i hope so...

a a ai aieru..

-junsu's p.o.v-

I found a note inside the box.

"Dear Mr.Stranger, this couple rings is yours. I really hope that the ring will suit you. If it is, I believe that we'll meet some day or if it's not, please consider it as it's not our fate to meet. I mean, to know you. Oh yes. Please return the rings to the receptionist if it don't match with you. Maybe, we'll meet one day. 

-i'mAcuteKid-"

I picked up the ring and wore it. It's a relief since the ring matched with me nicely. I felt very good. But then, today's really my unlucky day because I wasn't able to meet with my cyber love, i'mAcuteKid or what name she is. 


Day by day, the four of them were still chatting with each other. i'mAcuteKid was icePrinces's BFF, while charisma_angel is the cousin of theHero. All of them had grown up and became more matured as well as good-looking too. Seven years had passed and there're still friends. 

 

Login

Email: [email protected]

Password: *****

theHero: icePrincess!

icePrincess: theHero!

theHero: urm, I miss you. kekeke~

icePrincess: yah~ stop being cheesy. I don't even know you.

theHero: how come? we've chatting for aged of years. haha~ don't be like that. I know that you miss me too, right?

icePrincess: nah~ in your dream only. I'm missing my BFF right now.

theHero: is your BFF girl or boy? and i'm the one isn't it?

icePrincess: why should you know? it's up to me. and, i am confirm that my BFF is not you, Mr.Hero or whatsoever-name-guy.

theHero: really? just admit it, girl. i know that you're shy to confess to me that you like me right? oh wait. you love me right? haha~

icePrincess: ppff~ LIKE or LOVE you? What's the difference between them?

theHero: you'll know someday. be patient. xD

icePrincess: whatever.

theHero: erm, should we meet? i wanna see you badly. hehe..

icePrincess: what? eeerrrmm..

theHero: silence is YES. 

icePrincess: wait. that can't be.

theHero: why? meet me tomorrow, 3pm at Sassue Sushi Cafe. got it? i'll wait. oh yes.. please wear the PINK dress. girls always look cute with pink. haha..

icePrincess: wait. you didn't tell me what the color that you'll wear tomorrow yet. 

theHero: don't worry, i'll find you.. =P

theHero is offline.

 

-jessica's p.o.v-

should i meet him? should i go? what should i do? I like Jaejoong and at the same time, I love this Hero. aaah~ no way. What if he's not a good man? what if he's fat? what if he's ugly? what if he's old? what if? what if? what if he is someone that i know? relax Jess. cool. you can do it!~


 

login

Email: Xiah123#yahoo.com

Password: ****

charisma_angel: yo, kid! =P

i'mAcuteKid: yo! 

charisma_angel: it's raining outside..

i'mAcuteKid: so?

charisma_angel: don't you know, when we fall in love and "I LOVE YOU" is said, then the rain pours.

i'mAcuteKid: haha~ what a nonsense.do you really believe that? huh.. then why it's raining?

charisma_angel: cause I said I LOVE YOU.

i'mAcuteKid: +_+ you're kidding right? haha~ so funny.

charisma_angel: no, it's not. 

i'mAcuteKid: err..

charisma_angel: listen here, please. although i haven't meet you yet, but i could say that my heart belongs to you. i wanna meet you badly. and i wanna introduce you to my parents and perhaps, if you do, i want to married with you.

i'mAcuteKid: huh? are you really.... the one who i know as charisma_angel?

charisma_angel: why? you don't believe me?

i'mAcuteKid: of course not. i feel weird someway. do you unofficially propose to me? how come?

charisma_angel: yes. i'm serious. so, can we meet tomorrow?

i'mAcuteKid: what if i'm not good as you think, i'm fat or i'm ugly? or to make thing worse, i'm a widow? you should consider it too.

charisma_angel: you surely had heard about the phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover" right?

i'mAcuteKid: absolutely yes.

charisma_angel: you didn't reply me yet.

i'mAcuteKid: reply you what?

charisma_angel: meet me tomorrow, 3pm at Sassue Sushi Cafe.

i'mAcuteKid: urrm.. i guess yes. *blushing*

charisma_angel: you're so cute. *imagine you're grinning.*

i'mAcuteKid: oh. by the way, you'll meet me tomorrow there as a woman who wears a red blouse and a blue-shaddy jeans. don't be late!

charisma_angel: of course i wouldn't. aah..one more thing, i'll wear the ring ang bring the other ring for you. wait for me okay..

i'mAcuteKid: xD

charisma_angel: well, got to go now~ good night, sweetie.

i'mAcuteKid: sweetie?

charisma_angel is offline.

note: just  in case if you're confuse, all of them are now 25 .

sorry for the bad plot. +.+ 

i'm running out of ideas.

btw, next chapter wil be revealed soon~!