FOREWORD:

OH MY FANGIRL!!! [EXO AND YOU] [ENGLISH VERSION]

[YEAR: 2030~]

  Question: What kind of person are you?

   ‘Uhhh...I'm just an ordinary person like everybody else...’ You stopped as you stuff a lollipop in your mouth.

   ‘Hmm...I always watch TV, always eating, Sleeping, cleaning the house, always getting bored, looking like an ogre when waking up, those kind of ordinary stuffs that normal people do everyday..' you continued while scratching the back of your hair feeling embarrassed by you’ve just said.

   2nd Question: What makes you different from the others?

   You want to answer ‘I'm the prettiest, that's why’ but of course you don't want to be slap for saying the truth. *LOL*

  So instead you answer what you think really differentiate you from the others.

   'Well, I think I’m different because I love K-pop. Even though I’m kind of old now.' you said while smiling then paused to eat your lollipop again.

 (A/n: yes, you eat lollipop even though you’re old. XD)

   ‘Uhm... I’m an avid fan of k-pop. I support them with all my heart...especially the 12 gays, i-i mean guys that ARE! My husbands...’ you answered while smiling brightly like your reminiscing something from the past.

Well, you are.

   Cast:

   _________________(Y/N:) -  a proud K-pop and Exo Fan, a shy---scratch that, a crazy person, a happy-go-lucky girl who's always positive, living a normal life with your family, that wishes to meet your future husbands. You are an OT12 Biased; in short you love them all equally.

   (A/N: This story is literally meant for every fan girl out there. Can put your name there.)

   - Your age - it's up to you but in here you are younger than Sehun.

 

  EXO - IH.EKS.OW.

   EXO-K (Korea)

 

Kim Joonmyun - Suho

 

Park Chanyeol

 

Byun Baekhyun

 

Do Kyungsoo - D.O

 

Kim Jongin- Kai

 

Oh Sehun

 

 

 EXO-M (China)

 

Wu Yi Fan- Kris (Yes. Kris is included.)

 

Kim Minseok- Xiumin

 

Zhang Yixing- Lay

 

  Lu Han

 

 Kim Jongdae- Chen

 

 Huang Zi Tao- Tao

 

   - Your husbands, the people who made your life exciting, the ones who never fail to make your heart beat as fast as a race car , each and everyone has their own unique attitude. Handsome and talented people.

 

  - The talented and famous group that everyone knows.

  ‘Why are you asking that anyway? ‘You asked your best friend, the one who asked you those weird questions.

‘Why? Is it bad that your best friend asked you about your MOST UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT--I mean one of those?! Come on ___________ you know you like it when someone asks you about that. ' while saying those words, it's like she's fantasizing how it really happened.

   Yeah. Your MOST UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT is when you meet them personally... your HUSBANDS.

  That day, when EXO came to your country, is also the day that your dream starts to be true.

  What will happen if you are hired to be EXO's Personal Assistant and to also to be their Maid? To clean their house, to wash their clothes, and wash the dishes. You are assigned to take care of them. Are you qualified to do it? Even though, you don't expect some of their attitudes.

  What if you denied that you're their fan? Will you be able to control your feelings and crazy fan girling in front of them? Will you keep lying for them not to find out?  Will you love them and support them secretly now?

 

  What if you get caught?

 

  And last but not the least, what if they will feel the same feelings you have for them?

Find out~

 

****************

  A/N: Sooooo, Foreword’s finished! How was it aliens? If you like my story and you want to know the rest of this, you can comment your thoughts, click the star (★) above or below (if you're reading through mobile phones) or put it on your Reading List/Library? If you just like it, it's not mandatory. I'm not forcing you. Keke~ Just the it if you think this story deserves it. Thank you very much! I'll be waiting! ~ Godspeed everyone.