Hidden Secrets

Big House

HYUNG!!!

Changmin: Taemin? Oh? Why are you here? 

Taemin: What happened to Sulli?

 

Changmin: News are really fast... She got accident on Hongkong... I gave her three days vacation because she got frustrated about Minho's lost...

Taemin: What do you mean Minho's lost?

Changmin: He runaway...

Taemin:Why he will do that? He loves her, right?

Changmin: Yeah, I don't have any idea too why he leave her...

CHANGMIN'S POV

I'm sorry Taemin but it's a family matter... You don't need to know it....

END POV

Taemin: Are you going to Honkong?

Changmin: Yeah, I'm currently buying my plane ticket...

Taemin: Please buy for me too... I'll join you in Hongkong...

Changmin: Why?

Taemin: I'm.... I'm the chairman of this company, right? I have responsibilities for SME's artists...

CHANMIN'S POV

Why he suddenly got too much concern to Sulli? And he's on the rest right now because he lost he's memories... It looks like his feelings to Sulli are coming back to his mind...

END POV

 

MINHO'S SIDE

He was currently living on the house where they use to live before with her mom.....

For past 4 years he lives alone in Hongkong...

If he needs somethin to buy he just wear sunglasses and a cap to avoid to be reconize....

While he was watching tv, he saw the news about Sulli's accident...

MINHO'S POV

It can't be... Is she knew that I'm here? I need to go to the hospital as soon as possible...

END POV

 

Changmin and Taemin take a private plane so that they can o there soon...

 

CHANGMIN'S POV

I can't stop thinking about Taemin...

END POV

TAEMIN'S POV

I'm sorry hyung for hiding that I really remember all...

I think it's a private matter that you don't need to knew....

END POV

 

After taking the plane.... The private luxury car is waiting for them outside the airport....

Changmin: Bring us the hospital, drive it fast as you can...

TAEMIN'S POV

Sulli wait for oppa... I'll be there soon

END POV

 

While Changmin and Taemin are on their way to hospital... Minho came and he o straightly to nurse station to ask where's Choi Sulli's room...

Minho: Excuse me, Uhm... Ms. Sulli Choi's room? (because they are in Honkong they need to use english language)

Nurse: What is your relation with her?

 

MINHO'S POV

I'm her brother...

END POV

 

Minho: I'm her boyfriend...

Nurse: But you need to give us proof that you are her boyfriend...

Minho take off his cap and shades...

Minho: Choi Minho...

The nurse got shocked...

Nurse: Oh? The famous flaming charisma Choi Minho... She's in room 143...

 

Minho didn't even say thank you to the nurse... All on his mind is he needs to see Sulli...

When he entered the room....

 

Changmin: Minho?

Minho didn't even had a chance to talk because Taemin came closer to him and he got a big punch from Taemin...  And they had a big fight...

Minho: You don't know anything...

Taemin: Then why did you leave her?

Changmin: Stop it! Don't fight in front of Sulli...

Minho: Sulli...

When he saw Sulli was on comatose, his tears fell to his cheeks...  Taemin stood up....

Taemin: Yah! Follow me...

Changmin: Taemin-ah, what are you planning to do?

Taemin: Stay here hyung... Take care of Sulli....

 

Taemin and Minho leave the room...

 

Changmin: Seriously I don't know what's happening right now... Sulli-ah, wake up....

Why are you so pretty that make these kids fighting for you...

Right now I can't differenciate the truth from act...

It feels like I am watching movie so many events are happening to your life... 

 

Taemin brought Minho to the rooftop...

Minho: What do you want? You are in America, right? Why are you here?

Taemin: How can you leave Sulli like that? I leave her to you and you just left her...

Minho: Why are you accusing me? You are the one who first left her...

Taemin: Because I got an amnesia before... But now I remember everything I will never let you to come closer to her...

Minho: Oh really? I'm scared... Don't worry I will never come closer to her... I'm just making sure that she's fine... I have to go...

Taemin: What?

 

Before Minho enter the door, he got a punch again from Taemin...

Taemin: I never thought I could hear it from you, Minho... You ... Don't ever show your face to me or else those pretty face will gone...

Minho: I'm not scared.... But don't worry I will never show my PRETTY FACE to you... But I have a one wish to you...

Taemin: Wish??? Am I your genie??

Minho: Stop act like a child.... Please take care and love her truthfully... Ciao...

 

Taemin got shock from what he heard... He wants to follow Minho but he can't move his feet...

 

TAEMIN'S POV

What is he talking about? I can feel from his eyes he loves her so much but.... Why???

END POV 

------------------------------------

Thanks for the comments and the people who keeps subscribing this fanfic.... Keep subscribing guys... Ciao... Maybe later I will post another update if I didn't feel my laziness LOL... But if I got lazy maybe tomorrow...