1/1

In the Clouds

Constant humming from the engines filled the cabin as most of the passengers slept in the near darkness. The aircraft was more spacious than others Jongup had traveled on in the past, but the stuffy, boxed feeling remained the same. All the members of his group were asleep in their respective seats, including Youngjae seated next to him. His feeling of discomfort was making it hard for his tired eyes to remain closed for more than a few minutes, so he sat quietly with his headphones in occasionally looking around at the other members seated in pairs in hopes one would awaken and keep him company. Shifting in his seat he turned his body to face his hyung sitting near the window. His movement stirred the older from his sleep, and his eyes cracked open to look at the smiling boy in front of him. Jongup had a look of exhaustion hidden behind his smile which made Youngjae frown.

 

"Have you slept at all?" He asked, his tired voice husky from sleep. Jongup shook his head and removed his headphones, placing them and his iPod in the seat pocket in front of him. Taking a quick look around to make sure nobody would pay them any attention Youngjae moved the armrest up from between them and shifted himself in the seat to lay against Jongup's chest. Without a second thought the younger boy wrapped his arms around Youngjae's shoulders, his chin resting comfortably on his head. Had he been fully awake concerns of being spotted by s, the staff, or even his fans would have plagued his mind, but in this moment Jongup couldn't think of anything more perfect than falling asleep holding his hyung. Youngjae gave a content sigh, his eyes falling closed as he lay listening to the heartbeat of the other boy.

 

After a few minutes of the two taking comfort in the other Youngjae lifted his head to look up at Jongup. Without words their eyes expressed the thoughts they had to one another. In a world with eyes constantly watching they didn't have many chances to spend this kind of time together. A hand moved up to Youngjae's cheek, the thumb moving lightly over his skin. Soon Jongup moved his face closer to his hyung's, gently placing his lips against the smooth ones beneath him. Both pairs of eyes closed and time seemed to still itself as the boys kissed. They broke apart and Jongup guided Youngjae's head back to his chest. A smile curved his lips and as he held his hyung they both settled into slumber.