Chapter 1

Tomboy

She banged her head before breathing a deep sigh. "Woah. You Okay?" Sooyoung asked. "I wouldn't think a person who hit her head to her locker would be 'Ok'...." Krystal mumbled but enough for Sooyoung to hear. "Yeah but thats for normal people. Which you my friend are not." Sooyoung smirked. Krystal and Sooyoung have been best friends ever since they entered Harlequin University as Block mates. At first , things were.. crazy and was still that way ever since, along with their other friends, Key, Dongjun and Kris.

As they enter their classrooms laughters were heard. When they turned their head to where the laughter were which was at the back of the classroom. They saw Kris and the others laughing. Krystal immediately remembered what had happen back at the basketball game and her face flushed red.

"Oh Look, If it isnt the our slave" Key snickered while eyeing them sit down to their chairs.

"Shut it Blondey." Sooyoung scoffed. "You lost~ You're our slave" Key said it sassy-ly. Sooyoung rolled her eyes eyeing Jessica and Krystal which was behind her.

"Yo Krys, you okay?" Dongjun asked.

Krystal turned to Dongjun and laughed awkwardly. "Yup. Why wouldn't I?" "Well, I'm just making sure since you said you love Kris which was so weird coming from a tomyboy like yourself." Jessica laughed loudly. Dongjun laughed along loudly as well, earning a high five from Jessica. Kris hissed and patted Krystals head while she was judging Dongjun and her sister.

"You guys can be so mean" Kris chuckled. "Oh so you're not weird out about it, Giant person? Key smirked. "Psh, Heck no" Kris shrugged. Krystal blushed. She felt relieved and happy at the same time, thinking that Kris might have accepted that fact that she have been hiding for some quite time.

"She got hit by the Ball which Kris threw, ofcourse he would feel bad and end up taking her side today." Dongjun laughed.  Kris raised his hands in defeat. Krystal felt dumped and slumped herself to her seat. Which was next to Krus which was by the window.

She shouldn't have had played ball with them. Now she has to not only be awkward but she also has to bear with the pain. Krystal knew Kris didn't feel anything towards her. And she know that He never will. Despite the fact the He already has a girlfriend. Na Eun.

She envied her. Na Eun was smart, beautiful and so nice. Every guy in the school campus has a crush on her. Every teacher favors her and asks the other students, including herself to be like like her. Well behave and kind.

She wasnt the complete tomboy where she had a boy cut hair. Boy clothes everyday or Boy perfume. No. That nickname was just made for her since, One, She hates being treated as a princess, two, doesnt like skirts and heels and Three, she doesnt want to be considred weak. So thanks to Sooyoung, she is now the Gang's Tomboy. For 5 years now have she been living with the title. Krystal was now beginning to get hurt and misunderstood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope na eun wont be hated. :((((