my love

My love to you

RING RING RING

“Hello?”

“Hey baby it’s me JongHyun. L..Joe called me and invited us to go later to their home for a v-day dinner” said Jonghyun on the phone.

“That was nice for Lila and L.Joe to invite us to their home” you said. You heard him give a small giggle

“What’s with you, dork?” you asked..

“Oh you’ll see when we get there” he smirkly replied.

 You were at you guys’ clean apartment. You wondered what JongHyun was planning. That dork gave his no good giggle. Grrr what is he up to?  You were cooking something for him since he was coming dance practice. You thought that he might be hungry. Suddenly you felt a bear hug as you were cutting veggies. It was Jonghyun. He kissed you on your cheek.

“Hey there Mrs. Kim, ready for you gift” he smirked

“ No, you need to eat first then you give me the gift” you ordered him.

“ ohhhh FINE!” he pouted and it made you smile at his cute pouting lips. You couldn’t help but kiss him.  Jonghyun smirk at the kiss. You pulled him to the kitchen table and you placed his food in front of him. It was his favorite food:  Curry . (A.N.: I know that’s not his favorite but meh). He seem very hungry since he shoving everything into his mouth.

“JEEZZ, baby you are going to choke!!!” you yelled at him.

“ Sorry babe, I REEAAALLYYY want to give you your gift”

“ I rather you not choke on your food than giving me that gift”

He smiled at your response.  After about an hour of eating, he helped you with the dishes.

“CAN I PLLLLEEEAASSSEEE give you the gift!!!” he begging with his puppy eyes. You laughed and agreed. He dragged you to your bedroom and took out a tube. You raised an eyebrow at him

“IT’S NOTHING BAD!!”

The tube was wrapped in pink wrapping paper with red hearts on it. You unwrapped slowly trolling Jonghyun. He was getting impatient with you . you finally opened it . IT WAS A TEASER PICTURE OF HIM FOR THE NEW MV: Dream Girl.  HOLY KFLSJFLSJLKDJFLKAJFSKD You SQUEALED!!

 “YOU ARE TOO MUCH HERE! KSKDFSFJKSFLJFSJF, IS THAT AN EYEBROW PRIECING! OMG OMG OMG! YOU LOOKT FUQ HOT!!!!  THAT’S IT I WANT YOU NOW!!!!!!”

Jonghyun gave a smirked as if he planned from the beginning. You pulled him down on the bed. Well you know what happened.  Later on, you opened your eyes and saw that Jonghyun was wearing a black long sleeved dress shirt with his black jeans.

“Jonghyunnn……” you quietly said as you rub your eyes.

“Hey the my princess… had a nice nap.” He said and pecked your cheek.

“Why are you dressed up?”

“I have another surprise for you”

He puts your Blue rope on you and picks you bridal style. You put your arms around his neck and leaned your head against his chest. He thought you were cute.  He walked you to the living room.

“MG, look”

You turned your head around it was a Big Blue Box, covered with red and pink roses petals forming a big Heart around the box. Then there were four small hearts around the big heart and a candled pathway to the box. You looked at him. He put you on your feet and signaled you with his head to walk to the box. You slowly walked to the box. You wondered what it was. Once you opened it. There was…..nothing. you were shocked.

“Sweetie, there nothing there.” You shyly told him.

“ Let me see”

He picks you bridal style and gets in the box. Then he places you back on your feet.

“Baby you are my gift. The most precious gift I have ever and will have. I am sure. That you feel the same way as me.  You were epically blushing!!! Then he takes out a blue box and he opens it. It was a engagement ring with a heart shaped diamond  and tiny blue heart shape diamond around the ring. You were speechlees.

“I would get on my knee but I got injured in dance practice, but I think you know I want to ask,” he smirked.

“YES YES YES!” You hugged tightly. He twirled you in the box. You kissed him with all your love you had for him and he did the same to you. He happily put the ring on you.