That Smile..!!

Nine Smiles Of Kim Heechul...!!

 

He loved that smile. Fresh and sparkling... like a sunshine warming his heart. It was that smile which the first most thing he observed and instantly loved about him...Heechul.

When He first saw this slender, cocky young man..he couldn’t stop but think that this person is too pretty for a boy..the slim figure, delicate features, big feline eyes, plush lips .....though a sharp tongue... But that smile..That smile was something extraordinary...The way his eyes lightened with it..the small dimple played hide and seek on that cheek...the way his slender fingers tried to cover the shining pearls instantly..like it was a treasure of some kind...Well it was wasn’t it....It was contagious...welcoming...opening his heart...so infectious that he knew instantly that it would tempt him to do more than just smile back....It stole his heart...!!

Over the years that he spent with him...it never failed to melt his heart...to make him fall in love with it a little bit more....It was Heechul’s greatest weapon...one Hankyung could do anything for...anything for just one glimpse of that smile....It was like spell which couldn’t be broken..the mystery behind it was  unknown...magical..!!

Hankyung had seen many colors of it...that smile....If people think that it’s only one smile all the time then they were mistaking...but he was sure most of them would have already know the different shades..especially Elf’s and Petals :)

There was this smile of his.... the ‘everyday’ smile which he would throw now and then...the simplest at it’s form but still very powerful.

Then there was this ‘Shy’ smile of his. It would come up when he would get attention all of sudden when he’s not expecting it.....when he’s centre of attention...and being judged somehow...Hankyung would always wonder how, a full of confidence Heechul would turn all shy and self conscious..like he wants to hide away from whole world..But he anyway loved it...the way tint of red would find his cheeks...and his hands tried to hide it....making already beautiful face...MORE beautiful...if that is even possible..!!

There was also a ‘Playful Kitten’ smile . Hankyung had first seen when Heechul was ‘teaching’ him Korean...He didn’t know he was actually blurting out cuss words..wondering why all the members were trying their best not to laugh..and why their leader was glaring at Heechul....He was so embarrassed after it...but it took just a smile and hug from Heechul..and all members to laugh at himself crazily...

Hmmm so this one would mostly come up when he’s planning a prank on someone...mostly with Kangin or Kyuhyun..It was mystrerious in it’s own kind...The naughty flare in that smile was dangerous sometimes...He would give this smile while they are planning .may be thinking of poor person’s face after they execute it..!!..That smile will turn into a CRAZY laugh if the prank is successful...He would laugh uncontrollably ...sometimes spreading on whichever surface he would find..floor..sofa..bed...Hankyung..not caring about the drooling...

But if at all the prank is not successful he would almost immediately pull out his ‘Oh I am So Innocent’ or ‘What did I do wrong’ Smile. Flapping his long eyelashes innocently..keeping his face straight...and giving out that ‘I am a good boy smile’..curling his lips..It would show off his dimples ...deepest at that time....It could also be seen when He would blurt out something....and all of them would die laughing..and he would sit thinking what the hell did I say wrong...a little embarrassed..a little confused..ALL so adorable...

But there was one smile that Hankyung didn’t like much..the ‘I am all ok’ smile..Heechul would give it when he is actually sad..hurt somehow..Hankyung hated the way Heechul would try to hide his all emotions at that time... portraying himself as too strong...Because Kim Heechul does not cry..!!Hankyung always hoped that Heechul would let him in..so that he could help him...He would try his best to comfort him... to break the shell Heechul would build around himself at these times...And He was successful at it to some extent..As Heechul would curl himself around him snuggling close...giving that smile which would not reach his eyes...Hankyung sure hated this one.

Almost contrary to this was his ‘Candy’ Smile.The extra sugary..extra sweet...diabetes smile..!!Heechul would use it when he wants advantage of any kind...He would use it when he wants to get something done from someone...’Cook me Fried rice or Ramen’ was one of the example...He would pour all his cuteness in it..use all his aegyos...This one was the most dangerous of them all, because it was irresistible...It would hypnotise you and make you obey everything ..with a smile on your own face..!!

If we are talking about dangerous then the ‘Evil Hi Ha Ha’ smile would also count as one..It was more of a smirk.....This smirk was actually trademark of Heechul..But it could be both cute and evil...The cute one could come up anytime...He would simply smirk because he wants to..The evil smirk though... was dark..It would come up when he wants to get back at someone... Hankyung always thought underneath that smirk Heechul is doing ’Hi Ha Ha’ devil laugh in his mind ....It would be a calm laugh...silence before the storm..Hi Ha Ha....

There was also this ‘Goofy’ smile of Heehcul...the most mysterious one....Hankyung could see it when Heechul is sitting alone.. lost in his world,smiling to himself...softly..without any reason..thinking about god knows what...Hankyung loved to watch this smile..He would sit watching Heechul with this smile plastered on his face...playing the guessing game of his own...trying to peek in other's mind...predicting what is going on Heechul’s mind to make him smile like that....

But one smile which was dearest to Hankyung...the most beautiful of them all...a smile especially for him...The ‘Hannie smile...’..It was Heechul’s smile, just for him...A smile so simple,natural,pure....making his heart beat faster...The way Heechul smiled when looking at him... speaking a thousand emotions..with just one simple smile..making him forget the world around them...As they stared at each other....lost in themselves...

This smile he loved the most...for sure..!!

 

 


Just something I thought of out of the blue :D..

I hope you all will like it...Do let me know :)