She is the sunlight, the sun is gone...

She is the sunlight, the sun is gone...

Before you read this story, well yes. 

This sequel is related to a wonderful song. 

 

The song is called She is the sunlight - Trading Yesterday

 

This is one of the most wonderful songs

I've ever heard so far in my life,

And I think it's perfect for this story. 

 

So listen to the song, if you want :)

This gif, is somehow breaking my heart...

 

YN means Your name :)

 

 

Kai's POV:

 

„Hello, this is YN. I'm sorry I'm currently busy or something like that so I can't rech my phone. Just leave a message and I promise I'll call you soon. Have a nice day okay? Oh, and leave a message after you hear the 'peeep' tone okay? Thank you.“

 

I close my eyes and press the red button on my phone before I lay it down on the table. My head falls down on the table as well, creating a loud bang in the process. I bite down my lip hard as I try my hardest not to break into tears right now. I can't cry here. I'm having an interview in thirty minutes, and my make up is already done. It's probably not good if I start to cry right now.

 

It's been three months. Three months since YN left me. She just went out of our dorm, and never entered it again. Since that day, I felt empty. I felt empty everywhere. It didn't matter what I did, somehow my life wasn't that excited anymore. The only thing on my mind was her. Her lips, her eyes, her hair, her smile, her voice. Dear god, I still remember the last words that she said to me...

 

You little cheating boyfriend, you. You really deserve the most painful punishment in this world, Kim Jongin. Really. And I really hope you get what you deserve soon!“

Those were the last words she said to me before she left. But she didn't say those words in her normal, soft, caring and loving voice. No, her voice was cold, full of hate and anger. Anger that I caused, and hate she felt for me.

 

And not even weeks had passed, and I got that punishment. I got it all at once. First, I sprained my foot and was not able to dance for a while, I wasn't able to go on stage. Second, my grandmother died in a huge car accident, and because of that my parents decided to get divorced. My noona then decided to leave for America since she said life there is better and all my girlfriends I had broke up with me.

 

Tao hyung said this is Karma, and I get what I deserve. I know he's right. I deserve all of this. I broke YN's heart, and now Karma is punishing me for this. And all of this because I never was strong enough. Because I could control myself, a year ago at Chanyeol hyung's birthday. If there just wasn't this girl at this evening, and if YN just didn't have to take care for her sick mother, the two of us would still be together. This was the night when I cheated on YN the first time. And I did it while being sober. I actually liked it, and I wanted more of that. I wanted more girls. I wanted one for every moment of my life, if YN would be busy, I could take Naeun, Jieun, Eunji or whoever. I didn't care. They all came to me, because I was good looking, because I had the charms. And because I was famous. Every girl, except of YN. She was my friend long before I became famous. She was with me all the time, when I had a bad day she would comfort me, cook me my favorite food for dinner, massage my back until I felt better. She did all of that, and I betrayed her like that.

 

I balled my hands into fist, my knuckles turning white. How I hate myself now, because of what I did. How much I do hate me now...

 

A chair was pulled back and I witnessed someone sitting down on the chair next to me. And in the next second this one patted my shoulder, trying to encourage me. Helpless. I looked up and saw Kyungsoo hyung softly smiling down at me but when he saw the expression of my face his eyes immediately got worried. „She's still not talking to you?“ He asked and I shook my head.

 

„Not even answering her phone when she see's the caller. Same as everyone here. She's ignoring us, like we don't excist for her anymore...“ I looked down at the table and reached for my phone. I unlocked it and a picture of YN and me showed up, showing us lauging and smiling. I smiled softly at the picture as I remembered the day. It was her birthday back then, two years ago. It was the day when I gave her my most important things. First, my ity. Second, my heart. I gave the most important person in my life my most important things, and now I lost all of it. I have nothing left that makes me able to get her back. She probably threw my heart away without thinking twice. That's why I feel so cold and lifeless now.

