Tears

Leaving

"Ilhoon,please" she cried."Don't go.Please don't leave me" she held Ilhoon's hand,stopping him from walking away."But I have to.It's my duty to the world.I have to make them proud.I have to make you proud" He said with a sad tone."B-but you can ask someone else.You don't have to go" She kept on pulling him,begging him to stay."Please,baby.Don't leave me"

And that moment,she fell on her knees,tears running down her cheeks.It was'nt Ilhoon's intention to break her heart,he has to do his duty as a loyal soldier.He wanted to make her proud.With his back facing her,no one knew how hard he was crying.Trying to stop those tears from falling but it was hard with her crying sounds echoing in the living room.

That night,Ilhoon carried her to bed and tucked her in.She was exhausted by crying all night.Slowly,Ilhoon took the soaked cloths that was dipped in the warm water and wiped the tear stains on her face."I'm sorry" A sad smile appeared on his face.He took her hand and caress it."How I wish I could stay by your side" He lets go of her hand and kissed her forehead before leaving the apartment.

+

Washing the peaches in the sink,She smiled.'Ilhoon loves peaches' She thought.reminiscing the moment when she went to visit Ilhoon at the military.She sat in the room that separated the visitors and the soldiers.

"Number 403,your visitor is here" She heard the security said.Everything seems to stop when the door opens.Revealing a guy with short black hair.He looks so innocent to be in  a military.Ilhoon sat on the chair opposite of her.For a moment,they just sat there,looking at each other.Ilhoon cracked a smile.The smile that will always make her heart bloom."Hi" Ilhoon started the conversation."Hi" She shyly replied."How are you?Are you eating right?" He started booming her with questions."I'm fine as always and yes,I am eating right.Don't worry about me" She reassured him.They sat there again with both of them not saying anything.It wasn't uncomfortable.They just didn't know what to talk about.

"I miss you" Ilhoon suddenly spoke."I miss you so much" Her heart feels like bursting.The way he said those words.He seems so fragile.Like a baby earning for a mother's love and warmth."I miss you too,Ilhoon.So much that it hurts" She confessed."Can't you come home?"  She knew the answer but she couldn't help but ask.It's been 6 months now.She needs him."You know I can't,love" His eyes looking straight into hers as if he was looking at her soul.

"But I'm scared" Her voice cracked.She was worried."Don't be.I'm strong remember?I'm gonna be alright" And  there was that smile again.She could only smile,but it didn't reach her eyes like usual."Hey" She looked up from her lap and saw Ilhoon's left hand agaisnt the glass."You trust me,right?" With a heavy feeling in her chest,she slowly raised her right hand agaisnt the glass and put it on Ilhoon's hand.Eyes trying to hold back the tears.She said those words that Ilhoon wanted to hear most.

"I trust you"

+