It's Time

Time to Shine

 

It’s time. It’s finally time. Time for him to shine. To perform with his group on a Korean music show. When Henry first heard the news, he had whooped with joy much to the amusement of his geges.

FLASHBACK

The manager calls the members of Super Junior-M into the office. The members cautiously enter the room. Is the manager going to deliver some bad news? Zhoumi and Henry were the most nervous. This is their only group. Unlike the others, they did not have another group to fall back on.

“Boys, please sit down. I have some exciting news for you! S.M. has decided that you guys will perform ‘Breakdown’ on M! Countdown, Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo.”

The members were excited especially Henry and Zhoumi.

“Woot! Finally!” shouted Henry as he danced around the office in a celebratory mood.

“Mochi, settle down!” orders Zhoumi. He turns toward the manager.

“Are we going to sing in Korean or Chinese?”

“Well, from what I understand, there will be three versions: a Chinese one, a Korean one, and a mash-up between the two.”

The members nod. Henry is feeling happiness bubbling up inside him. Finally, the opportunity to perform on Korean music shows. His Strings will be so proud of him. He wonders how different Korean broadcast music shows are different from their Chinese counterparts.

FLASHBACK END

Henry adjusts his jacked and makes sure his head mic is on perfectly. Sungmin appears beside his side.

“Ready, Henry-ah?”

Henry grins back and puts two thumbs up.

“More than ready, Sungmin-gege. I’m so excited!” With that, Henry bounces in palce.

Sungmin laughs and puts a hand on Henry’s shoulder. “Calm down, Henry-ah. You’re more excited than anyone here. And the total opposite of Zhoumi over there.” Sungmin jerks his thumbs over to a nervous, pacing Zhoumi.

Henry laughs and replies, “I can’t help it! This is just so amazing. I get to perform on the same stage the other hyungs have performed on too. I mean I did it a couple times before, but this time it’s with Super Junior-M.”

A stylist nuna calls over Sungmin. Henry fiddles with his phone. Suddenly a text message pops up. It’s from Amber.

                “Hey,bro! Performing again on Korean stage? Awesome! Go out there and kick , Snoopy!”

Henry smiles. Trust Amber to get rid of any small jittery nervousness he might have. A coordinator calls for Super Junior-M to go to the stage to begin recording their song. Henry goes out there and ‘kicks ’. 


Well. I wrote this some time ago but never go around to posting it. It's short and sweet. I hope you guys like it! ^^