♚ [ PAINTING 1: picturesque | life ruiner ] ♚

| My Only Muse |

 

❅  PAINTING 1: picturesque | life ruiner ]  

 

❅ LUHAN'S P.O.V.

"No..."

"...L-Luhan..."

"...I gotta be..."

"...Luhan you're a man..."

"...you're a man..."

  I was chanting this again to myself.Over and over again. B-But who wouldn't cry for that incident? Just a few seconds ago I was holding that tight. I wrapped both of my arms around it with whole strength. I'm sure I did! You know I did, right? 

There was this crowd who rushed towards me and was like the one in Zombieland I watched 3 days ago back in Beijing who was hungry for human flesh. Or maybe this city is really full of zombies!? N-No... Luhan you've always been good every year! Y-You never even missed a single gift from Santa, right? So don't worry, they won't eat-- oh no. Why am I even concerned and panicking with over these scary things...

...I HAVE COMPLETELY LOSE TRACK OF MY PRECIOUS PAINTING KIT!

 

❅ KAI'S P.O.V.

"Should I still be the one to be blamed if the director liked that ing Chinese dude better than me?" I rolled my eyes, ignoring the smaller angry guy infront of me.

"IT'S OBVIOUSLY ALL YOUR FAULT... KIM JONGIN! If you weren't just spending all your time on those nightclubs banging on random s WHO YOU EVEN DON'T KNOW THEIR NAMES, you might get the spot and be one of those who will model GUCCI Winter Collection 2013! This was our dream, and you just let it go?" he snorted, crossing his arms while throwing grudges of glares at me.

"BUT-- OKAY FINE! AAIISSHH I'M SORRY OKAY! Just... whatever. It's done. Deal with it."

"FINE THEN. I'LL LET YOU HAVE IT YOUR WAY. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE."

"Tch."

I'm too tired. I'm so, so, so, TIRED-- tired of those responsibilities, tired of that Kyungsoo's nagging, and... AND THIS AGAIN! All my life just for once I wanted to be alone. Just somewhere with only me, my ing self, and I. If I should have just understood Kyungsoo more... Maybe I... 

NO. I won't let myself be put in the wrong side again. Don't I have the right to entertain myself sometimes?

My manager walked away, throwing my passport and my red apple coat to me. His eyes were burning with fire. Well literally.  Kyungsoo has been my manager for like 3 years already I think. Fights like this are pretty normal to us: throwing random stuffs to one another and shouting and cursing a little (I’m the only one who curse in our fights though) it always happened all the time. Well there is no need to blame Kyungsoo, He is just worried, always worried and its getting on my nerves lately. I hate it when people care for me, It’s so annoying. Why do you need to care for someone if they won’t return the favors you did for them someday? If they will only just leave you hanging like and pitiful as ? He nags like my mom and yeah, loves me like I’m his own son or something. Kyungsoo was my bestfriend since middle school. Like me, soaring for my dreams to be a known citizen of this big city, he likes helping people to achieve their dreams even it will affects his. Just like in stupid fairy tales and typical stories in another book with perfect happy ending, he helped me to achieve my only goal, to be famous. Kyungsoo was always there and never leaves my side even I never treated him like the way he treated me. Honestly speaking, even Kyungsoo is like that, he is like a brother for me. I just don’t like showing that I care for him.

The angry shorter guy stopped his tracks halfway and turned back, facing me again “Talk to me when your know-it-all brain realized that you’re already a ing 21 year old guy’’, he said almost shouting in the middle of the airport while wearing a calm face of his then continued to walk away. I glanced at the crowd we gathered because of our little fight awhile ago. I can’t believe we gathered a crowd without knowing it. The girl with the blue scarf near the telephone booth shouted as she waved her camera in the air towards my direction “K-Kai oppa! Oppa oppa lets take a picture!” All the girls froze, including me, and look at my direction with those hungry pedo look. Holy . I should really run for my life now.

 

 

❅ LUHAN's P.O.V.

 With all courage and strength I tried to go near that fearsome crowd and see if it's there. As I go near them I felt my hair stood up-- as they were squealing and pushing each other like nincompoops shouting "Oppa, saranghaeyooo~", "Oppa you're y MARRY ME NOW!", and other stuffs. Why do I have to deal with them anyway? I JUST HAVE TO GET THAT KIT! I still kept on reaching no matter how they squeeze me and kick me.

 

"I-got it--" I yelp as I can feel the clutch of my kit that was actually lost in this chaotic crowd. Just a little more closer I can get it and I can finally breathe agai-- and then suddenly something happened before my eyelids fall down, a slightly tanned stranger (I'm not sure if he is a Korean) who was wearing a red coat blocked my view. His hair was perfectly styled with a messy bed hair look while his face was covered with a big black sunglasses and plain white mask. A memorable 3 second contact was made with this stranger: a second of eye locking with those brown deep orbs that give a mysterious feeling; a second when my body suddenly tensed up a little as a physical contact was made between us, gripping gently to my bony wrist and slamming my whole body against the icy wall; and lastly, a second when he hushed me by pressing his delicate finger between my lips, making me shiver because of his light touch.

The stranger hissed as he can still feel the chaotic crowd behind us, busily calling for someone's famous name. "I-I’m sorry" he frowned. I can see the misery and a little glint of remorse in those dull eyes of his with a slightly bit of annoyance, those dull eyes that trembles with desperation at this very moment. I wonder what does the stranger feel right now. Is he mad? Sad? There are just so man questions roaming on my mind. Why did he said ''I'm sorry''? Is he planning to kill me or get my money?Does he sweet pastries or bubbletea?! I can treat him everyday just not to kil-- But he doesnt look like a thief. He dont have this 'dark bad aura'alluring behind his back. Bad guys have those! I saw one in those cartoon tv shows I've always watch way back in Beijing. He looks so vulnerable and tired... and annoyed. I wanted to comfort him honestly speaking. I want to and yet i don’t know why. 

 

While staring at the man infront of me confusedly yet dazed because of his mysteriousness, time rushes like a whish of wind in my eyes. That’s when the last piece of puzzle completed this situation. That's why he said "I'm sorry" in the 1st place, the desperate look that cute puppies show to their owner when they need something, and the annoyance in his eyes. Those factors explained everything. The said man in the red coat leaned closer, cupping my heated cheeks perfectly with those soft hands of his.That’s when the second when my eyes are fully wide opened of bewilderedness. The stranger crashed his lips perfectly on mine. Without any hesitations. No utter of any words. No questions.

 

 

In the late afternoon of the last day of Autumn of this foreign country,

My first kiss was stolen by the man in a red coat.

 

 

 

                                                       -  ❅ ❅ ❅  -

 

ASDFGHJKLJ;'\';LKJHGFDSAA ;_; feel free to comment! what do you think about the 1st chapter? ;n; I'm sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling (if there is one) hehehe Hope you'll like this story u_u♥♥ PS: IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR ; _ ;