unexpected part 2

That One Nerd

Thursday morning, you woke up as usual, got ready for school, ate breakfast and went out of your house. As you lock the gate of your house you turned around and out of no where, a guy smashed his lips on yours. It happened so fast that you couldn't recognise who's the guy. 

You tried to push the guy away but he was too strong. The kiss became deeper as you gave up trying. As the guy ended the kiss, he hugged you and whispered at your ear, "I'm sorry".

As he lets go of you, you looked at his face and, it was Gi Kwang. You breathe heavily and slapped his face. Gi Kwang just stands there in shocked. "W-what was that for?" he asked.

You pushed him a side,"Get out of my way, I'm going to be late." Before you could run away, he grabs your wrist and said,"You're not going anywhere without me."

He carried you bridal style and starts walking. "W-what are you doing?! Let me go!" you shouted as you tried to let free of yourself. "I'm not going to let you go princess." he said while smiling at you.

He carried you all the way to school, you felt very embarrassed but happy at the same time. As the both of you reach school, he puts you back on the ground and kissed you on your forehead and said,"Jagiya, I got to go, the teacher is waiting for me in the teacher's room."

You bitter smiled and waved at him. As you continued walking while looking on the ground you suddenly hit someone and that causes the person to dropped his books. You quickly helped him pick up his books while saying, "mianhae.. mianhae.." as you looked back up to give him his books back, you were quite shocked and words just couldn't come out of your mouth.

"Hey, do you want to walk to class together?" he said while giving you a sweet smile. "Hyun Seung.. Why are you here...? Since when did you....-" before you could continue talking Hyun Seung cuts you off and said, "I just got transferred today and..... I wanted it to be a surprise so that's why I didn't tell you."

You slapped Hyun Seung gently on his shoulder. "Yah! You really surpised me you know." "heehee, by the way, can you show me the way to the office?" "Oh sure of course, this way"

You lead Hyun Seung to the office and that's when you bumped into..