Chapter 1

Be Mine

 

 

 

 

elcome to Seoul

 

„Seoul,I missed you so much!” you are back home after a long time…

 

„Miss.this way please.”You heard a familiar voice.It was Yong Jo,the butler.The one who always helped you.

 

„Yong Jo~I’m so glad to see you~But where are my parents ?”

 

„They are busy at the moment. Let me lead you  home.”

 

You were very happy to be back home ,at your family and at your friends,but you felt that something is not right … why your parents would call you home in the middle of the semester?Anyways, you were too happy to be back,rather than  start wondering.

 

„Miss,please get down.”

 

„Why?Why am I here?”

 

„This is your new apartment. Let me bring your luggage.

 

„Thank you!”

 

You were amazed by the beauty of the apartment.

 

“Now l must  leave.If you need something,please call me.”Yong Jo said.

 

“Goodbye.”You said and made a bow.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You took a shower and then you went to sleep,because you very tired form the long way.You were in dream land,when suddenly you heard something.

 

DRING,DRING

 

You went to the door sleepy,but then your eyes widened:

 

“Omma!!!”You shouted.”I missed you so much!”

 

“Honey~I missed you too ~”

 

“But why are you here so late?”

 

“Ji Hee….we need to talk..”

 

“Right now?”

 

“Yes….”

 

“Ok then,let’s sit”

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“So what happened?”

 

“Well,your father`s  company is near bankruptcy….we don’t have money to pay the maintenance.I’m afraid that we will not have money to pay your school and we will be kicked out of the house.”Your mother said with teary eyes.

 

„And what can we do?”You asked shocked.

 

„You know the Park president?”

 

„Yes…The richest man of Korea….what’s with him?”

 

„He said that he will help us…”

 

„Jinjja???This is amazing.But how?”

 

„Well he has a son…”

 

 „And ???”

 

„And…He saw a picture of you , and he wants you to marry with his son.”

 

„What~!!!Omma I am only 18…I can’t marry now ! ”

 

„Honey..If we don’t do something you can’t study anymore. Do it for me and your father..Ok?….I promise you,that you’ll be fine.”

 

„Alright…I’ll do it..”

 

„Thank you~!Your dad will be proud of you. Now I’ll let you  rest. Do not forget that  tomorrow you have school. Good night!”

 

„Good night!”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

♫Irona,Irona,Irona♫

 

 

You wake up,and you start to prepare yourself for school.

 

You were nervous,what if your best friend will not recognize you?

 

„Ji Hee~!”

 

You turn back and you saw In Hye your best friend,running to you.

 

„In Hye~!”

 

The two of you hugged each other tight for almoust 5 minutes.

 

In Hye:”Ji Hee,I’m so glad to see you after such a long time! ”

 

Ji Hee:”I missed you so much~!”

 

In Hye:”How long will you stay in Seoul?”

 

Ji Hee:”I’m not leaving anymore,I’m gonna study here.”

 

In Hye:”Jinjja???Ahhh,I’m so glad that you are back^^”

 

Ji Hee:”me too.”

 

In Hye:”Well I need to go…I have something to do….will you manage alone ?

 

Ji Hee:”Yes,You can go. Bye~!”

 

In Hye:”Bye~!”

 

   You walk down the hall,looking for the math class.You have never been  good with directions.You were concentrated to find the class,when you suddenly bumped into someone. All your stuff fell down.

 

„OMO!I’m so sorry!”You said while you were trying to collect your things.”

 

„It’s nothing.”You heard a deep y voice.You looked at him and you saw a handsome boy who was trying to help you.

 

„Are you new here?I haven’t seen you until now.”

 

„Y-yes..This is  my first day here.”

 

„You are looking fot the math class?”He said in a curious tone.

 

„Yes.Can you help me?”

 

„Of course. Looks like we have this class together .By the way,my name is Young Jae.”

 

“My name is Ji Hee.Nice to meet you^^”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So  here's the first chapter...Hope you like it^^

Saranghae<3