 

„Kyungsoo hyung...?“ I asked quietly, barely audible. But Kyungsoo hyung had good ears, he could hear anything if he wanted. I envied him for that. Not just having great and huge eyes, but also good ears. He looked up at me, looking into my eyes curiously, giving me a sign to go on.

 

„Why did I do this? All of this? Why did I cheat on her? Why did I lose her? Why am I feeling so death right now?“ I asked him as I felt my tears slowly comming closer and my sight started to blur. Kyungsoo hyung noticed this and immediately embraced me in a tight hug, showing me it was not good for me to cry now.

 

„I don't know why you did this, I really don't know. Only you know probably. But Jongin, you really should stop thinking about this. If it was not meant to be then it just wasn't. You'll find another gir-“

 

I shook my head and pulled away from the hug. „I don't want another girl. I want her, for the rest of my life and longer. I want to marry this girl, make her mine forever so she'll never run away from me.“ I said, cutting him off. Hyung only sighed and shook his head.

 

„It's too late Jongin. You already lost her, you saw her running away. And it's too late for you to chase her now. You really need to give up now.“ He said, looking at me with sad eyes before he sighed again. „But because I know that you never ever give up. You're a fighter, Kim Jongin and I envy you for that. You once said she's a slow runner, right?“

 

I looked at my Hyung, raising a brow at his words but still nodded my head. Kyungsoo got up as our manager hyung walked in, telling us we have to go now. „Then go chase after her, Kim Jongin. You're a fast runner, and if she really runs that bad, who knows, maybe you'll be able to catch her?“ He smiled encouragingly at me and I smiled back and got up, suddenly finding new strengh. I nodded my head and decided to go and visit her at her house, right after this interview to get her back, no matter how, I'll bring her back into my life, so the sun can shine again for me.

 

Two hours later I got out of the car, with my members smiling encouragingly at me, telling me to make it well and to stay strong. I nodded my head and closed the car door. I waited for the car to disappear as I made my way towards her house. I looked up at the sky. The clouds were so dark, I knew it was close to raining but I didn't care, I was going to see my sun again, so I really don't need to care about dark clouds. I rubbed my hands together, feeling the sweat trailing from them and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I slowly walked towards the door and rang the doorbell.

 

Don't worry Jongin, you planned it all so well. There's nothing bad going to happen.“

I told myself and nodded softly, encouraging me. When the door finally opened I looked up, and saw the sun again, my sun. YN.

 

Her eyes widen when she saw me and was about to shut the door close again but I was quick and stopped her from doing so by holding the door with my foot in place. „Please YN...let's talk..,just for a few minutes.“ I begged. She rolled her eyes, shaking her head. I sighed and in the next second I grabbed her hand and pulled her our of the house. I trapped her against the cold wall and closed my eyes. „Fine. It's okay. It's just me who has to talk, you can stay silent and listen.“ I said, looking into her eyes.

 

She rolled her eyes again, but nodded. „Fine, I won't leave.“ She then said, coldly. I flichned at the tone of her voice, but decided to go on. This was my only chance...

I took a step back from her and nodded. She crossed her arms in front of me eyed me from head to toe. I never felt that nervous before, never, I swear.

 

„YN, I know what I did was totally wrong and disgusting from me. I know I totally deserve your hate, I totally deserve your cold attitude towards me, but please I beg you YN. It's so hard for me to live without you. Since you left the dorm all I feel is lonliness and emptiness. I swear to you YN, all the relationships I ever had were nothing compared to the one we had. The love we shared was so simple, but so effective. It was just the two of us together, and nothing could be bad or worse. You are the most important person to me, you totally won my heart, I swear. Those girls all were mistakes, mistakes I did because I was so stupid. But I'm still young, and at this age making mistakes is human. I'm not saying this is the reason why I did this. I don't even know why I did this. As I said, I was being stupid, idiotic and distgusting. If you want to punch me, slap me or even rip my head from my body, I really don't care. Use me to let all your anger out but forgive ma after that. As long as you are with me there's not a single thing which can hurt me. You are the healing for me, and no pain will be that painful, as the one to lose your love for me.“

 

