take the mask off. No matter what.''

Yongguk had given the robot the brain of a 10-years old boy. He understood everything a 10-years old would understand, except feelings. Well, he knew the meaning of every ''How should I name you?'' Yongguk said and he touched the boy's hair. He smiled again, it felt exactly like real hair. ''You're going to work really hard for me.. So I'll call you Zelo, like the Greek God, because he worked hard too.'' The robot whose name was Zelo now nodded. ''So I'm Zelo, but who are you?'' Zelo asked and he looked at the older man. The man smiled, Zelo was only 'alive' for a couple of minutes now but he already made him smile more than he had done in the pas couple of years. ''Just call me hyung.''

 

''Tell me again.'' Yongguk said. He was learning Zelo about himself. ''I am Zelo. I was born on 15 October in 1996, that means that I'm 17 years right now. My hobbies are skateboarding and dancing.'' Zelo said. Yongguk clapped his hands. ''But hyung, why do you want me to not talk about you and our house?'' The boy asked and he looked at his hyung. ''Just don't tell them, okay?''

''I am Zelo. I was born on 15 October in 1996, that means that I'm 17 years right now. My hobbies are skateboarding and dancing.'' Zelo kept repeating. He could remember every single thing on earth, but Yongguk told him to practice it so it would sound more natural. ''But hyung, I don't know how to dance or skateboard.'' The boy said. ''It will be alright, your body can do everything.'' The elder answered and he pushed a skateboard in the robot's direction. He touched the board with this hand and then looked at his hyung. Yongguk started laughing. ''Just do as I say, okay?'' The younger male nodded.

Zelo was a great dancer, everything Yongguk did, Zelo copied it perfectly. But skateboarding was another story. Yongguk was holding Zelo's hands. Zelo was standing with a foot on the board, his other foot was on the ground. It was the 6th time of Zelo trying to skate, he kept falling. ''Okay, slowly step forward with the foot that's on the floor.'' Yongguk told him and he made the move with his own foot. Zelo nodded and copied his hyung's moves. The boy fell again but Yongguk catched him. ''Okay, let's think of another thing that you can do as your hobby instead.'' Yongguk said and he started thinking. ''No hyung, I want to do this.''

After a couple of hours practicing Zelo could finally skate on his board. Yongguk tapped his shoulder. ''You can do anything if you want to, you just have to practice. Even if it's hard, you can't give up, okay?'' The younger boy smiled, he copied everything Yongguk did so he copied his smile too. ''I will never give up.'' The boy said and he pushed the board away with his foot. ''Good, that's what I wanted to hear.''

 

''Hyung, why did you made me?'' Zelo asked while following Yongguk to his bedroom. ''I told you to charge in the basement. I have to sleep.'' Yongguk said and he closed the door of his bedroom, but Zelo put his foot between it. ''Hyuuuuuung~'' The boy said and he pouted. ''No Zelo, hyung is tired, let me sleep.'' Yongguk said and he sighed. He ruffled his own hair and yawned. ''But hyung, I want to sleep with you.'' The older male opened the door and rolled his eyes. ''You aren't even able to sleep, but I'll let you in. But only today.'' He warned and he closed the door as the boy walked in. 

Yongguk laid down on the bed and closed his eyes. ''Hyung, what are you doing?'' Zelo asked while observing his hyung. Zelo came closer and sat down on the bed. "Hyung?'' He poked in Yongguk's cheek. He didn't respond. He poked him again. Still no response. ''Hyung, are you okay? Hello, hyung?'' Zelo asked and he poked him another time. Yongguk got a little irritated, but he didn't want to scream at Zelo. He wanted to treat Zelo as his own child. ''I'm trying to sleep, just lay down okay?'' Yongguk said and he patted on the pillow next to him. 

Yongguk was 38 already, but he had no wife or children. He often felt lonely, but he wouldn't feel lonely anymore since Zelo was here now. Yongguk closed his eyes and tried to sleep. ''Hyung.. Why did you made me?'' Zelo asked and he placed his head on the pillow. ''I'll tell you everything tomorrow. Now please shut up or I'll turn you off.'' Yongguk said and he turned around so his face was away from Zelo. The boy nodded and stopped talking.

It felt uncomfortable sleeping in the same bed as the boy, but Yongguk kept reminding himself that it was a robot.   


First chapter wooohooo, hope you liked it!