Found You - once

LIMITLESS THOUGHTS:a compilation of Exo shots

 

########################################

He takes a glance at his watch. 17:22 pm. *I'm going to be late* He fastens his pace, excuses himself out from the busy crowd. 

Thank Goodness with his tall height, it would be much easier for him to see the front. He enters a building. Climbing up the stairs quickly.

As he reaches the last staircase, he takes a quick glance at his watch. 17:25 pm. *One minute to go*

His heart thumps crazily. His face flushed red. He is out of breath. On the count of three. He twist the door knob, take a deep breath and push the door open.

He steps outside. At that moment, he sees her. His watch shows 17:26 pm.

There stood a tall young girl behind the railing. She wears a flowery yellow dress. She had her eyes closed, her arms widen feeling the warm breeze.

He feels as if he was in heaven. As if the clock has stop ticking. The world has stop moving. He can only hears his heart beats.

 He stays at the back not approaching her. Gazing at her from afar

He does not need a reason for this. He never find any. He just felt intrigue from the first time he sets his eyes on her.

Here, on the rooftop.

He once came here to ease his mind. He thought he was alone. The quiteness and peace filled the atmosphere. Than he saw a figure near the railing. It was her.

Soon, he learned that every single day at 05:26 pm. sharp.She would be here. Alone.

With her flowery dress that sways slowly along the breeze. Her long black hair which shines beautifully under the sun. She looks flawless.

She does not do nor bring anything. She just stood at the same spot enjoying the same view up high.

He does not know why. Does not bother to ask her, yet. Maybe he will but definitely not now.

It's just that he likes coming here. To see her, of course. He never seen her face before.

Somehow, watching her makes him feel safe and close with her.

 

############################

A/N : This is a start...there's more  ^^

Do subs and comment..

CREDIT TO :

▼ Invisible | happymonkey's graphic shop w/o rules! ▼

for a great poster...XD