Final

Why? (Oneshot)

 

Junhyung got up from bed and headed straight to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth, when finished doing these hygienic things he walked calmly to the kitchen to prepare his breakfast. At a young age he had learned to be independent and live by himself, but he was not always alone, an ahjumma always comes during weekends to help Junhyung clean his house. His parents live overseas taking care of their business, he was a rich kid to start with, some typical rich kid. He has a boyfriend named Yang Yoseob whom he met at the alley in a dark cold night. He courted Yoseob for 3 months and on the last day of the fourth month, the younger has finally agreed to be his boyfriend. 
 
After eating, Junhyung took a bath and dressed up in his school clothes. He was getting ready to fetch Yoseob in his house, he got his keys and drove off. He didn't bother to knock  on the door cause Yoseob was already used to him barging inside, when he was halfway to the other's room he suddenly heard unusual noises. He walked oh so gently going nearer and nearer, and to his surprise it was coming from Yoseob's room. He sticked his ear on the door to get a clearer sound.
 
"Ah !! THERE THERE! Hit that again hyung!"
 
"Ugh seobie-ah~"
 
Grunts and moans were heard, and not so long after a loud moan was emitted then was followed by another. Junhyung knew that voice all too well, how could he not know it when that voice was HIS Yoseob's voice?!  
 
Junhyung forcefully opened the door and was welcomed by a very unpleasant sight, he eyed the guy with Yoseob and if looks could kill the said guy would be dead by now. His eyes showed a glint of anger and betrayal, he glared at the guy. He seemed to get the message and hurried to get his clothes scurrying outside like a rat being chased by it's predator. Then junhyung diverted his gaze at Yoseob, the younger seemed unaffected about what was happening right now. And this made Junhyung angrier, never had he been this mad before to the extent of killing someone. 
 
Heavy footsteps were coming near Yoseob, then and there the younger knew that he will be skipping school today and this would be a long long heck of a day. Junhyung breathed heavily, and if you were to measure his anger with a 'Madometer' it would be broken by now. 
 
"Why?" It was the only word that came from his mouth, he really was fuming with anger not to mention the feeling of being betrayed. 
 
Yoseob snorted lightly while putting his clothes on, looking up at Junhyung with a disturbing smirk plastered on his face. "Why do you think am i doing this?"
 
Junhyung ruffled his hair in frustration, letting out a loud and audible growl. He gripped Yoseob's shoulders and looking at him in the eye. 
 
"What do you think are you doing huh?! What did i even do wrong to deserve this..this thing!! I loved you with all my heart and what did you do?! WHAT DID YOU ING DO?! You ing cheated on me and had with a guy for god knows how long have been happening! DON'T YOU ING KNOW HOW IT HURTS ME TO SEE YOU DOING THIS?! Tch, I didn't know you were such a..........." 
 
 
*slap*
 
 
Yoseob looked at Junhyung with tears streaming from his eyes, and the older one looked back. His anger was immediately replaced with guilt as he saw Yoseob crying, not loudly but a soundless cry.
 
"Is that how low you think of me now Jun? A ?" He choked out, it was hard for him to talk when he was crying a river. 
 
Junhyung's arms automatically hugged Yoseob's smaller body, "Yo-yoseob listen t--" but he was pushed away with vigorous force.
 
"No YOU listen to ME!! Do you think i don't know what you've been doing the past few months?! Do you think i don't see you bringing some home?! Do you think i don't notice you missing almost every time whenever i needed you the most?! And now you're here cursing me and saying i'm when the truth is YOU are the !! Ani, you're not a , You're worst than one.. So don't even talk to me about cheating Yong Junhyung cause you started this!! Do you even know how it feels to be left alone? When all i do is forgive you and forgive you and forgive you.. That time When you couldn't come to our date i forgave you, whenever you acted cold to me i forgave you, when you left me alone because you had to go to that i forgave you, whenever you lied to me just to be with some ing  i forgave you, when i saw you that night kissing some other girl in a dark alley  I.FORGAVE.YOU..  I'VE ALWAYS FORGAVE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE! Be it bad, worst, or worse.. But did you even notice me? Did you even know how i felt? Are you that insensitive to not notice how hurt i am now? How badly i need someone to comfort me? 
 
I'm tired of being nice Jun, i'm tired of being used, i'm tired of hearing lies! You say you love me, but the truth is you don't! Sometimes i even think if it is love that you felt for me, but no..it was LUST. And You know what hurts me the most? It's when each and every day people approach me saying, "Hey seob, i saw Junhyung with a girl last night.." "Hey seob, i think you should break up with him" "hey seob, do you think Junhyung really loves you?" I felt embarrassed, not because you're bringing different girls each day but because you didn't even had sympathy for yourself. Hyung i'm the one hurting when i hear people gossiping about how disloyal you are to me, i was always the one defending you! I was there for you when you needed company, i cried with you, i laughed with you, i did everything with you.. This is just-- I don't even know if there really is Us anymore.. So i'm letting you go, do everything you want but don't ever come to me if everybody has left you alone. Now you know the feeling of being cheated on.." 
 
Yoseob kept on pushing Junhyung shoulder while tears were still flowing from his eyes like a waterfall. And Junhyung couldn't do anything but to be quiet, he was speechless, wordless. Those happy times he have spent with Yoseob flashed in his eyes, their first kiss, first date, first everything. And he felt as if he was a toy robot that has just lost its battery, his Yoseob, the one that kept him alive and happy. He attempted to hug him again but the younger wouldn't just let him. And for the first time Junhyung was crying, THE Yong Junhyung was crying very hard as he looked down in shame. 
 
He watched as Yoseob's body walked farther and farther away from him, he fell on his knees and buried his face in his hands. He can't move, as if his body was glued on to the floor. And as much as he wanted to chase Yoseob he couldn't, because he know that nothing would happen. He ruined everything, and now Yoseob was gone forever.
 
His light.
 
 
His oxygen.
 
 
And most especially,
 
 
His LIFE..
 
 
 
 
————— ————— —————
 
END.
 
Mianhe if the story is bad or if it doesn't meet your expectations.. :<
But Thanks for reading this crappy story anyway! I appreciate it!^_^