The beginning

Always And Forever

 

I remember the last time I saw your face, heard your voice, felt your touch, like it was just yesterday. I never wanted to let go, but I had to. I hope you're happy right now, my love. Hi, my name is Im Yoona. Right now, I'm gonna share my love story, which was nothing but a dream..
-------------------------------------
Yoona's POV
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Damn, why do I still have this stupid destroyer of sleep? I wiped my eyes, yawned, and turned myself to see Taecyeon, my loving boyfriend. Except he wasn't there. I got up, looked around the house, hoping that I'd catch a glimpse of him. But, I caught nothing. I checked outside on the balcony, thinking that he'd be there, sipping his coffee, thinking about the future, but instead, I found nothing but the comforting, beautiful breeze of the wind. I sat down there, and relaxed. With the wind blowing on my face, pushing my hair slightly backwards, and the lovely morning sun, nothing could be better than this moment right now. I opened my eyes and saw something that caught my attention; a small piece of paper with my name on it. I took it, and read:
 
Dear Yoona,
If you're reading this, then you might have noticed that I wasn't at home. Sorry about that. I've been so busy with all the work I have that it's been really hard for me to catch up with "us". I wanna make it up to you. Meet me at the Star Cafe at 7:00 tonight, and I guarantee you a night to remember forever.
 
                                                          - Taecyeon 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Star Cafe, how it brings back so much beautiful memories.. It was the place where me and him met. I broke out from my daze, smiled to myself and got up. "Im Yoona, get ready for the best time of your life!" I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and made the best breakfast EVER! Actually, it was just some pancakes with some orange juice, but come on, everyone loves pancakes don't they? As I was enjoying the deliciousness of my food, the phone suddenly rang. "Why, oh why, does it have to be NOW when someone calls!?" I got up angrily, stomped to the couch and plopped down to answer. It was my best friend, Yuri. Thank goodness. If it was someone else I would've killed them.
 
Phone Convo:
Yoona: "Yoboseyo?" 
Yuri: YOONA! I'M COMING OVER OK?
Yoona: W-what? Why now!?
Yuri: NO REASON! I JUST HAVE BIG NEWS! I'LL BE THERE IN 10, KKTHXBYE! -hangs up-
Yoona: Yuri, YURI? YAH KWON YURI YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!
----------
I hung up and frowned. Nobody visits someone at 9:30 in the morning! I went back to my delish food, as soon as I put the fork in my mouth, the doorbell rang. Again. And again. And another 357 times. "WHO THE HELL DARES TO DISTURB ME NOW!?" I opened the door only to find the smiling Yuri. Oh dear, if she wasn't my best friend I would've- actually, I won't say what I would've done, it's better that way. And didn't she say she was coming in 10 minutes? My thoughts were cut off when she scram my name. "YOONGIE! ARE YOU OK? EARTH TO YOONA, ANSWER ME PLEASE!" she snapped her fingers a couple of times in my face. I shook my head, and hugged her. "Come on-" "WOW! SUCH A BEAUTIFUL HOME YOU GOT HERE! -gasps- PANCAKES!? OMO THEY LOOK SO GOOD!" "Nice to see you too.." I mumbled to myself. She rushed to the counter, gobbled down my food and drank my orange juice. I don't know why she's my best friend, she just is. "YAH! KWON YURI! STOP GOBBLING MY BREAKFAST AND SIT DOWN!" I pointed to the couch. "Ne unnie.." she made a slight frown and went to the couch, and sat down. "Now, you know that I like to spend my mornings with no interruptions, don't you Yuri?" "Ne! But unnie, I-" "SHH! NO BUTS! You better not do it again ok?" "Ne unnie, but I-" "And plus you eat my BREAKFAST!?-" "YOONA I'M GETTING MARRIED!.." I stared at her, with my eyes open wide and my mouth dropped to the floor. There was a short moment of silence in the air and she started to smile. "Y-you're what!?" "I said: I'M GETTING MARRIED! SEE LOOK!" she shoved her finger in my face and I noticed a ring on her finger. If she had hit me any harder, well, let's just say I have a pretty sensitive nose. I was a little envious of her, since I wanted Taecyeon to propose first, but I knew that won't be until probably two years from now. I was still happy for her though. We talked and talked about our lives, when I suddenly felt dizzy. I felt like I was gonna puke, and or pass out. "Yoona, are you ok? You look very pale.." she said with a slight tone of fright in her voice. "I-I'm o-ok.." But I wasn't. I closed my eyes, and fell to the floor. "YOONA!? YOONA! WAKE UP!! Yoona.." her voice gradually became lower and lower, until I couldn't hear it at all. I had drifted away into the darkness, being nowhere to be found. Guess I'm not seeing Taec tonight, am I?..
---------------
HELLO READERS! So, this is the first chapter of my first story! I know it was supposed to be a one shot story but believe me the story is just too intense to make ONE chapter. If I did make one chapter you guys would've probably killed me.. And I just wanna say SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I honestly hated myelf for that @_@ Stay tuned for chapter DOS and thanks for reading. Also, COMMENT! Was it boring? Was it good? Did you like it? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! I'm just kidding no need to comment if you don't wanna ;D Until next time, unnie says: "GOODBYE!" >-<