One

Amazing

"Lee Sungyeol! Wake up. It's already 10 am!"

He growls. Annoyed by the fact that today is Sunday.

"Mom, please, it's in' Sunday! Can I get at least a day off?" He still on his bed, blanket wrapped around his body.

Suddenly he hears some footsteps in front of his bedroom.

The door burst open. Reveals the sight of Mrs. Lee with a broom in her right hand.

"Yah! Watch your mouth, You lil brat! Hurry up. Get your lazy up!" His mother shouts while hitting her son's with the broom.

He rolls his body to the side of his bed, rubs his already-in-pain .

"Ack! Mom! Seriously! What's wrong with you today? It's Sunday for god's sake!" He lazily sits up.

"My friend of mine are going to visit our house at 11 am," Sungyeol's face turns into an annoyed one.

"Mom? It's your friend not mine!"

"Wake up or I won't pay for the internet for this month!"

"Mom! Not fair!"

"Fair enough. Besides, her daughter is coming too," Mrs. Lee pokes his son's cheek teasingly. "Oh you are going to have a crush on her," She giggles.

'What? I don't really care at all.'

"Ya hurry up! If you're not going downstair until 10.30.... Say goodbye for your daily needs of internet," With that, She leaves Sungyeol dumbfounded in his room.

.

---

He sits in the couch in front of the television while rubbing his already full stomach from the previous breakfast.

Suddenly the bell in his house rings, "Mom! I think your friend is coming!"

"Please open the door, Son. I'm still changing my clothes!" Shouts Mrs. Lee from her room.

"Tsk. Woman's problem,"

The bell rings again, "Wait a minute, Mam!"

He runs hurrily to the door to open it, reveals a sight of a middle-aged woman with a pretty tall girl behind her.

"Good morning,"

"Sungyeol, right? Do you remember me? I'm Injoo auntie," She smiles and remember there's someone behind her, "Nara dear, this is Sungyeol. Sungyeol, this is Nara, my daughter," She pushes her daughter a little, making her stumbbles a bit, but manages to shake hands with him while smiling.

He shakes her hand and manages a smile to her.

After they let go of each others hands, Sungyeol remembers that they still stand in front of his house, "Ah Injoo auntie, Nara-sshi, please come in".

Sungyeol walks to his mom's room to call her as Injoo and Nara sit on the couch in the living room.

"Mom! What are you doing in there?" Sungyeol speaks softly in front of her room.

"Wait my dress stucks in the cupboard! Thanks god you come on the right time. Come here and help me out of this,"

And then he mentally facepalms.

---

"Oh dear Injoo-ya! Long time no see," Mrs. Lee says with an excited tone, while hugging the woman in front of him.

They hug until Mrs. Lee realizes someone presence on the couch, he suddenly pulls off from the hug.

"Nara?" Mrs. Lee shocks to see her, "Right, auntie!" She smiles widely to Mrs. Lee and imidiately stands up. "Oh my Lord! You have grown up to be this beautiful!" Mrs. Lee pats her head and takes a glance to Sungyeol.

"Ya Sungyeol-ah! Do you remember her? She used to play with you when you two were still babies," Sungyeol rolls his eyes.

'How can I remember a thing that happened for like 14 years ago?'

"Oh Injoo-ya, how about your new house? Where is it?" Asks Mrs. Lee while smiling to Mrs. Kwon.

"Actually it's pretty good though, I hope Nara will easily makes some new friends here. I think our house is two houses away from this house,"

"Ah! How about you," Mrs. Lee points her index finger to Sungyeol, "Show her around?"

Sungyeol's face changes, he seems so unhappy about that though, so he quitely shakes his head to his mother, and makes sure that Nara doesn't see him.

And Mrs. Lee makes sure she whispers 'NO INTERNET!' to him without a single sound.

---

Blames his mom, Now he has to show her around the neighborhood to keep his beloved internet connection on.

"You're tall," He manages to say some words to her. They walk side by side on the road while the wind blows not so softly against their faces.

She turns her head to face Sungyeol, "I drink 3 glasses of milk a day".

"Oh," This is awkward. He doesn't know what to say to the girl beside him.

"You're really tall too," She replies Sungyeol compliment about her height and Sungyeol just nods in agreement.

Suddenly, Sungyeol feels a hand drops on his shoulder.

When he turns around, he looks a bit shocks, to see his friend, his precious one. His name is Myungsoo.

"Ya Sungyeol-ah! What are you doing at time like this? You usually just sit in front of your computer all day long," The said Myungsoo person just rolls his eyes. Confuses.

"Hm. H-hi Myungsoo! I just want to take a walk around here with my new friend, and probably your new neighbor," Sungyeol confuses why is he stuttering in front of Myungsoo.

Nara just smiles and Myungsoo replies.

"Ya Sungyeol I think I have to go first,"

"Okay, see you tomorrow!"

"See you tomorrow. Bye guys," And by that Myungsoo runs until his sight disappears.

"Who's he?" Nara asked cluelessly.

"My friend, he lives beside your house, tho,"

She just nods her head, secretly takes a glance to the person beside him.

---

It's evening and they have to go to their own house, wave to each others while smiling.

Sungyeol runs to his room to open his macbook, but quickly interupted by his phone.

1 New Message

From Myungsoo:

Yeol. I think She's pretty.

 

a/n: sorry if this chap is boring ;_;