Our First Date

OnStal Love

Krystal and Onew are officially a couple now. But they decided not to tell anyone about their relationship yet, even their members. It’s because they don’t want to make their friends feel uncomfortable around them. Beside that, they don’t want to hurt their fans. They fully aware that they are an idol, and an idol not suppose to date because they should only love their fans. But everyone know that was a bull, they are just a human being, they also need to love and to be loved. So, they decided to dating secretly. If anyone ask, they will just say that they are friends, end of discussion. It’s actually rather hard to keep it a secret, especially from their members.

Onew and Krystal decided to go to ice cream cafe near Krystal house for their first date as a couple after Onew come home from Japan. The place is really cozy and private, many celebrities go there because they protect their customer privacy from paparazzi very well. Once they get to their table, the waiters come to take their order. Onew order two bucket of Krystal’s favorite strawberry ice cream and some other snack.

“Jinki Oppa….” Krystal suddenly call him.

“What is it Soojung-ie?” Onew answer while smiling at her.

“I just want to call your name…” Krystal shrugged and Onew rolled his eyes.

“Jinki Oppa…” she called him again.

“What now?” Onew answer.

“I just want to call your name again…” Krystal said and chuckled.

“You really like my name, don’t you?” he smirk when she stop chuckling. “I’m not”, she said with a cold expression.

“Aigoo.. you’re so childish sometimes” he said and pinch her cheek gently.

“It’s normal, I’m still young you know? But I know someone who is already old, and still act like a kid” she answer while nodding her head.

“Aww, I bet he is very cute” he .

“Yah, who said it was you?” Krystal replied.

“I don’t say it was me either… Haha, so you admit that I’m cute” he teased again.

“And old” she add. “But cute“ he replied.

“Whatever…” she surrender finally and then they laugh together.

They continue to joking around for a while until their order come. When the waiters come with two bucket of strawberry ice cream and some snack, Krystal feels watering. The ice cream looks really delicious.

“Soojung-ah, are you really like this ice cream? You're drooling......You can’t even close your mouth..” he said.

“ I'm not drooling.... But yes, I really love strawberry ice cream Oppa.. Don’t you want to know why?” She asked him cheerfully with a smile on her face.

“No”, he begin to again. “Yah!!! Oppa.. Okay, I won’t tell you then..” She begin to sulk.

“Haha, I’m sorry baby Jung-ie.. I’m just kidding, actually I’m curious to death.. Tell me tell me, come on~ stop sulking” he plead then, feeling a little guilty.

“Do kwiyomi.. and I’ll forgive u” Krystal command him.

“What? I’m not doing it! It’s silly, just forgive me already~”

“It’s up to you then…” she’s pouting and begin to sulk again.

“Ahrasso ahrasso, I’ll do it..” and he do what she asked him to do, act silly while saying 1+1 is kwiyomi, 2+2 is kwiyomi, but at the sixth step, he peck her lips instead of his finger. She was shock and blushing deep shade of red, but secretly liking it. Onew is the one who doing it, but he also blushing madly after that. He really is too cute for his own good.

“Okay, I forgive you…” she try to act cool but she can’t stop the corner of her lips to move upward.

“So, do you want to know why I like strawberry ice cream Oppa?” she asked.

“Hm, tell me…” he replied without looking at her because he still feel shy. But eventually he lift his head when she begin to tell her story.

“When I still in pre-school, I often play in the park near my school while waiting for my mother to pick me, and one day I saw a boy riding his bike happily. I really envy him at that time because I want to ride a bike too. He saw me looking at his bike longingly, and then he lend me his bike. He really was a nice boy. I try to ride it, but I fell and cried so hard. After that he tried to comfort me by bought me a cone of strawberry ice cream. It was really delicious. And I fell in love with strawberry ice cream since then. After that incident, he taught me how to ride bike everyday until I can ride it without fell. I think he is my first love. But I don’t remember his name” She finally finish her story.

“Yah, what kind of pre-school student were you? Already fell in love at that age.. I’ll never buy you strawberry ice cream ever again” he said while pouting cutely after hearing her story.

“Aigoo.. are you jealous Oppa?” she is amused by his behavior.

“I’m not..” he replied. “Oh, yes you are~” she and pinch his pointed nose.

“Stop it, or I’ll kiss you again..”he warn her. “What kind of threat is that?”she asked while giggling.

“Ahrasso, I’ll stop teasing you Oppa… let’s just eat this delicious ice cream before it melt”with that she devour her ice cream like there’s no tomorrow. He can’t help but chuckled after seeing her like that.

“Yah, you’ll choke if you eat like that… eat slowly, I won’t steal it from you..”he said to her while fixing a strand of hair behind her ear. She just smile and continue to devour her ice cream. And he was shock when he realize that she has finish eaten two bucket of ice cream.

“Waaah.. you eat like a dinosaur” he wonder how she manage her “goddess like” body with that kind of appetite.

After that, they chat some more about many things. Krystal later find out that Onew likes reading about science especially astronomy and biology. And Onew also find out that Krystal likes poem and painting. In their conversation they realize that they both are very witty and outspoken, and in every conversation, there is never a boring part.

When finally Onew take Krystal home, they both feel very happy and content. They can’t help but think that their first date as a couple is the best date so far. And they can’t wait for their next date.

“Thanks for today Oppa, I really enjoyed this date” Krystal said when they already in front of her house.

“You’re welcome baby Jung-ie.. I enjoyed it too” Onew answer and smiling widely at her.

“Good night, have a nice dream~” he said while waving at her and turn around to go home. But after a few step, Krystal call him again.

“Jinki Oppa! Aren’t you forgetting something?” she asked him.

“Hm? Forget what?” he asked confusedly. Suddenly she runs to him, wrap her arm around his neck, stand in her tiptoed and kiss him on the lips. It was just a short kiss, but a kiss nevertheless.

"Good night Oppa...." she then run into her house and leave him dumbfounded at the spot.

His cheek hurts from too much smiling all the way home.

 

 

 

 

 

It's a pointless chapter again..

I'm sorry because i'm just a beginner... I don't really know how to make a conflict or drama, I just don't want to separate them even for a while, hehe^^

I think this is just gonna be a fluffy drabble? (But what kind of drabble is this long?)

Ah.. I don't know... Let's just go with the flow~

Hope you enjoy~