As she listened to me, her arms slowly fell down to her sides, and she continued to listen to me. I used this chance and softly took her hand, holding them tightly in my own. I looked down at our hands and smiled softly. „YN, I gave you my heart once, and I never broke that promise. My heart is still yours, I swear. I will never give it to someone else, and if I ever do, go kill me immediately. Because noone will take care of my heart so good like you do, if you don't take care for my heart, it will dies just like a flower that gets no water. I won't ever leave your side, ever again, I promise. Even if it's the right choice to leave, I will stay, I will take the wrong side if my heart tells me to. I promise you now and forever, my heart will always be yours, I won't ever make a mistake like that again, but please, please YN take me back now.“ I looked deep into her eyes when I noticed they started to tear up. Warm tears rolled down her cheeks as she just kept looking at me. I wrapped my arms around her tiny little body, hugging her tightly and kissed her head. „Don't cry, YN. Please don't cry.“

 

Instead of an answer, she gave me a light push and I took a step backwards. I looked at her confused when she wiped her tears away. „I can't take your heart, I don't want it, Kim Jongin. I won't be able to take care of your heart, when I already have a heart to take care of.“ She said. I looked at her shocked when I heard her words. „What do you me-“ I was cut off my her. „Kim Jongin, you're too late to tell me this. I moved on okay. I forgot about you, I don't love you anymore. I don't want to be your girlfriend, nor your pain killer or your murderer or something like that. I just want you to leave my life forever. I want to leave yours as well. Move on Jongin, have as many girlfriends as you want to have and give one of them your heart. I bet she'll take care of it even better than I will ever do. Please Jongin, just leave my house and my life now. I'm really sorry, and I forgive you. But please forgive me now as well, I just can't take your heart back.“ She said, whiping all her tears away. I stood there, looking at her shocked when suddenly someone called her name from behind me.

 

I turned around and saw a guy, probably three years older than me walking towards YN and kissing her head. He noticed her red and puffy eyes and looked worried. „Jagi, what's wrong? Are you okay?“ He asked, wrapping his arms around her waist. I just stood there, watching every of his movements. YN shook her head and looked back up at me. The man did also. „Who are you?“ He asked me, raising his brows.

 

I looked over at YN and she looked troubled, she looked hurt. She looked like someone who really doesn't want this guy to know who I am. She looked like she wanted me to leave, because this man there replaced me now. I closed my eyes tightly, thinking for a moment.

 

You lost, Kim Jongin. You lost the girl you love. You really lost her. But look at her, look at him. He loves her, he loves her just like I do.

 

I opened my eyes again and looked at YN one last time before looking at him. I smiled softly and bowed to him. „Hello. I'm Kim Jongin. I'm a old friend of her, and I just wanted to visit her the last time. You know, I'll be leaving this place soon, so I thought I have to say goodbye because I have no more time left.“ I lied. The guys slowly nodded his head. „Oh, that's why she's crying. You two were close proably. Well, I'm sorry to hear this. But maybe you can come and visit her some time again? I'm sure she'll be happy.“ The man gazed down at YN lovingly, making my heart ache. I gulped my saliva down, shaking my head. „Ani, I'm not able to come back again. Well, goodbye YN, and goodbye to you, too. Take care of this girl here, there are many people who really do love her.“ I said, eying YN as she looked down at the ground, crying again. The guy nodded his head. „I know. Many people love her. But I bet they just don't love her like I do. She's my everything.“ He softly kissed her head again and I smiled bitterly. I turned around and walked a few steps. I turned around, one last time and waved at them. He waved back at me, smiling while he held YN close to him.

 

I turned away again and kept walking. Now I didn't hold back my tears anymore. I hope he'll treat her well. I hope he'll be a better person than I was. I hope he can show her how much he actually loves her. As I kept walking, with tears streaming down my face I noticed a small drop of water landing on my cheek. I looked up at the sky, and saw like the last piece of sun disappered behind a wall of clouds. The clouds are staying, the rain is coming, and my sun is gone.

 

Thanks for reading, please tell me what you think :)