The Idea

Their Love Journey

**Dawn's POV**

"Ah, yes this must be your lovely daughter" Said Kang Hee Soo or better known as my mother-in-law. She had sharp features and had such a warm smile.

All three of us sat in a 5 star reataurant. It was well decorated and had a nice view of the twinkling lights of Seoul city. I wore a dark blue dress. It looked like this:

perfect dark blue chiffon sleeveless asymmetrical boat neck a line floor length draped formal dress

 

"Haha, yes it is" My father has never sounded this excited, he contiuned to speak, "And where is our Joon Pyo? Ah! He must be busy managing the company! Haha" Both Mother-in-law and my father spoke. They seemed so happy talking to each other.

"Goo Joon Pyo!" Mother-in-law said.

"Sorry for my late arrival, we had some difficulties at the office today." He replied. He was tall and had perfect curls on his head. Wow, this man is beautiful! I though innocently to myself.

"It's fine! Come and sit down!" My father shook his hand and sat back down. "Now, will we be dicussing the wedding?" My father began to say. Joon Pyo jumped in his seat, he looked confused. "Is there something wrong Joon Pyo?"

"Ah, no! It's just-" He began to say before his mother spoke up.

"Of course not!" His mother face became cold and gave a stern look to her son and Joon Pyo did the same. 

"Alrighty then" They spoke about releasing the news to the press and making official company collaboration contracts. As their bussiness talk continued I gave small glances to Joon Pyo. He is so charming and not to mention handsome. 

He gave me a glare, I tried not to look back, but it was too tempting. 

I stood up. Why am I standing? 

"Is there something wrong, dear? My father asked.

"Oh, sorry. It's getting quite stuffy in here. Continue on without me I think I shall go."

"Perfect, then Joon Pyo go along with her and show her around, it's her first day in Korea" Mother-in-law said.

Joon pyo obediantly stood up and guided me out without a word. I bowed my head and left.

"Damn!" He said when we went into his car. I was startled.

"Wh-What's wrongg?" I asked.

"Tell me the truth! You don't want to get married? Right!?" I looked at him in the eyes. I remebered what I thought to myself at the airport. I don't want to get married, but I feel like I can fall in love with this beautiful man.

"I-I don't- I don't know- I mean it's best for our parent's comapny!" I felt my voice starting to raise. Why was I getting angry? " Don't you want your mom and dad happy?! This is our duty as children!" 

"I don't have a dad... and why is it OUR duty?" He said quietly.

"Oh I'm sorry..."

"It's fine!"

"I don't have a mother... That's why I moved here when I was in high school." He looked down and started to fiddle with his hands. We both talked about our dead parent. He seemed emotionless when explaining how his father died. 

We spoke for a couple hours in his car on various subejcts. I talked about my mother and how she died, I talked about how I moved to Korea right agter to get away from the scandals and all the sympathetic people. 

I learned alot about him too. He was two years younger than me and how he used to love a girl in high school and that he went to Shin Hwa High school.

"Shin Hwa High School?!" I asked in shock, "I went there too! But since you're 2 years younger than me that mean that I didn't have a chance to see you because I went when I was in 10th and 11th grade."

"Haha really? That's really amazing" We both were having such a good time talking. It was good, but I realized that he's like a little brother to me. 

At the end of the night he drove me to my Eemoh's house and we parted. I waved good bye and went into the house.

"Ahhhhhh I'm so tired!! I screamed! Eemohh!! Help me take of this dress!" I struggled to take it off in the living room until my Eemoh came in.

"Yah! What kind of proper lady does this!" She yelled in a joking matter and slap my .

"Hahaha! Eemoh help me! I had so much fun, but this dress is so incomforatble!"

"Okay Okay! I'll help get it off" We both struggled to take it off. It was such a god night. I was so tired and so I crashed right after the dress was taken off me.

 

**Goo Joon Pyo's POV**

It was already morning. I awoke from my nice dream about my mother and Dawn's father getting married. It was such a happy marriage and we seemed like a happy family. I can't get married to Dawn, now realizing she's like a sister. THAT'S IT! I should put my evil mom and Dawn'd father together... And we will be a happy family!

"Butler" I called.

"Yes Mr. Goo?" He replied

"I need your help and it's very important that you follow these exact intructions!"

**Dawn's Pov**

"Noona please?!" I heard Joon Pyo beg on the other side of the phone call.

"Yah we just met and you're asking me a favor already!?" This kid who does he think he is?

"Please? I'll do anything! I want them to be together and get married becaause you're like an older sister to me and I want you to be my older sister forever!"

"Ah! Okay Fine!" I said back, "I'll do it because One, I don't want to get married because I see you as a little bro! Two, because I think this is better for my father, he's been lonely and depressed and they get along well together!"

"Okay then! Let's meet infront of Yg Entertainment group to talk!" He said cheerfully.

"Why at Yg?" I asked

"Oh Because I have a friend there that wants me to produce a music video for his band!"

"Ah okay! Then let's meet around 1ish!"

"mmhh! That's sounds good! Bye Noona!"

"Bye Dongsangg..!" I replied. It sounded good to say donsang.

 

 

***********************************************************

Why hello there?!
Intresting huh?

No?!
Well dn't worryyyy More is cominggg(:

Subscribe and please give me more ideas!(:
xoxo