Final

When Siwon meets Hyukjae

 

Siwon woke up by the alarm ringing on the nightstand placed next to his bed.  He yawned and wanted to sit up to regain his thoughts and to stretch his body when he noticed there was a small leg above his thigh and small hands were grasping his pyjama.

He smiled and looked down to find his only son was clutching his pyjamas, a trail of drool appeared on the side of his five years old son’s mouth while  the said son snored softly.

He checked the watch and realized that it was time to wake up his son so he shook his son’s body lightly, but his son released a cute whine and now snuggled to his chest.

Siwon laughed, “Donghae? Wake up, you need to go to school.”

“Don’t want.” There was a reply and Siwon smiled wider.

“You’ve woken up. Why don’t you want to go to school, hmm? Tell Appa.”

Donghae lifted his head from Siwon’s chest and he was now sulking, “Donghae is lazy for school.”

“You shouldn’t. Your friends must want to play with you and you need to study. What are your friends’ names? Sungmin, Ryeowook, Henry, Hyukjae?”

Donghae pouted even deeper, “No Jaejae! Jaejae meanie!”

“We already talked about it yesterday, right?” Siwon tried his best to coo Donghae by rubbing his back, “Hyukjae doesn’t mean it when he said your is soft. I think he means it as a praise.”

“Praise?”

Siwon paused to think about the explanation for ‘praise’, “It means…. He said something nice. He must have liked you.”

“Like me?!” The pout disappeared and replaced by a smile showing his missing front tooth.

“Of course. Who doesn’t like Donghae?” Siwon smiled.

“Everyone like Donghae!”

“That’s my boy.” Siwon patted the messy black hair and said, “Now that is solved, let’s go to take a shower and I’ll take you to school.”

Donghae smiled happily and climbed down the bed while he waited for Siwon and then he held Siwon’s hand and asked, “I want strawberry!”

“Strawberry scented?” Siwon chuckled, “Okay, okay.”

--

It’s thirty past six when Siwon arrived at Donghae’s school, with Donghae making a mess at the bathroom because he tried to blow the bubbles at Siwon but his blow was too weak so instead it was scattered everywhere. He just couldn’t bring himself to scold Donghae though, because it was such a cute sight finding your son surrounded by bubbles and played happily.

Besides him, Donghae slung his blue, Nemo-printed backpack over his shoulders before leaning to the side and kissed Siwon’s cheek like usual.

“Study hard, okay?” Said Siwon.

“Appa don’t worry. Donghae is good boy!” The boy pounded his chest like he was boasting but it only made him cute rather than manly. “Bye bye Appa!”

Siwon waved until Donghae disappeared into the kindergarten’s building, and then he drove himself to his workplace, a firm in which he worked as the head of the Finance Department.

His work was uneventful, only at lunch Cho Kyuhyun, the head of the Accounting Department came to his desk and asked him for a lunch together, which he accepted because he also didn’t have any companion. The lunch was nice and the work was as busy as usual, but Siwon finished his work portion by the end of the work time.

After work, he drove to the childcare centre, in which Donghae waited after his kindergarten finished.

He parked his car first before entering the building and heading to Donghae’s class and after knocked the door softly, he opened it and found Donghae in the corner with a red face next to a raven-haired boy that Siwon recognized from the photo class his son had showed before as Hyukjae.

“Appa!” Donghae noticed him first and came running to him.

Siwon easily lifted his son and quirked his eyebrow when Donghae refused to look at his face and instead hiding his face on his shoulder and his small arms quickly clung around Siwon’s neck.

“Mistel.” Before Siwon could ask anything, he noticed Hyukjae was already standing in front of him. “You ale Donghae Appa, light?”

“Yes? And you are…Hyukjae, isn’t it?”

“That is light, Mistel.” The boy grinned, revealing pink gums and some missing teeth, “I will mally Haehae when I twenty so give me his hand!”

Siwon nearly had a heart attack, “Wh- What?”

“Is that light? Umma say I have to ask Haehae Appa to mally Haehae.”

“Appa, Hae want home!” Donghae whined without lifting his head from Siwon’s shoulder.

“Haehae, come down! I will be youl blide!”

“Blide?” Siwon blinked, “Bride?”

Hyukjae nodded, “Haehae my blide, I’m Haehae blide!”

Siwon had to chuckle at the boy’s words, “The correct one is groom, Hyukjae.”

Hyukjae blinked, “Gloom? Okay! Haehae my gloom, I’m Haehae gloom!”

“Hae don’t want!” Donghae suddenly turned around and stuck his tongue at Hyukjae. “Jaejae meanie! Hae want home! Appa!”

Siwon was totally confused by the two bickering but before he interfered he gaped when he heard Hyukjae was now crying. And he was also wailing and sobbing loudly too.

“Haehae don’t want mally me! Haehae don’t like me!”

Siwon turned around to ask for the staff, but then Donghae struggled on his arms and Siwon had to lift him down. When his small feet reached the floor, he quickly ran to Hyukjae and shook his head.

“Jaejae don’t cry!”

“You hate me…” Hyukjae looked dejected.

Donghae still shook Hyukjae’s body, “Hae want to be handsome like Appa befole mallying Jaejae! Hae now not handsome!”

“So Haehae will mally me?”

Donghae nodded and both of the boys hugged tightly, Hyukjae was still crying while Donghae trying his best to comfort Hyukjae by hugging him tightly and shaking Hyukjae’s body.

Siwon had to coo at the adorable sight of the boys, although he wasn’t sure what had happened actually. So his son was going to marry Hyukjae? Why they decided by themselves without asking him first?

He just stood there dumbly until the crying sound had subsided, and he watched as Hyukjae gave a light peck to Donghae’s lips before saying that he had to tidy up his stuff because his parents would come to fetch him in a while and went away.

Donghae then turned around and hugged Siwon’s thigh, the part that his height currently could reach.

“Appa, Hae will marry Jaejae!” The boy then smiled so brightly while he snuggled on Siwon’s thigh.

“I… suppose so?” Siwon replied, dumbfounded.

He wasn’t really sure what had happened today.

But when he watched Hyukjae came back after tidying up his stuff and hugged Donghae gently and kissed the boy’s hand, he thought maybe Hyukjae was okay.

-

-

-

-

-

-

But if Hyukjae harmed his boy, he would be a dead meat.

 

End

 

NOT SURE WHAT IS THIS EVEN HAHAHA
But I'm making this for my friend's birthday, which is today. Happy Birthday dear <3

Uhh and for the readers of my other stories which may be stumbled on this story, I apologize u_u I'm kinda having writer's block again and it's damn annoying but every time I opened my file I just can't get any idea ._. And school has started so I'm kind of busy so I do apologize -.- I have no way in knowing when I can update, but I won't delete the story though... so yeah. Sorry T_T

/And I'm sorry if I disappoint anyone who subscribed this story because this is so random and the idea comes in a whim so... sorry ._./