내 사랑

My Love (내 사랑)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was a rainy night, looking out the window watching the world being drench a young man smiles before tucking his son and daughter to bed.

"Good night appa!", they both said.

"Good night, sleep tight", smiling and kissing their foreheads before turning off the lights, leaving the door half open to let the light from the hallway slip through.

Walking back to the living room he looks at the picture of the person who made his life complete and full of love, caressing his face he remembers how they meet making him smile, it was a rainy day like today.

 

====FLASHBACK====

 

Looking out the sky he can't believe he forgot to bring his umbrella, how is he going to go home now he can't use his bag to cover himself his reports are in it. Still contemplating whether to just run on the rain or wait for it to stop when someone bumps into him making him slip on the wet pavement.

He closes his eyes waiting for him to hit the ground when he suddenly felt someone's arms around him.

"Hey watch it!", he heard the person yelling, he opens his eyes and see's man beautiful person in front of him taking his breath away.

"Are you alright?", he asked with a concerned face I merely nodded afraid to speak. Looking at his face as if your looking at an angel.

"Oh good to know, seems like you are stuck here too coz of the rain", he said smiling at me Gosh he look so beautiful I thought, looking at our position I can see that I'm still holding on his arm, embarrassed I let go.

"Sorry about that", I said smiling awkwardly Why am I acting like a high school girl seeing his crush?!

"Looks like the rain stopped", he said looking at the sky. I looked up it did stopped I didn't notice it and before I could think of anything else I blurted out.

"Would you like to have coffee with me?". What did I just do??

"I would love to if it's ok", he said blushing. Wait did he just blush? I'm not imagining it right?

Smiling at him we walked to my favorite cafe BLAQ STYLE, since then we hang out a lot and became closer while my feelings toward him became stronger. One day I can't seem to hold it back I finally gather up the courage to confess to him on the same place where we met.

"I like you. I like you since the day we met", I said he froze and looked at me, I felt nervous when he didn't speak but continued to look at me.

"I--I--I'm sorry?", he said, I felt my heart shattered into pieces, holding back my tears I looked at him.

"It's ok I can understand, I mean it's awkward for you to have a relationship with a guy", I said trying to smile but failing to do so.

"I have to go now, I have some work to do", I said quickly turning around and not looking back to him letting my tears fall down not caring if it started to rain.

"Wait!", I heard him said I stopped but didn't turn around I don't want him to see me cry.

"Wait! Don't go", he said I can feel his presence at my back.

"You didn't let me finish", he said making me turn around feeling my heart beating fast as if it's telling me there is hope.

"What?", I asked. He smiled and wiped my tears.

"I like you too, every since the day we met I liked you too, Ani I love you", he said smiling at me caressing my face.

"Yo-you love me?", I asked and he nodded feeling happy I kissed him feeling his soft mouth in mine. Breaking our kiss we smiled at each other.

"I love you too! But why didn't you say that earlier when I confessed?", I asked hugging him tight feeling his warmth.

"I thought I was just dreaming", he said chuckling.

"Pabo! You broke my heart when you did that", I said making him pout.

 

====END OF FLASHB

Please log in to read the full chapter