ONE

Noona, please look at me

It was the day of my debut. Our members are getting ready for our comeback stage on inkigayo. Everything seems to be unfamiliar to me. The environment, the singers (whom I always see on TV and it's the first time i'm seeing them in person), the staffs and the stage. 

The inkigayo stage. The first music show I'm going to perform on.

D.O was trying to memorize his lines for the interview, while Kai was trying to practice his stripping of shirt.....

The waiting room is in a mess right now as staffs were walking around, busy putting makeup on us and trying to tidy our outfits.

Suho came running into the waiting room and gather us. 

"SNSD sunbaenims are coming in soon. Prepare yourself!"

Chanyeol, who was still playing with his ipad, looked up.

"What did you said? They're coming here now?"

Chanyeol put his arms around me and said, "Your goddess are here." He chuckled.

 

Although it's not the first time I'm going to meet SNSD, I still feel nervous whenever I meet them. Maybe it's because of her?

I looked at my lockscreen.

Kim Tae Yeon

She's my girl. My eyes has set on her ever since her debut. I first met her in year 2011. I was a trainee back then and I used to see her in their practice room (whenever i walked past the room for some obvious reason, i just want to see her). The door was left unlocked usually. Everytime when I was walking past their room, I always see her practicing hard and I told myself to be like her. This is how I became who I am today. A singer that I''ve always dreamed of since young.

Who could have thought of entering the same company as their idols? I guess I'm the only lucky one.

Chanyeol, who was one of the closest friend I had during my trainee days, knows about my crush. He told me that if I worked really hard and debut with him in his project group M1 or M2 (the name given to EXO before debut), I will be able to get closer with my crush. He promised me that he will help me to get closer with my crush. Thanks to all my fellow group mates, they're the one that helped me along when I had difficulties, before i can debut with them.

Unlike Chanyeol and Sehun, I am not close to SNSD sunbaenims. Chanyeol has appeared in Genie mv with SNSD before while Sehun, who has got into the company much earlier than me, were closer to them than I was. Thus, i thought, maybe hanging out with them will make me get closer to SNSD sunbaenims as well...

 

"Hana dul" Suho leaded us. "We are One. Annyeonghaseyo, Exo-K imnida." We stood in a line and greet SNSD sunbaenims who came in a few minutes later.

SNSD sunbaenims greeted us back "Annyeonghaseyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae imnida."

Taeyeon started "Let's just drop our formality and just talk to us comfortably, is that alright?"

Suho nodded when Taeyeon was looking at him. 

And then, she turned and smile at me. I frozed when our eyes met.

"Do well later!" She patted my shoulder before she turned to Sehun who was standing beside me.

Just a small encouragement from her is enough to give me strength, I told myself.

 

After we had performed, we returned to our waiting room.

SNSD sunbaenims are still there. They probably had watched our debut performance through the TV inside the waiting room.

"You guys did great." Taeyeon said. 

"Kyungsoo-ah, you must be very nervous just now that you've forgotten your lines." She continued.

Kyungsoo smile awkwardly and nodded while rubbing the back of his head.

 

As SNSD has another schedule to attend to, Taeyeon bid farewell to us before she went off.

"Do well for tomorrow performance!" She waved and closed the door behind her.

-End of chapter 1-